Summer of Falling Hearts

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by FuzzyBlueLights, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Summer of Falling Hearts OOC!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes we sit there and ask ourselves wonder and ask ourselves why; why did they have to leave so soon? Why did it have to be so dramatic?

Somehow, we knew it was coming but then again we didn’t. But if we knew about it for sure, we probably wouldn’t have been able to stop it from happening.

Or then again… could we?

So many haunting questions flooded our minds as Natalie’s coffin was lowered in the ground, never to be seen again. Someone said it was her first party she ever been to in her life. Her boyfriend, our friend, Rae could say it was also her last.

We were broken in heart, mind, and soul. Some of us took it harder than others, but we stayed together like a family. Our lead singer went and joined the Heavenly Host’s Angel choir while our lead guitarist up and left us to where not even the devil knows where.

So, here we are, a band of four with our two teachers (or sensei’s as most like to call them), missing the key elements of what was going to bring us together to be something out there in the rough world. No one’s going to look at our cute family setting and take us to the battlefield where the students of the masters fight for the top.
    We’re back on ground zero.

But… maybe there’s a little silver lining in these dark clouds. Some new kids just moved in, and they heard about us. They want to join us.

But no one can ever replace Natalie and Rae.

No one.
    [​IMG]

1. No godmodding (Meaning no auto kill, no super hero stunts like breaking through walls with bare hands, stuff like this. We are normal mortals in this RP.)

2. No powerplaying (You can't make someone else's character do whatever you want. You have to get their permission)

3. PG-13 Rating Posts (Romance and drama is encouraged, but don't get over the top. There are little munchkins lurking this web)

4. We may break our own rules for Plot purposes.

5. We can add rules at any time.

6. Alert us(Fuzzy, Maka) if something bugs or confuses you.

7. Don't do something so ******d that we fire you from the RolePlay entirely.

8. Characters are allowed to wander and everyone has a cell phone. Just remember, they're a band, so if you want to be a lone wolf, be one with the rest of the members.

9. If someone leaves the RP, that means a new spot is available. Don't forget, don't just vanish from the RolePlay, if you can alert us to how long you'll be leaving or if you're leaving permanently.

10. Maka and Fuzzy are Gods here. Respect us for our word is this RolePlays law.

12. No anime characters for appearances. ONLY real people. (Jayn interjection; if you can, get their permission, or use free stocks/famous people or something so you're not being creepy.
    tl; dr - Please don't steal people's facebook profile pictures, ktnx. )

13. Please. Please. Go to the OOC and send your completed skeletons there. Any questions should be sent to me, FuzzyBlueLights. Or posted in the OOC. By the by, the OOC is at the top of this thread.

14. Have fun!​

[​IMG]

The Newbies

Lead Singer Garxena
    Lead Guitarist Random Angel

The Family

Singer Two Britishism
    Drummer Bushy
    Base guitarist Fuzzy
    Piano Jayn
    Electric Violin Maka

Manager 1 What?
    Manage 2 Ace

[​IMG]

Code:
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="white"]My God/Goddess Is: [COLOR="lightblue"][Username][/COLOR]

My Name Is: [COLOR="lightblue"][First and last name of character][/COLOR]

I came into this world on: [COLOR="lightblue"][Full birthdate. And the setting is today, now. So if they turned 19 in
    September and the previous months before, they’re born in 1992.[/COLOR]]

Some people say I’m: [COLOR="lightblue"][Basic personality here][/COLOR]

This has been my life so far: [COLOR="lightblue"][Brief bio here][/COLOR]

Oh yeah, this is me: [COLOR="lightblue"][Appearance, use real people only. No anime or cartooned allowed. ><][/COLOR]

This is my baby: [COLOR="lightblue"][Instrument you play here. Managers can deleted this, or change it to a secret talent they have][/COLOR]

This is what I enjoy in life: [COLOR="lightblue"][List at least four things your character likes][/COLOR]

This is what I hate: [COLOR="lightblue"][List four things your character dislikes][/COLOR]

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: [COLOR="lightblue"][What original song matches your character?][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[​IMG]

