Square Enix Presents E3 2015 begins in one hour -- watch it here! (UPDATE: Now Live!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]

With major announcements already made at Sony's press conference last night, including a new Hitman title, World of Final Fantasy, and the mythical Final Fantasy VII Remake, Square has already built hype for their own conference. Given these three titles and their considerable lineup of in-development western titles, one has to wonder about the presence of the Kingdom Hearts series if it appears at all. As committed fans, we'll have to hold onto hope and wait and see!

The event will be streamed to various sources; you can check out Square's official streams from the links above, or watch through IGN's live coverage below (Nintendo Direct will show before Square).

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      KINGDOM HEARTS III

THEY SHOWED NEW STUFF FINALLY
    2. Arch
      Arch

Edit: I think KH Chi was also confirmed for a Western release?
    3. Sennitz
      Sennitz
      New outfit! :p
      On the other hand... I was hoping a release date xD
    4. The Fuk?
      The Fuk?
      No confirmed Hundred Acre Wood :(
    5. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      No way in hell this game is close enough to getting a date until the end of this year at the very earliest.

Guessing Q4 2016 would be earliest release, but I'm expecting something like summer of 2017 at this point.
    6. Patman
      Patman
      Well goddamn, Squenix ate a lion for breakfast this year. Glad to see their CEO is keeping his promise.