Spyrix War RP

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

• [​IMG]
      Valinton was standing in front of a window, watching the city as the television behind him was addressing the news with him silently listening. "Good afternoon Oda City. We've just gotten news of the recent break out at the G.E.M.E. Research Facility that happened a few weeks ago. A bounty for a young male Spyrix User named Hiro Shinohara has been placed at ¥150,000. The escapee is 6 foot, 4 inches and has white hair with orange eyes. He also has a tattoo on his wrist with the number 8921. He is known to use fire abilities and is considered to be dangerous. If you see this man, please notify an officer immediately or call the number below and you will receive a reward for ¥150,000." Valinton growled under his breath. Day after day he would hear about things happening to Spyrix Users and Mutants but rarely anything about humans. It was despicable what this city does to others. Humans think that they're so high and mighty but in reality they're pathetic and cowardly.

Valinton turned around and walked out of his office and walked down the hallway of one of the businesses Doku's family owned. He seemed to be looking for something and made his way into the room his wife would possibly be in, "Doku, where's Kolin? He's not off running around again is he?" his expression was serious, but that was how he always looked; his voice sounded rather annoyed however.

• [​IMG]
      Hiro was thrown against a brick wall and let out a groan of pain as his back made impact. He then quickly ducked under as a fist came flying at his face and hit the brick wall behind him, leaving a small creator. Hiro was once again being attacked by a Mutant and it was the third time this week. He was getting irritated by the nerve these mutants had to just walk up and start swinging their fists around. Then again he was considered wanted by the facility and he wasn't exactly hiding.

Hiro put his hands on the ground soon after he ducked down and a pillar of flames came shooting up from underneath the Mutant sending him flying in the other direction and knocking him unconscious. Hiro slowly stood up straight and wiped the blood off his cheek where the Mutant had punched him earlier. He frowned before putting his hands in his jacket pockets and walked the other way. He then stopped after hearing a familiar voice talking to him.

[​IMG]
      "Well you seemed to handle that well." Ro said as she sat on an old dumpster and watched Hiro. He only looked at her with his usual frown and gave her the familiar irritated grunt, "If you were there the whole damn time why didn't you at least try to help me out?" Ro raised a brow at his comment and then jumped down from the dumpster and walked over to him, "Because it looked like you had everything covered." She said with a smirk.
      "I was getting my @ss kicked Ro! He was at least 7 feet tall and ripped!" Ro sighed as Hiro went on a small rant, "Hey at least you knocked him out alright? Now what should we do with him?" She crossed her arms as she looked at the Mutant. "You could dump him on the subway rails and watch him get hit by the train for all I care." Hiro said as he began to walk away. Ro then quickly followed, "I hope you realize that you should really be going into hiding now. You've got a bounty on your head Hiro. The facility has the police on high watch for you and they consider you dangerous, which I think is quite hilarious." Ro laughed a bit to herself as she spoke and Hiro stopped and glared at her, "I see nothing funny about this." She only shrugged, "So what're you gonna do?"
      "I don't know. Lie low for a while and maybe see if I can find some people to help me get out of this god forsaken city and go someplace else." Ro's eyes widened, "What? Hiro you can't leave Oda City, that's crazy. You don't even know what's out there!"
      "Well what else am I supposed to do?! sit around and just wait for the facility to find me and simply say 'Hey, sorry for burning half your building down and destroying most of your research in the process of me escaping your crazy, psychotic and cruel experimenting on me!' Yeah, cause they'll totally let me go after all that." Hiro said sarcastically.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

• [​IMG]

Incense could be smelt burning in the room as bottles and flasks sat around. Tubes were filled with varying colors of liquid and material, all sitting on racks. In the middle of it all, Doku was sitting on her stool and looking in a microscope. Her right hand was gripping a pen above a notebook that had many formulas and notes written into it. Grumbling, she adjusting the microscope and gasped. Her thumb quickly pressed the button on a stopwatch. She looked away from the microscope, a smile spread on her face as she huddled over her notebook. Quickly, she wrote down what she had seen and turned back to the microscope. Staring closely at the lens, she watched with despair on her face and sadly pressed the stop button on her stopwatch. "So it has an active time of around 30 seconds...while still exposed to the same amount of oxygen in a normal environment..." she mumbled, writing down the results in her notebook and sighing. "I suppose if I concocted a solution that would extend the time...but that will take some time..." she continued, rolling her eyes. Her eyes looked at the clock on the wall, making her realize she had only been working for 3 hours.