My God/Goddess Is: [Maka]
    My Name Is: [Xara "Ruth" Kendel]
    I came into this world on: [October 17, 1994, I am seventeen years old]
    Some people say I’m: [Quiet, reserved, I never speak to anyone unless spoken to. I try to keep to myself all the time and stay out of a group. I have a hard time trusting others, but if one can see the real me trapped there inside, I can be lovable and fun to be around. I only have a selected few friends and peers who I can count on. Sometimes people see me as a dreamer, and maybe I am. I stare off into nothing after all when others aren't paying attention to me. But who knows what I'm dreaming of.]
    This has been my life so far: [I came to America across the sea from Russia when I was just about to turn six years old. I have been an orphan all my life up to then, and that is a story I do not wish to bring back to life, but a family from America adopted me. They taught me their language, they helped me catch on quickly to the curriculum at school, but they couldn't help me to find a footing in the social world. I was bullied, I stayed away from the other children, I wish to not make friends after a while and almost ended up completely alone, much to my family's concern. It wasn't until middle school that someone found me and brought me in their little friendship circle and made me apart of them. Then we all became much more than friends. We were family. They believed in me, and I grew. But I'm still afraid... I hold many dark secrets inside of me, none that I wish to unlock and share in words. But I share it through my best friend I can always rely on... My violin.]
    Oh yeah, this is me: This is my baby: [Electric Violin]
    This is what I enjoy in life: [Raindrops, horses, solitary settings, music that moves the soul]
    This is what I hate: [Pickles, thunder storms at night, guns/gunshots (I freeze when I see them/ hear them), loud social parties]
    If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Dreamcatcher and also this song by Secret Garden]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My God Is: FuzzyBlueLights

My Name Is: Cameron Lockehart

I came into this world on: January 3, 1988
    Some people say I’m: Rude. Wasted talent. As hipster and as abstract as I pretend to be. I'm really quite simple. Like the Bass. I'm nice once I like you and I will explode over the littlest things. Even if I like you. I will only hesitate to put my hands on someone if they're a girl. Sorry ladies, it's a private promise.

This has been my life so far: Ah life. I honestly sometimes have a hard time remembering my past. But I like what I can remember of it. Warmth and jacketless. Not like today, where I'm nearly always cold if a building has air conditioning. I'd suppose from what memories I do keep, that I had a pretty good life. Pops was a good man, soldier first class all the way. Was proud of his oldest boy as long as he kept out of trouble(which I did when I joined the band.) and kept finding a way to support himself. Moms was a good lady too. Classy, kept music playing nearly all the time before she past. She's the one who taught me all about the 1-2-3's and ABC's of rhythm. Lastly, there's my kid sister. Just two words for her. ****ing super Christian.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    This is my baby: A Fender Rogers Water Precision Bass. ;D

This is what I enjoy in life: Simply listening to instrumental solos. Chocolate. People born short.(>> No offense to midgets.) Video games. And winning.

This is what I hate: Losing. Quiet. Peace. Keeping still.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Whipped Cream~ By Ludo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My God/Goddess Is: Jayn.

My Name Is: Anastasia Starr.

I came into this world on: December 24th, 1991. I know, I know. I was a Christmas Eve baby. Unfortunately, all that's ever meant for me is year after year of disappointment. My birthday has always sort of gotten lost in the blur of Christmas. It's not unheard of or anything, but it seems like one less day in my life I get to feel special. At least there's snow on my birthday...sometimes.

Some people say I’m: Boring. Apathetic. I don't really care for much, and I hate decisions. Color me passive. But not heartless.

This has been my life so far: I don't really want to talk about it. Not like it was all that bad, it's just boring as hell. What, I live a life. I had and lost some friends. Hated school, but did well in it. My family is whatever to me, I don't live with them anymore. Yeah, who cares. I'm ordinary. Extra-ordinary.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    This is my baby: My beloved piano. Oh, and my keyboard.

This is what I enjoy in life: Quiet time alone is nice. I'm also a big nature-whore. I love the ocean, the beach especially. I love to go hiking. I love running. Food is great, too. I love to cook and try out new foods. I'm fairly open minded. Cats are cool too.

This is what I hate: ******bags. Spicy food. Sour food. Sudden loud noises. Dogs, vile creatures.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: I suppose this would be fitting. Maybe. Voiceless. Wordless. Soft. Escalation. Then silence.

