Square-Enix Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Apr 14, 2015.

1. libregkd -

2. Patman Bof

Wait, I thought Tri-Ace had been disbanded ? Is Tri-Ace a thing again, or are they now part of SE ?

3. libregkd -

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  4. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Hopefully it won't suck as much as the last two games.

5. Mysty Unknown

I'm always 1UPed by Libre! I was going to post this as soon as I woke up but nope, the game man got the scoop! Anyway, I loved 4, pretty sure I'll love 5. I'm disappointed its a Sony Exclusive, but what can ya do.

6. libregkd -

7. Fellangel Bichael May

Well well! It's been a while since I heard of anything from Star Ocean. But mayun do those screenshots look beautiful! Better keep this game on my radar.

On a side note, the male protagonist looks SUSPICIOUSLY similar to Kirito (cmon...EVEN THE CLOTHES).

8. Antidote Façade

Well colour me interested. I honestly thought the series was officially dead after The Last Hope, which I found to be terrible. I will definitely keep an eye on this one, though.

The environments look gorgeous from those screens, and the characters look interesting (as for the MC- Kirito is datchu? :v)

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

My jaw dropped when I saw the trailer. Star Ocean Till the end of Time was my first major jrpg game I ever played. It was also my first game to have two discs. TWO discs!!! Man, good times. I might just hook up my ps2 just to replay the game.

And seeing from those two screenshots, I can only hope Star Ocean is returning to its roots. There is hope yet for this series. Although, I can't help but think of Kirito when I see that guy's outfit... Dang. Come on Star Ocean, you can do it! DX

10. libregkd -

11. libregkd -