Star Wars: Rebels

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by GhettoXemnas, May 21, 2013.

1. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Disney Galaxy because they bought Star Wars. Fitting name for the section, eh?

ANYWAY The people who made Clone Wars will be back next year with a bit of a fast forward to the time after Episode III and before Episode IV with a new show called Rebels. I can name a few characters I expect to see and I'm really excited.

Quinlan Vos (CW fans may remember him)
    More character development for Tarkin
    Vader
    Maybe even Starkiller
    Feris Olin (Anakin's rival during his early years as a Jedi who survived into this time period)
    Mon Motha (Red head lady who leads the rebels in the original trilogy)
    Obi-Wan (Fxck yeah!! MIDDLE AGED OBI WAN AND HIS DESERT ADVENTURES)
    A'sharad Hett
    Baby/Adolescent Luke and Leia

SO MANY POSSIBILITIES OMG

I'm really excited for this. I honestly wasn't a fan of Clone Wars at first then I watched it and honestly it was an amazing show. Especially in its last few seasons. Any Star Wars fan should give this show a shot.

2. Sara Tea Drinker

Dear God, finally!!!

I was HOPING for this to be shown what formed the Rebel Alliance since I started watching Star Wars. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for this. I'm really looking forward to it.

3. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

YES. YES. YES. PLEASE YES.
    If this is about the birth of the Rebel Alliance though, Starkiller HAS to make an appearance, or at least be referenced. I mean he's such an important figure in this stage of the rebellion.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Actually, it's already been shown. 8D The Force Unleashed(a game) shows the birth of the Rebel Alliance as we know it in movie canon.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It seems like the period between Episodes III and IV is pretty popular ever since Force Unleashed. I think even 1313(before LucasArts was bought) was going to take place during that time. Well, there's like...twenty years or so between their timelines so it's not like it would be easy to run out of things to do with that gap.

I wonder if it'll take place just after Starkiller's story or even a few years later. Hm. I wonder if Starkiller will even be part of canon to this show. It'll be disappointing if he isn't but if the show is good, I can live with that.

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Actually I hate to burst some bubbles but I just remembered Starkiller was only a couple years older than Luke and Leia and TFU only happens 2 years before A New Hope and I think they'll want to give themselves more room to work with so probably no adult Starkiller.

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Hmm, sounds interesting. Personally, I'm really hoping to see the origins of Rogue Squadron, and get some backstory for the pilots not named Luke Skywalker, Wedge Antilles and Tycho Celchu, but I'm doubting that that will happen. Which makes me really sad.

7. Razgriz Thirteen Traverse Town Homebody

But the rebellion was only formally organized after Starkiller's death, right? So if it's about the rebels, there won't be much to tell before those two years..?

8. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Actually before LucasArts came and decided to credit Starkiller for getting them organized only two years before they blow up the Death Star there were plenty of other rebels. Lots of Jedi survivors and such. One ex-Jedi by the name of Ferus Olin was pretty much made out to be the founder of the rebellion long before Starkiller was ever introduced and he helped organize a lot of the people that would formally come together under Starkiller as the Alliance to Restore The Republic/The Rebel Alliance.

So in short, there's a lot more to tell than if they were to just go with those few years after becoming a formal alliance.