My God/Goddess Is: Bushy Brow

My Name Is: Tyler "Tai" Ashes

I came into this world on: 19th August 1992

Some people say I’m: Wha? I really gotta do this? ...Talk about Lame... Alright!
    I'm uh... um... Dammit! Do I really have to do this?! FINE! I get it.
    I'm a badass. A dick or whatever. But that's what they say.
    The way I see it is that I'm just true to myself, I live the way I see it and am honest with what I do. If people wanna judge me like that. Then... meh. Like I care.

This has been my life so far: Say wha?! I've gotta do this too! Why don't I just let you tape me having a dump in my own bathroo- ...Fine! Sheesh.. *mumbling something inaudible*
    My life has been average. As I said, I just do what I do and be true.
    I was conceived then expelled from my mother after nine months was up, just like anyone else. I went to school, did a bit of this and a bit of that. Went to College, did music stuff and girls.
    Yup. That's the sum up so far. Happy? You never told me I had to be pretty about the way I told it. Get off my case.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    (Yes, this is actually me.)

This is my baby: Anything I can hit hard really. Drums, in other words. No shit...

This is what I enjoy in life: Hitting things (drums and on occasion people), Girls, The essentials basically, ...Anything I guess.

This is what I hate: This application process, Liars, Cheats, Spicy food.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: This. It's that simple.

My God/Goddess Is: Britishism

My Name Is: Caleb Fairland

I came into this world on: January First, 1990

Some people say I’m: Strange. That I say what's on my mind, no matter what it is. I suppose they're right, but what's strange about that? I guess I'm happy to be "strange". But as they say, I'm usually happy.

This has been my life so far: My life, eh? You know, I don't think there's anything special about my life, really. I was born, I went to school, and I did stupid stuff in high school. But yeah, I went to college, got a degree in theater, and that fell in on itself. So I got a job at a sleazy bar and met a girl. She was sweet, in her own way. Didn't change the fact she stole my money and left me. I was down on my luck, but still hopeful that something good would come my way. I guess it did.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    This is my baby: A 1990 edition voice box.

This is what I enjoy in life: Food- anything edible, really. Singing, of course, why else would I be here? Girls, if you catch my drift. Would it be bad to say long walks on the beach? Also, I guess acting. Never really worked out for me, but it's a passion.

This is what I hate: Most animals. Not to be mean or whatever, I just like things that can talk. Oh, yeah, winter, I hate winter. Uh, reading anything but music. It was never my strong suit. Also, I guess I hate conforming. I don't really know how to put it, but when someone told me to do something, I did the opposite.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: I guess this fits me pretty well.

My God/Goddess Is: Garxena

My Name Is: Grace Kent

I came into this world on: 13th December 1991; I’m 19 years old

Some people say I’m: Outgoing, really. They tell me I’ve got this way of infecting people with my good attitude. I’ve been told that my way of approaching people might get me into trouble one day, but I don’t really take life seriously enough to believe them. My parents have called me weird; they were joking of course, but I think they just wanted me to choose a different career.

This has been my life so far: I was born in New Zeland but my parents took our family elsewhere when I was just two so I don’t remember the land of Kiwis at all. I went through school pretty easily until I reached my sophomore year of high school. Some jerks were picking on a friend of mine so I roughed ‘em up a bit. I’m not usually the type to get in a fight, but it was my friend and I had to stick up for him. After that, I started making some difficult choices in life. I had to decide what I wanted my career to be and it wasn’t easy. I was never really good at academic stuff so I had gone into theatre and choir when I was in the sixth grade. I left formal choir in high school and joined the school’s show choir to get a little more fun into my singing. I performed solo after solo, grabbing every opportunity I could to expand my resume. I’d decided on my career: a goddamn rock star. Then a couple of good buds of mine gave me a call and brought my dream job to me. I gotta love those guys.

Oh yeah, this is me:

This is my baby: My vocal chords! <3

This is what I enjoy in life: Music. There’s nothing else I’ve found that has made me feel more alive. Food. I really get into the stuff; it’s an art of its own. Boxing. What can I say? It helps me vent and it sure makes me happier than sitting and doing nothing. Writing. I write anything I can – poetry, short stories, songs, journals (have one for each year since I was ten).

