Square-Enix NA releases Images of Birth by Sleep: Final Mix from 2.5 HD ReMix

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Square-Enix has released a few images from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix, soon to be available for international players this December when Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix is released.

khbbs_btst2.jpg khbbs_btst3.jpg khbbs_btt.jpg khbbs_cd2.jpg khbbs_di2.jpg khbbs_dt1.jpg khbbs_ed1.jpg khbbs_he2.jpg khbbs_ma2.jpg khbbs_mg.jpg khbbs_mt2.jpg khbbs_pp2.jpg khbbs_rg2.jpg khbbs_sce.jpg khbbs_sp1.jpg khbbs_sr1.jpg khbbs_sr2.jpg khbbs_sw2.jpg khbbs_sy1.jpg khbbs_sy2.jpg khbbs03_fix.jpg khbbs_btc1.jpg khbbs_btc2.jpg khbbs_btc3.jpg khbbs_btst1.jpg
    In addition to the images above, more can be be found on the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page.

Source: Square-Enix NA

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Explode
      Explode
      Wow, that Destiny Islands sunset looks really pretty. Hope it holds up when it's moving.

Attached Files:

2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Oh my God... that certainly is quite a difference. A very big difference.
    3. exile0025
      exile0025
      is it just me or is aqua's hair darker?
    4. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      most colours are less harsh now, they had to be bright and contrasting on the low res PSP screen[DOUBLEPOST=1409132623][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]
      aqua has very long hands
    5. Antidote
      Antidote
      The extra detail put into the worlds looks so good. I wish they would show off more of the exploration for BbS in the trailers ;;
    6. ~Clave Ensis~
      ~Clave Ensis~
      Wow. All the shots showing the special abilities look fantastic! I so can't wait to play this game. I'm also so thankful that they decided to remaster it - this has definitely done the game a great deal of justice.
    7. Crypt
      Crypt
      Yeah, the final product probably won't be that crisp. Let me remind you of the 1.5 screenshots and how they crapped over our expectations...
    8. ~Clave Ensis~
      ~Clave Ensis~
      Yes, but my point is that it looks so much better in HD than on the tiny PSP screen
    9. Ty
      Ty
      woooooow @_@