Dream Drop Distance strongest commands

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Sora_rox, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

what are the strongest commands and how do i get them?

2. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I think Slavation and maybe Ars Arcanum. or Ballonga maybe.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Riku: Dark Aura
    Sora: Sonic Blade

Both great damage dealers and can dodge attacks well.

Both got by certain Dream Eater levelling.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Baloonga was very useful for me

5. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

wich dream eaters?

i found out for riku i need either ghostabocky or keeba tiger duz anybudy kno how 2 get 1 uv them

6. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

Balloonga is basically 3D's version of mine spam. I'm going to have to disagree with Miles about Salvation. You are left open to damage before and after the attack.

7. Mysty Unknown

I haven't gotten a good amount of the skills you guys are talking about. For me it is Salvation and Dark Splicer. DS was really what saved me in many boss battles. The only time I ound it utterly useless is when it used Stop on all the enemies and couldn't damage them.

8. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd say Firaga, Prism Windmill, and Collision Magnet.

Each one is either found in a Moogle Shop or a treasure chest.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Stopped enemies take the damage when it resumes. It's a mechanic that has always annoyed me, but they do in fact take damage.

I rather liked Dark Splicer but since you are vulnerable the whole time and can't be interrupted once it starts, it takes it's toll hard in certain situations. I held onto it stubbornly in a few boss fights but eventually chose to let it go because it was too risky, attacks would start after I began and kill me before I was done.

A lot of my favorites are Sora's.
    Salvation was a nice house cleaner. Use it when HP is high, take the damage from the charge up and then heal it back. Unlike redhairedking I didn't notice significant vulnerability after the attack.
    Sonic Blade and Ars Arcanum are nice powerhouses with generally less risk than Dark Splicer.
    Sparkga and Spark Raid are glorious house cleaners, though you might want to combine Sparkga with something else like Zero Gravaza to make sure it lands properly.
    Dark Firaga does some nice concentrated damage with homing and is done quickly so you're not vulnerable. Just remember to distance yourself a tad so that the fire to separate, otherwise it is a bit under a normal Firaga.

10. Mysty Unknown

I used it in all of the boss battles including the final. just need to to use it smartly and swiftly. After its use, use a Curoga. It was what made the battle with (spoiler alert)
    Ansem part 2 easier. He would push you back and create those two orbs in front of him. I would use dark splicer to take out 2/3rds of a bar, get sucked by his orb, survive by 1 hp each time, then Curoga after he pushed me back. Then repeat. It also helped a ton with Young Xanhort's Stop thingy. Everyone is different on likes, dislikes, and skills.

11. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

ok i got keeba tiger shood i get 1 dark splicer and 1 dark aura or 2 dark auras or 2 dark splicers?

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Was this a typo because I would say two of each is obviously better than one of each.

13. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I just got some new commands and would like to add Ars Arcanum and Plasma Shock to the list. Plasma shock has been especially useful.

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

Hmmm, my useful Commands were Spark Dive, Icebreaker, Timestorm, Thunder Dash, Curaga, Triple Plasma, Dark Aura, Dark Break, Faith, never found Ars Arcanum, Plasma Shock, Meteor and I never bought Sonic Blade.

Already beat Game on Standard anyway, I loved using Thunder Dash then Curaga against the final battles, Dashing to attack and being far away from enemy then heal instantly.

Dark Barrier's a nice defensive command, sadly, there's no Heal Defense command like in BBS, god I loved spamming that when the bosses attacked me and healed me up, never had much need for Curaga because of that.

15. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

where can i get another dark splicer or aura cuz i only hav 1 uv both and i cant buy it

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I know of a Dark Splicer chest in TWTNW, if you already found that one then it needs to be Spirits. I can't tell you which one(s) give it though.

17. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

can only riku find it?

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

In TWTNW, yes. Through spirits, Sora can find it too. Either way though it can only be used by Riku.

19. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

Dark Splicer is found in TWTNW where all those Red Blocks push in and out, you need to use Double Jump & Flowmotion just in case.