This is what I hate: Intolerance. I can’t stand it when people pull that crap. Chocolate. Don’t look at me like that! When my pen runs out of ink and I don’t have a spare. That sucks! Thunder and lighting. Tell anyone I’m scared of them and I’ll throw you down a well so deep you won’t be able to tell if it’s day or night.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Fucking Perfect by Alicia Moore (P!nk)

My God/Goddess Is: [Fuuka Yamagishi]

My Name Is: [Annabella Taylor Rose]

I came into this world on: [May 12th, 1994]

Some people say I’m: [Calm and collected, but that's only because I'm lost in my own dream world most of the time. Only when I get angry or start playing do I snap out of it, and then I am quite lively.]

This has been my life so far: [I like getting out of the house, so if I'm not at school I'm out performing on the streets. And when I heard that there was a band around in need of a lead guitarist of course I signed up. Didn't think I would actually get in though. Well, more time away from home at least. Anywhere but there... And despite all of the fighting I do, I got good grades. Cs and so.ly sucks too.]

Oh yeah, this is me:
    This is my baby: [My electric guitar that I've named Elizabeth.]

This is what I enjoy in life: [Music and everything about it is my life. I also love spicy foods; the hotter the better. I love being cheered on and complimented. I like going to the parks after playing to cool off. I love storms. And sleeping whenever I am not doing something is a must.]

This is what I hate: [I don't like saying I hate things, as hate is bad, but... Well, I hate hate of any sort I suppose. That's why I fight; I see a bully and I punch them in the face. I dislike being told I can't do something, the heat, sweet and sour stuff, spicy all the way, and being around too many people. The only way I can be on stage is because I get lost in my music.]

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: [Totally this for sure.]

My God/Goddess Is: [What?]

My Name Is: [Zsigmond Csupó (Sigmund)]

I came into this world on: [June 9, 1959, I am fifty-two years old]

Some people say I’m: [Very grumpy from time to time, and usually off being what some call "eccentric" here and there. Apparently my voice is known for being loud and some consider myself more cranky grandfather than anything. It does not help that the children will not get off my lawn. I am one who is usually relaxed though, because, as they say, is the life not for enjoyment?]

This has been my life so far: [I was born in the city of Pecs, and my brother and pregnant mother emigrated to the United States from Hungary when I was fifteen. My life as a child has been rough - we were considered strangers by the other people in the city for a good while, and our family struggled to survive in the 60s when my father perished in a working accident. I did not even learn English fluently until I was eighteen. I was able to attend university and received a degree in physics - though, I am, as of this moment, currently unemployed and living alone.]

Oh yeah, this is me:

This is my baby: [My portable MacBook Air that holds all sorts of wonderful things. Oh the wonders of this new technology!]

This is what I enjoy in life: [Science, people, and good food - oh yes, the good food is wonderful! The southern Chinese cuisine is especially my favourite. I also adore relaxing, reading, and playing sports - usually whilst in a suit of some sort, along with informing the children of the neighbourhood to get off my lawn damn it.]

This is what I hate: [Those goddamn kids on my goddamn lawn! I mean, truly, those teenage and young adults love making fun of me for acting like the stereotype of the old men but it is true!

I also hold a dislike of excessive silence, gossip, people who cannot understand another person's feelings, and those who care not for the other people, especially if they are poorer than them. ]

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: [I am a fan of the American jazz music.]

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

ҳ ɑ я ɑ

потерявших одного

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

The soft summer breeze blew gently against my cheek as I stood there under the shade of a great oak tree, my back leaning against the rough texture of the bark. Summer... they told me it's the warmest time of the year, but it felt like Russia's bitter winters found me here again in America, chilling me to the very core of my soul. They told me life would be better here, I wouldn't have to cower in fear as I have in the past. I didn't have to wonder when I was going to eat next, when I was going to be pushed out of the orphanage to accomplish daunting tasks in thick snow that reached up to my waist, I didn't have worry if I was going to live or die as I laid there on the moldy hospital bed, staring up into the dark as it took all my effort to breathe on my own... I was the lucky one. But then again, there are times that I think God kept me here to mock me.

Be grateful, little Xara, is what my American parents would say to me. You are here now, living your own life according to your own free will.

