Community Stream Game Poll - 4/22

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by ShibuyaGato, Apr 10, 2017.

?

What game should Cat~ play next?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2017.
  1. Continue Re:CoM

58.3%
  2. Uncharted 4

16.7%
  3. Overwatch

25.0%
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

recom U4 OW vote graphic.png
    Hey folks! It's back to our usual lineup of games this week, with one exception. You may notice that the first game in the graphic up above is one that was just played.

"But Cat~," some of you may be wondering. "Why would you put Re:CoM back on the poll when it was boring on the last stream and you're close to the part you hate?" Well, my concerned viewer, the answer lies in the question. The last stream was less than exciting, and it was hardly the ragefest that I'd promised given that my real pain and gripes with Re:CoM lie in the second half of Sora's story. So, to make it up to you all, I'm willing to go back to it and at least get to Larxene's second fight. This will be no small feat, and it will mean that I'll end up grinding quite a bit off-screen, but since this is a Proud Mode run (the first one I've ever done on this game, no less) I'm sure that some grinding won't change my inevitable, salty fate.

That said, the poll lineup this time around is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Uncharted 4, and Overwatch.

This stream will be on April 22nd and the poll will close on Sunday, before the sign-up thread to commentate is posted. If you wanna see me play one of the games listed above in particular, then go ahead and vote!

As always, the stream will be hosted on our official Twitch channel. Follow us there so you don't miss out!

And if you're interested in a bit more of a blast from the past, check out the stream that Fearless is doing on the 15th!