|Supernatural: AoA| OOC/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: Mindstorm787
    Name: Tenebris Etriosis Miller
    Power(s):
    • Trauma Illusions (Active)- Can turn anyone's most traumatic experiences into monsters. These monsters, can hurt others, but can be killed in a few strikes. The monsters size, strength, and fear that they induce vary to how bad the memory. Can also recall previously used monsters, either in battle, or recreation from a creepy story or an image. Uses an exceptional amount of Demon blood. Very effective against people who can't except the death of a loved one.
    • Superhuman Strength (Passive)- Like other Acolytes
    • Premonitions (Passive)- Like other Acolytes
    Background: Tenebris's father died in a run-in with a Demon-possessed human. Thankfully, armed with urban horror stories and growling bloody murder from the death of his father, he created a monster that was created from the human host's memories, causing the host to fight against the demon and take off for his life. Since then, Tenebris had been getting by, inducing fear in others for either food or for work, or even for money. Lenny found him, in a local abandoned bar, asking for him to come along. Tenebris refused at first, but Lenny persisted. Tenebris even got far enough to nearly begin fighting with him, but as soon as he realized that Lenny was like him, he reluctantly agreed to go with him.
    Personality: A very cold, if not stubborn individual. He is also apathetic, only caring for his goals and not the goal of others. However, his attitude is entirely different towards his friends (If he has any). Is not afraid to kill anyone.
    Appearance: Tenebris
    Favorite Weapon(s):
    • Lever-action Scattergun(Smaller version of a shotgun, with a more, in-your-face perspective), with detachable, 65 silver-salt bullet, 20-gauge round cartridge. Can hold up to 6 shells in the barrel before the need to reload. Lightweight, and very easy handle.
    • A reddish-magenta butterfly knife, with a rose on one of the handles, picked up by a local thug before Tenebris was found by Lenny. Uses it whenever he doesn't have his Scattergun.

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Guys! So sorry for my continued disappearance. I'm finally getting internet back and was about to fix my computer when I blew my car's head gasket. Cheap replacement, but extremely expensive because of the labor (seriously, they pretty much told me I'm better off scrapping the car and investing in a new one, because you know,that's totally affordable on my "salary"). Anyway, most of my money is now going to fixing the car or saving up for a new one so...no new computer just yet. However, as you can tell by my posting now, I do have a new, temporary solution. I won't be posting every day or even every week, but I'm shooting for every two weeks at the minimum and hopefully every week on a regular basis. On top of that, even though I can't afford to fix my own laptop, I have a friend looking at it soon so hopefully he'll be able to figure out what's up with it so I may be permanently back after all...hopefully. Anyways, on to posting.

Accepted again. Just remember that the Trauma Illusions are illusions. But let's watch the power level on that with amount of DB that he's consumed. For now, we're going to say that Tenebris was left at the Roadhouse alone (yes, I know it's inconsistent because I didn't want to leave the newbies alone there before, but for the sake of story...it's happening). Everyone's heading back there now so you can either wait til we get back or have him explore the Roadhouse (remember the rules).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.