But... what was I to do with this free will...?

I sighed out, not wanting to dwell on that thought and instead looked down at myself. Today, I was wearing a plain lilac shirt with what they called on those fashion shows a sweetheart neckline, blue jeans, and plain Converse. It was a strong contrast from what I wore my last month at school, what they called Gothic clothes. My parents said it was too depressing, so they switched out my wardrobe.

Free to live my own life according to my own free will? Maybe not.

I knew they were worried about me though, and maybe what they did was a good thing. I could never express myself in the right way, so maybe they were trying to show me it was inappropriate and not the right way to go about it. No matter... I still could play what ever I wanted on my violin, they could never change that.

I clutched at the two dog tags that were dangling around my neck on a simple silver chain as I looked across the street to the fast food joint we were suppose to meet up at as a band, a family. I really didn't know anyone, and I felt like a stranger, an outcast. Natalie was the one who put an arm around me and made me apart of them three years ago. Now that she was gone... there was nothing left for me there. But they still included me... But it felt like being six years old again; I was the adopted child from a foreign country, I really didn't belong.

"Natalie... why did you have to go?" I whispered to myself. The leaves of the trees seemed to have whispered back to me as the breeze picked up again, but there were no words. I looked down at my fist around the dog tags and slowly opened my fingers from around them so they were resting on my palm. One had the picture of Natalie and her boyfriend together on it, the other had their names together: Natalie ♥ Rae~ Together Forever

Another lie.

Her mother, Natalie's mother, couldn't keep the tags. She knew Natalie and I were close like sisters, and so she gave this to me along with other things that belonged to her.

That was in the past, today's the present.

We were going to meet two new band members, the others found them. I had a feeling they were going to be able to take Natalie's and Rae's place easily, everyone just had to adapt in some way. As soon as that happened, as soon as they became one with the band, it would be time for me to say goodbye. They really didn't need me anymore.

Letting the tags fall from my hand and dangle around my neck, I pushed away from the tree and into the sunlight, squinting as my eyes adjusted to being in the direct light. Looking both ways before crossing, I stepped off of the sidewalk and began my trek to another chapter in my life.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

"Если бы я исчез сегодня, будет кто-либо помощи?"

Пойте гимн ангелов, и говорите последнее прощание.

3. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"C'mon, Kent, you can do this," Grace murmured to herself, sitting in her green Kia Soul and starting at the steering wheel. All she had to do was push the button and drive, but where she was going was making her nervous. "You're just gonna go there and say hi. Make 'em love you." Her chest tightened. What if they didn't love her? What if they didn't even like her? This was her shot to get her dream. It was right in front of her and she just needed to grab it. She fidgeted in her seat and then looked down at her right wrist. The word "courage" was elegantly tattooed in royal purple horizontally on the inside of her wrist. It was only a couple of months old; she'd gotten it before she moved out of her parents' house into the crappy apartment she lived in now.

"Damn!" Grace punched the wheel; the loud horn cut through the air like a knife through warm butter. She let her hand drop into her lap and leaned her head back against the seat. She knew why she was so nervous. "No" was a word she hated and she didn't want to hear it again; not after hearing it from her parents.

"No, you can't support yourself as a singer."
    "No, you can't make it in the music industry."
    "No; you WILL end up on the streets."
    "No, you can't live with us if this is how you're going to waste your life."
    "No, we still love you, darling; we're just worried."
    "No, you can't come back."

"Yes," The word passed Grace's lips in a whisper. She sat up straight and clenched her fists with new determination. "Yes, I can! Yes, I will! Yes, I don't need to go back!" She jammed the start button of her Soul, threw it in reverse, and peeled out of the apartment complex's parking lot. A grin spread across her face. "Yes" would be her word of the day.

"Where am I going again?" She glanced ahead at the road to make sure it was clear and then leaned over to open the glove box. Last night she'd scribbled down directions and put them in the car so she wouldn't forget them. "Aha!" Her fingers clasped the wanted scrap of paper and she drew it out. When she looked back at the road the light of the intersection had lost its green glow and turned red, and there was a girl crossing the street. For a brief moment, panic hit her then Grace slammed on her brakes, bringing the car to a stop right in front of the first, dulled, white-painted line of the crosswalk. She exhaled with relief. Hitting someone would not have been a good way to start the day.

