Completed: Still Alive! [KHV Chorus] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Jayn

Yayayaya, it's done. A huge freakin' thank you to everyone involved and to anyone who listens/subscribes. I'm really excited about this. Because this was so successful, I'm definitely trying to make this KHV Chorus thing a real deal. So I've set up a youtube account and everything. IN THIS THREAD please suggest any thing else you'd like to sing/hear us sing, and I'll make a poll (5 or 7 options at a time) when we have enough and we'll take the next collaboration from there.

I'll need help though maintaining it/making it beautiful, though so...more on that later. For now, everybody subscribe--me included.

I apologize for anything that's out of timing, or sounds weird/corrupted. I tired my best. There's this one part where...well, if someone points it out I'll address it. >>

This version is the final mix, which means it's full of compression and EQ and quantization and effort.

THIS version is what it would sound like if I didn't do anything to it/the fun version/blooper-filled. xD

[video=youtube;VOC-RMXkElQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOC-RMXkElQ[/video]

Lyrics

This was a triumph.
    I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. [Fuzzy, Kayate, Jayn.]

Aperture Science
    We do what we must
    because we can.
    For the good of all of us.
    Except the ones who are dead. [Bushy Brow, Maka]

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
    You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. [ Sabby, Maka, Andrew]

And the Science gets done.
    And you make a neat gun.
    For the people who are [Sabby, Christhor, Kayate]

Still alive.

I'm not even angry.
    I'm being so sincere right now.
    Even though you broke my heart.
    And killed me. [Ace the Sticky Man, What?]

And tore me to pieces.
    And threw every piece into a fire.
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you! [Ace the Sticky Man, Clawtooth]

Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
    And we're out of beta.
    We're releasing on time. [ Kayate, Nekoki]

So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
    Think of all the things we learned
    for the people who are [Fuzzy, Mixt]

still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
    I think I prefer to stay inside.
    Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. [Nekoki, What?, Clawtooth]

Maybe Black Mesa
    THAT WAS A JOKE.
    HAHA. FAT CHANCE. [NemesisPrime, Mixt, Maka, Midnight Star]

Anyway, this cake is great.
    It's so delicious and moist. [Bushy Brow, Jayn, Andrew]

Look at me still talking
    when there's Science to do.
    When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you. [ What?, Andrew]

I've experiments to run.
    There is research to be done.
    On the people who are still alive. [Christhor, NemesisPrime, Midnight Star]

And believe me I am still alive. [Mixt]

I'm doing Science and I'm still alive. [Fuzzy]

I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive. [NemisisPrime]

While you're dying I'll be still alive. [Bushy Brow]

And when you're dead I will be still alive. [Clawtooth]

Still alive

STILL ALIVE.

2. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Hehe, I love this. It's very well done and all of the singing was fantastic.
    Great job guys!

3. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

I lol'd. So hard. Over all I'll keep this short. I was just fabulous, through and through. Everyone. WE DID A DAMN GOOD JOB! Extra claps and thanks to the creator/editor/ and chief of this whole thing. JAYNN!!!<333 Great work on the video I love our avatars swooping around and all that. Having been there, I know how hard you worked and sweated in this thing. And now it's this sweaty, beaten brilliance.

PS: The channel that this video is hosted on needs help for Jayn can't run it alone! Also, subscribe peeps.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh wow this was great! I do hope to see more in the near future! You all sounded so lovely, quite a wonderful spectrum of voices.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Haha enjoyed listening to this. You all did well making it so congratulations on that. I can't even begin to imagine how long the editing must've taken you Jayn. All those pics moving around and the editing of the voices...you're a freakin machine. If i see another one of these up i'll consider joining it lol it sounds like you had fun XD

6. Amaterasu Traverse Town Homebody

Yay for Pine cone Riku's appearance.

7. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

One word. Awesome! I loled at my part of "I feel fantastic and I'm" I sounded like a girl! Anyway, Great job everyone and in particular you Jayn! I had a blast and if you want to do another song, I'd be happy to be part of it again!

