Suisei No Gargantia

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Fellangel, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Fellangel Bichael May

"The story begins in the distant future in the far reaches of the galaxy. The Human Galactic Alliance has been constantly fighting for its survival against a grotesque race of beings called Hideous. During an intense battle, the young lieutenant Red and his humanoid mobile weapon Chamber are swallowed up into a distortion of time and space. Waking from his artificially induced hybernation, Red realises that he has arrived on Earth, the planet on the lost frontier. On this planet that was completely flooded by the seas, people live in fleets of giant ships, salvaging relics from the seas' depths in order to survive. Red arrives on one of the fleets called Gargantia. With no knowledge of the planet's history or culture, he is forced to live alongside Amy, a 15-year-old girl who serves as a messenger aboard the Gargantia fleet. To Red, who has lived a life where he knows nothing but fighting, these days of peace continue to surprise him."

So this anime just came out a little over a month ago and I'm really enjoying it. It's kinda cheesy since I can somewhat sense how it's gonna move towards at, but I really like the settings, the characters, and the art style in this anime. I'm not a big fan of mecha, but this is an exception.

2. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Urobochi made me curious... I am stiking to it, even though not much can be said about it by now.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

Yea you're gonna have to give it some time. It just came out recently so it's hard to give it a clear conclusion.