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

"Hey, dude, get yer head out of th' clouds!" yells the burly, frightning man in the car next to me. I smile and tap my forehead. "Your haircut makes you look like an idiot," I yell out of my window and continue to drive. That was probably out of line. The man could have been brilliant. Then again, his haircut could be likened to a drunken caveman.

I flatten down my collar as I drive, glancing into my rearview mirror to be sure of no incoming beer bottles thrown by Caveman. I have to look fantastic. It's a big meeting today. Wendy's big. On another note, I wonder when we'll meet the newbies. They're filling the hole in the band that Natalie and Rae left. Problem is, they won't be filling the hole in our hearts. I brush a piece of dust off of my shoulder and onto the car floor as I park.

I miss those two. A lot. And yet, I'm still childishly excited to meet the beginners. I'm on the edge of my seat preparing for the meeting. I have to make the perfect first impression. I've been rehearsing, so it should go okay. I step out of the car and carefully close the door. Ah, Wendy's. You are a beacon of light in the barren wasteland that is hunger.

I'm not sure if anyone else is here yet. If someone is, I shall be forced to be polite and wait for everyone else to come. If I am the first, then I have the oppurtunity to throw manners to the wind and enjoy myself. I peer into the side mirror again to make sure I look just perfect. I do. I wish two mental goodbyes to Natalie and Rae, and then I'm ready. Soup's on.

5. Jayn

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------
    cυяяєηтℓу ωєαяιηg:
    ιмαgє cяє∂ιт: |
    oɴlιɴe | oғғlιɴe」

------------------------------------------

I've never been the prettiest, or the most popular, or the most talented, or...Well, actually; I've never been much of anything, in my opinion. Well, except for maybe in Elementary school. I had the most 'reward' stars on the chalk board, but that was back when I still cared about what authority thought of me. Not to say I'm a rebel, because I'm not. I'm a good girl. I do what I'm told, for the most part, but that's usually because I want to do it. Not because I care about getting in trouble if I don't. I suppose there hasn't really been a crucial moment in my life where I had to stand up for my rights, against a higher power. Whether that be a god, the government, or my parents.

I suppose the closest I've ever been to having to stand up for myself has been with my music. It's indirect, but it's still standing up. My family has a bit of a prestigious background. Okay, not really 'prestigious', but successful. I come from a long line of scientists, doctors, engineers. You know, the technical stuff. So as soon as I went from mixing things around in my kitchen just to see what happened and writing down observations (papa was so proud, a scientist!), to dabbling about in the arts (papa was hopeful; a music scientist?), I was immediately lectured.

I won't get into that now, because it doesn't matter. But you all should know that music is my passion. It is my soul. To me, music is as essential as a heart beat. The gentle progressions, the warm waves and vibrations. The escalation and decrease, all of that with the irrational ability to turn into harsher tones. Whipping, lashing and violent crashes of drums and symbols and the pulling of strings, the screaming of instruments. It's a mechanical ocean of sound, with an unpredictable current. I need it.

Music has healing power, and I've been touched by it in so many ways. It's as if every cut and gash life has inflicted upon me is covered and mended with fractions of music notes and orchestrated splendor, the biggest example of this being Natalie's death and Rae's disappearance. I know I'm not fully recovered. But at least I'm not in critical condition anymore. Of course, music isn't as tranquil for everyone. Tyler, for example. Music is much like anger-management for that kid.

Either way, that is why I'm willing to give these newbies a shot. If they bring us shame and annoyance than hell no, kick them out. But they deserve a chance. I am so eager to meet them properly that I'm already here at the Wendy's we're meeting at. I know it's probably entirely rude of me, but I have a tray of food sitting in front of me and am currently devouring the fresh sea-salt sprinkled french fries, downing with a vanilla shake.

Anyways, I've written too much.
    Ta-ta for now. <3

- Ana.

6. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He was there already. Come on! They had chocolate ice cream with bits of chocolate chips outside. He hopped on the bus and came over as soon as it was declared the meeting spot. A glare behind the counter and three twenty-five later, he was using the spoon they give to dig into the tallest cup of the stuff they could give. And he made damn sure that scared teen in the glasses and uniform filled it up to the top.

