Square-Enix Updates Official GOODS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 27, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, Square-Enix has updated their Official Goods site, once again. And this time we have the "KINGDOM HEARTS MASTER ARMS KINGDOM CHAIN" A.K.A Sora's Keyblade.

Here's a brief summary, which is exactly like Mickey's one.

- The Quality material, and Weight is designed to make it feel like the real thing!
    - This item was made from particular materials, also a bit of metallic materials as well, since it's goal was to feel like a real Keyblade.
    - It's the "Keyblade that the hero Sora wields."
    - It's a Limited Release featured from an Official Online Mail, from Square-Enix's Official Site.

Other Info about it
    - The Materials are ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), and Die Casting
    - It's Length is a total of 17.5 CM
    - It's in a Blister Box
    - Will cost 3,800 Yen (Approximately $31.30)

[​IMG]

Official Goods Site
    Thanks to our forum member sorafangirl for pointing this out!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 27, 2007.

1. twilightsora13
      twilightsora13
      wait, are these life-size or smaller replicas? o_O it doesn't say if the pictures are "actual size" or anything and I'm no good with the metric system so centimeters mean nothing to me. ^__^;;

if these are made life-size I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW. O_____O *explodes*
    2. Explode
      Explode
      I barely know anything regaurding the metric system, but I believe that is about 6 inches...so no, it's not actual size. They probably make it small because they going around killing people with it. If it WERE actual size, some people would be willing to pay $100 or more.
    3. xValorxSorax
      xValorxSorax
      I saw this one when I looked for Mickey's keyblade on the Japanese Square-Enix shop. I hope they'll have this one on the NA Square-Enix shop as well. Thanks again, Xaldin.
    4. Peyton
      Peyton
      Pretty neat in my opinion, it looks pretty cute :3
    5. Marluxia55
      Marluxia55
      wow sora's keyblade i wonder wat they will come up with next :D
    6. SlvrmanX
      SlvrmanX
      one of my friends just got this. It looks really nice in person. And it also hurts when you get whacked by it. :D

hmmm....i bet they'll come out with Riku's keyblade next. Or maybe even a few Organization XIII weapons...