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

That sounded actually quit good, and I'm quite happy I didn't stand out.

Also suggestion wise:

[video=youtube;kwFH6Wt7ImM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwFH6Wt7ImM[/video] Probably not a good idea but I figured it ould be funny and since half the people on the original can't sing yet it still sounded good, I thought we couldn't go wrong. Feel free to ignore this if you don't agree.

9. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

On the same train of thought:

[video=youtube;CHNJPsCDSqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNJPsCDSqo[/video]

10. P Banned

This sounds amazing. Nice job to Jayn for actually piecing this all together. I regret not going in for this one. No matter, I'll be sure to get in on the second.

Speaking of which, I'd quite like to put forward the suggestion of covering Simple and Clean. It'd be somewhat fitting for a KH site. (If we're feeling particularly daring, we could try the original Japanese version. After all, if /a/ can manage it...
    )

11. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

last post for now, Now that I think about it It would be fitting. After all I love Simple and Clean!

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh my god! The blooper reel is hilarious and half of you guys are off key, but I recognized Clawtooth and What? in there (yay Voxli) and you guys all did a great job.

If I can ever make a cameo (once I get used to the braces), i'd be honored!

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

bah. I wasn't thinking about track volume so you ended up needing to adjust my level too much. Oh well, that was fun all the same. No regrets. Well actually one. Had I known you were going to make a blooper reel I would have mirrored my lines as a metal cover.

Maybe we sould make a gag version a KHV Chorus tradition.

14. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Amazing jobs guys. I can't wait to hear more from all of you. I wish I had participated but I'm so shy when it comes to singing ._. Ehhh maybe next time I'll summon up the courage to sing.

As for my suggestion:

[video=youtube;TzFl6sWHmXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFl6sWHmXI&feature=related[/video]

:lolface:

[video=youtube;5j2VyOqvICI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2VyOqvICI[/video]

And this one just because I know Jayn loves Itou Kanako C:

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Oh yeah, I posted it in the other thread, but I'll post it here to to make it official

[video=youtube;AVjoLf6c4Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjoLf6c4Qc[/video]

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I laughed so hard at the bloopers XD

This was so enjoyable and I can't wait for the next one.

I love the suggestions of Simple and Clean (KH) and Reach Out for the Truth (Persona 4)
    I'd also like to suggest... actually, I just forgot what I wanted to suggest... lol
    I'll suggest it later if I remember.

17. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I second this. If not this, then either this:
    [video=youtube;ag5XH3GxsVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag5XH3GxsVw[/video]

Or this version of Kyoumu's suggestion:
    [video=youtube;ztx2WuYMgfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztx2WuYMgfg&feature=related[/video]

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

[video=youtube;Bz2Ho62dVr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz2Ho62dVr0[/video]

It's Halloween time. This should be our next song. Also can I upload the blooper version? For fun? Please?

19. C This silence is mine

Turned out suprisingly well. That's not meant to be as rude as it looks, I was actually really impressed :B

This was fun, if a good song gets picked for the next one, then I might get involved once more.

Speaking of which
    I'm suprised no-one has suggested the Mulan song yet

Cheers, me hearties! It was ace.

20. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

First off, I want to say that this is amazing. Honestly you guys did a really great job. Props to everyone.
    Of course this project would be nothing without Jayn haha.
    I would have joined but I didn't have time >_>

Anyway, I support Ace's suggestion for "This is Halloween"
    It's perfect since Halloween is in a few weeks and we have just enough time.

Either that or like Chris suggested Mulan "Ill make a man out of you" would make be great with several people haha.

Edit:
    And guys, as far as suggestion goes, you really should post things that are widely known so it'd be easier for everyone. The Portal song was very well known for example. Think KH oriented (Simple and Clean or Sanctuary anyone? xD) or Season Oriented.
    I mean this is just my opinion of course, but not everyone has played Persona or The World Ends with You.