With that emergency out of his head he was able to let his mind wander as he pulled his jacket around him tighter. Why were these places so cold all year round? Bah, was he upset with the cold. Or was he more upset by the fact that new people were entering. Sure, bass guitarist become used to being the least popular of the group. But this was a bit ridiculous, their band had the essentials and more. Well.., used to have them and more. Only two years of bonding with each current member,(bare minimum) he hardly knew more about them then their name. He was thinking that like the rythm he should get that down pat. It'd be unprofessional of him to forget a name when he was yelling at that person.

"Well ****. Why aren't I over there?" He'd simply turned his head to get up and order some fries after noting a girl who had a full tray of them as she sipped on a vanilla shake. Then he realized that it was Ana-Pretty-Tasia Starr. From his very own band. Seems like they were the only ones there at the moment. He took a deep breath as if he were inhaling his sweet Newports before pushing off and taking his cup of ice cream. Containing the spoon in his mouth as he pulled out a chair from her. No words were spoken. But they were a team, so at least a mutual "Let's all sit together!" stance would be felt from whoever else entered next. "So, what do you think of the band in it's current state?"​

7. Doukuro Chaser

I didn't want to be home. Anywhere but there. So I had left earlier despite the fact I didn't had to go meet up with the others for a few more hours.

To pass time I did what I always did, play my guitar. People came and went, some even left money in my guitar case while others paid me no mind. My fingers kept going numb and at one point they even bled a little. But I was stubborn, so my breaks were short and few in numbers. But that's alright. Because so long as I could keep playing all was well.

What would they think of? Will I be alright?

I was taking a break now, sitting against the wall of a building with my feet resting on top of the closed case of Elizabeth, my electric guitar, my baby, which I was currently clinging to like a small child would cling to a stuffed animal. These thoughts had bothered me all week and I wasn't quiet ready to go and be judged.

But alas, I got to my feet and put Elizabeth in her bed, as I sometimes called her case, and got to my feet. I dusted off my torn blue jeans and black top, trying to look somewhat decent, before I flung the case over my shoulder and headed towards the manager's house

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

ҳ ɑ я ɑ

потерявших одного

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

[[OOC: Switching from first person to third. I wonder if anyone remembers this being here? :'D]]

In the corner of her eye as she crossed the street, Xara noticed something speeding towards her and it looked like it wasn't going to stop anytime soon. A flash of being trapped in a corner, cold, helpless, and staring up at a cold metal barrier flashed through her mind. All she could do was turn her head in that brief second and stumble back slightly as the car suddenly slammed on its breaks and stopped, barely missing hitting her head on.

Realizing she held her breath the whole time during that moment she saw her life flash before her eyes, she sighed out. But then she felt instant anger swell up inside of her as she shook her fist at the driver. "Вы глупый человек!" (You stupid people!) she yelled in fluent Russian. "Вы чуть не убили меня! Разве ты не видишь меня, или вы слепые?!" (Can you not see me, or are you blind?!) Xara then threw her arms in the air, leaning close to the window of the car before stepping back. "I'm walking here!" she exclaimed, switching to perfect English. She didn't see the driver's face, but Xara didn't want to know the person in the car. Who ever it was, it made her mood much more worse than it already was.

Stuffing her hands in her pockets, Xara grumbled under her breath and hunched her shoulders as she hurried off the streets towards Wendy's where she would meet up with the rest of the group. What was the point? She didn't belong. But... Maybe this time? She shook her head, sighing out as she pulled the restaurant door open (failing to see Caleb almost right behind her) and stepped inside, still shook up from what just happened, still seeing flashbacks float across her mind.

Xara glanced around for a bit and then saw two familiar faces already here, Anastasia and Cameron, in the corner. Not really knowing what else what to do with herself, and needing to sit down quickly, she wandered over to them. She kept her eyes to the ground, taking a free seat and didn't even notice who she was sitting by. Xara was still on edge from earlier, shaking slightly as she stared at the tabletop and let the two friends talk amongst themselves. She was here, that's what all that mattered to her... If they didn't need her, she would just excuse herself and go home early. Simple as that.

