STAR WARS GALAXY RPG : StarWars RPG (Sith)

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Sora's Apprentice, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Sith may RPG here

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beucefilous walked down the halls of the sith base silently. A few storm troopers and droids stopped to greet him but were met with a cold glare, coated with white bangs which made it all the more menacing. They decided they had slight value in their lives and proceeded on. He finished his walk at the training room, at which point he extracted his light saber from his belt and activated it. After making sure he was completely alone, he spoke to the training droid in a harsh tone. "You. Obi-wan Kenobi. Set the difficulty to Maximum. The droid did as instructed and took the form of the Jedi. After a long battle, Beucefilous came out the winner. The unlucky droid was nothing but a sparking heap of wires and metal. A slight grin lit up his face and a chuckle escaped his lips. His skills were becoming more and more honed as his affinity with the force heightened. "Obi-wan won't stand a chance"

3. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

-Darth Maul walks in with his normal dreadful stare-
    -When he see's Beucefilous and then glances at the training droid his stare is met with a slight smile-
    Good you have begun your practice
    Are you yet ready to begin the assault?

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Retaining his grin, Beucefilous turned to Darth maul. "Always"

5. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Good
    -places hand on lightsaber suggesting "We will not lose"-

6. Silverbreaker: Ahh Beucey boy! your training is going splendidly, as for me, this is all that's left of my droid after a mere 2 clean slices. *opens hand reveling a small perfectly cut orb from the practice droids hull*See this is what you can do with power and control here, using just your finger tip, can you break a leaf just by poking it mid air with no aid from the force, as we all should know by now I can sense its use.

7. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Your arigance as a Sith has become even more annoying than I orignaly thought posible SilverBreaker
    Beucefilous as soon as you are ready I have a few... Trials, you can complete
    If we are to take over the Jedi then we must have the most powerful in the force and the most skilled such as myself and you
    My young apprentice (Hope u dont mind i thought it would add a twist to things if for the first time Darth Maul was a Master)
    -grasps lightsaber and walks to another traing room-
    -hits the droids head waking it up-
    Master Mace Windu, difficulty Maximum!
    -turns and uses the force to throw another training droid against a wall waking it up-
    You. Master Jedi Yoda, difficulty Maximum!
    -Turns saber on-
    -in two strokes of his lightsaber Maul kills the Windu Droid-
    -With in only a combination of 5 moves more the Yoda Droid is dispersed in spair parts-
    A little too easy...

8. Silverbreakes was not impressed " All currently working droids, Jedi Master Yoda, difficulty, maximum" the droids Pretended to not hear "Oh so we got ourselfs some chicken bots dont we?" the droids turned to him each wielding 2 light sabers with 2 ends 55 of them charged, one swipe, faster than seemingly possible and they were all just piles of sparks "Repair droid! fix as amny as you can and increase difficulty, that wasent any chalange, even with my eyes closed and a hand behind my back..." He looks at Dark Mawl "you amy be a master right now, but i will not allow weaklings to stay that way for long." and with that he lleft, geting into his fighter and flying into space. "I wonder what my Jedi brother is doing right now...

9. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

He seems to have made a bond with the force as I did once. What he doesn't know is if he doesn't learn to control his arogence then the force will feed on it and control him.
    -Maul looks at his apprentice Beucefilous-
    When you have completed your training don't follow his path, or you will not survive for long...
    -Maul puts saber on belt-
    As for the weakling comment. I would like to have seen him fight back when I was on Naboo.
    But for now I will leave you to your training my apprentice
    -walks to Count Dooku's bridge-
    It seems we have a problem my master

*Temporary* Dooku: Please continue my friend...

Maul:
    Silverbreaker I fear he has gone to deep to the force.
    He is becoming a Savage Opress but is not as fast so will not survive for long.

*Temporary* Dooku: I see...
    This is troubling

10. Silverbreaker heard there words because he had left a few hidden mikes around the room and was astonished at there lack of truse, but he had no reason to care really, because his only reason for beign in the sith was to finnally defete his brother and to kill luke skywalker because it was on his bucket list "those fools do not know me, and for this misunderstanding they will pay..."

11. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

I sence his presence
    -Turns saber on-
    Come on out Silverbreaker! I can sence your feelings, your troubled while with anger.
    Show me the sith that you are! I challenge you too!

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beucefilous looked around, and reached out with the force to make sure no one was present. Once he'd confirmed he was utterly alone, he concentrated with all his might and compressed the force into a bar of energy. A technique only he knew, because he was it's creator. It had the same effect as a light saber, but wasn't limited to his grasp.

13. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

*Temp* Dooku: I feel a powerful feeling in the force
    And I sence it is in this very ship

14. Silverbreaker chuckled. He was using the force to project his own energy levels to make it see as if he was in the ship then he projected his voice "I dont need nor want to face you mawl, if im there find me but you will not in the mean time i have other pressing matters to attend to, like sleighing that young man known as Luke skywalker now if you will excuse me~" and with that silverbreaker put all his attention and a good deal of force on his engens to speed himself up. "I will find you brother, and when i do you will be sleighen

15. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Not good! He will blow our attack on the temple!
    -runs to Beucefilous-
    Come Beucefilous we have to stop Silverbreaker!
    -runs to ship-

16. Silverbreaker again after almost making it laughed to this comment he responded "I leave no trace when i go to assassinate. be ready for the jedi to be spinning out of control so bad they with know direction is north with a compass!"

17. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

You cant at least wait for the rest of the sith to begin the invasion!

18. "no, i cannot mystrious voice i will conciter the voice of the force!"

19. TheHope Moogle Assistant

Karashi suddenly got up from meditation and pulled a small object from a hidden room in his quarters and began to cite the runic words on the small object.

20. Sora's Apprentice Merlin's Housekeeper

Darth Maul:
    -walks by Karashi's quarters-
    Karashi we've begun the assult on the Jedi due to Silverbreakers lack of patients.