[[OOC: Sorry this sucked! D: ]]
    ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

9. Jayn

[​IMG]

cυяяєηтℓу ωєαяιηg:
    「oɴlιɴe | oғғlιɴe

Anastasia switched off the display to her cell phone after hitting the send button. She placed it down on the counter and nodded slightly to acknowledge Cameron, swallowing some of her shake and stuffing her mouth with more hot fries. Only a few moments of awkward silence passed before her gaze swiveled towards the younger girl who had seated herself there with him.

She curled her fingers in a wave and mumbled, "Glad to see you got here alright."

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

"What the hell? Did she just speak Russian or somethin'?" Once she'd regained herself from the scare and the light had turned green, Grace tapped the gas pedal and made a left turn. She hit the radio on and grinned to the song that was playing. The lyrics and melody calmed her racing heart; she looked again at the directions she'd scribbled and followed them carefully. If she wasted any more time she'd be late for this meeting. Would this manager be upset about that? Weren't most professional people upset by that? Truth be told, Grace didn't know much about this manager -- just that his name was Sigmund and he was really old and stuff. So it was probably best that she get there early or right on time. She switched the radio's station and her thoughts ceased when she heard the song that was playing.

"On my knees, I'll ask
    Last chance for one last dance
    'Cause with you, I'd withstand
    All of hell to hold your hand
    I'd give it all
    I'd give for us
    Give anything but I won't give up
    'Cause you know,
    you know, you know
    That I love you
    I've loved you all along
    And I miss you
    Been far away for far too long
    I keep dreaming you'll be with me
    and you'll never go
    Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore~"

Her voice resonated in the car like it was the one meant for the song. Though it was just a jam to the radio, her voice reflected passion beyond that of the professional singer's. Grace exhaled and stopped her singing, letting the radio play the rest of the song while she parked. Turning the radio off before she got distracted by another song, she got of her Soul and shut the door, locking the car. "Okay. Here goes. Time to show 'em what you got!"

11. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{ Hassan }​

I drummed my fingers anxiously on the steering wheel, the radio on my favorite classical music station, as I waited for the light to turn green. Mother wouldn't be pleased if I left that station on; she couldn't understand why I liked classical music so much. She'd tolerate it to the point that she'd go to my concerts and performances in the past, but having to listen to it in her own car was unacceptable.

...Yes, I was driving her car. I don't have my own yet. I hoped that wasn't a problem in the future, for the band.

...Why was I going, again? What bands are there that use a cellist? I frowned and leaned back in the seat, sitting there for a moment until the car behind me oh-so-politely reminded me that the light had turned.

Despite the fright it had given me, I decided to ignore the unneccesarily long horn and had to stop myslef from accidentally flooring the gas pedal.

By now, I had half a mind to go back home and study. However, I had committed myself to at least attending the meeting.

My heart pounding, I drove onward, looking out for the neighborhood name I'd copied down. It shouldn't have been far--at least a minute or two, depending on traffic.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

ҳ ɑ я ɑ

потерявших одного

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

Almost was ran over by some idiot," Xara replied with a shaky voice, her Russian accent somewhat noticeable. "Chick was probably color blind or something." Xara groaned as the actions of what happened repeated in her mind and then she rubbed at her head furiously before sighing out to compose herself and folded her hands in her lap. "Who are we waiting on?" No one would care to hear what happened or anything like that. As one told her before, 'The world doesn't revolve around you, Xara.' And she just had to acknowledge that. She was from Russia, the very cold-hearted part of it anyways. Something like someone almost hitting you but you walked off just fine was a blessing. The incident should be brushed off, and she should just continue like nothing had happened...

But of course, that was against the natural human's instincts.

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

13. Jayn

[​IMG]

cυяяєηтℓу ωєαяιηg:
    「oɴlιɴe | oғғlιɴe

She smiled briefly at the girl before taking a sip of her drink and leaning back casually in her seat. She noticed she had unintentionally ignored Cameron, so she glanced at him with apologetic eyes. Her fingers trailed up the cold cup of icy vanilla, her chin turning this way and that as her eyes searched outside of the two exits for anyone else familiar. She didn't want to get too involved without the rest, but alas. Her mind flickered back to Tyler for a moment and she grimaced, sighing softly as she devoured a steamy fry.

"Tyler is one of 'em." She answered, chewing away absently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.