Standing up, Doku stretched and grunted. "My back..." she complained, turning towards the door and stepping out. Not paying attention, she ran straight into Valinton. Her nose smacked right into his chest and she could only stand there and rub it, looking up at Valinton. "Good morning." she said, putting her hands on her hips. She heard Valinton ask where Kolin was. "He told me he wanted to go out and grab some breakfast with friends. That was 2 hours ago, mind you. Why do you ask, Val?" she responded, staring at her husband.

• [​IMG]

That kid with the white hair sure was interesting. Especially the way he was able to dodge and deal with such a big guy. Standing on a fire escape, Kolin watched him with stern eyes. Watching as Hiro began to walk away with Ro, Kolin retracted his claws and arm blades. Moments later, he had jumped down and landed in front of Hiro and Ro. Standing up, he ruffled his hair and placed his hands in his pocket. "Yo." he said. Shortly after speaking, he raised his hands up to show he meant no harm. "Now now, don't be so cocky, alright? I'm not here to fight you." he said, leaning against the wall. "I'd never fight somebody like you, anyway, you're obviously way too tired to keep fighting and all." he continued, shrugging.

"Besides, I'd be betraying somebody close to me if I sat here and attacked you. Anyway..." he continued, standing straight and reaching a hand out. "The name's Kolin Dolkka. I'm trying to find a way to end all this stupid fightning. Maybe we could help each other? I know this city pretty damn well, after all, I could even get you out." he offered. It was true, all through his teenage years he had explored this city. Kolin knew quite a bit about this city and he knew just how to get away from the cops and which buildings were vacant and never checked for Mutant refugees. It amazed him how lax the city was when it came to the Mutant areas of town. Heck, even the Spyrix areas weren't perfect, they had bad places too. Only the Human areas were pristine and well-kept.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    THUMP THUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMP THUMPTHUMP. The sound of the small girls heart pounded in her hears almost drowning out the sound of the footsteps pounding behind her. Weaving in and out of the side streets and roads, trying to find her way in the darkness. As the girl ran around another corner a large wall rose up in front of her proving a dead end. Skidding to a stop the young girl turned around and pressed her back to the wall. A dark figure moved in closer, pouncing. Using arms as a shield didn't block against the blow well. Another was about to be dealt straight to the face, screams left the lips of the girl as she quivered and then....

.... Shooting out of bed Tinarah sat up, sweat beaded down her forehead, tears streaming down her face, breath caught in the back of her throat. Sobs where the only sound to be heard in her room. The scream was undoubtedly heard, her throat was somewhat sore from it. Tinarah looked out her window, the sun was high in the sky, she had slept through the day again. It was rare for her to sleep during the night. Tinarah was so afraid of everything, especially the mysteries that lurked in the dark. Fear wracked her brain day in and day out at night she was far to terrified to sleep. The only time Tinarah slept was when she was too tired to stay awake any longer, and that generally ended up being during the day.

The girl wiped the tears off her face and attempted to quiet the sobs hoping she didn't disturb Sebastian. The man was nice enough let her stay with him, he looked out for her. She didn't want to be any more of a burden than she already was. After all she had not left the house since she had come to them just months earlier, to afraid of what was outside. She didn't do anything to earn her keep when it came down to it. Tinarah curled up and wrapped her large bird like wings around her trying to find some comfort.

[​IMG]
    Sam Cortland, assassin, that was all that he was. Sam had no identity, he was just a shadow out for hire. He would kill whoever he was paid to kill without questioning it. He would fight for any side relentlessly slaughtering anyone standing in his way, torturing when torturing was required. Facial expressions always trained to a monotone face. No one could ever tell what he was thinking, at any given time. Sam was trained by the best and he was nearly the best, close but not quite, not where he was from. Here he could easily be the best but he had yet to make his mark on the city, yet to make them fear what was in the shadows. Show them how scary a human could really be.

Today he had no contracts, no murders, nothing to do so Sam could be found lounging on a roof top in the center of the Spyrix district. He watched the people go about their daily lives. Watched them live normal lives almost envious of them. He had been raised as an assassin at a young age, it was all he knew and it was all he would ever amount to, so he embraced the life and did his job. Sam just hoped that he could get a contract soon, money was running low and it was his only source of income.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    A stray fist had collided with the face of a random street thug as the man was knocked on to the ground. That one punch was all that was needed to knocked the man out cold. The sight of this had caused Damion to sigh as he placed his hands in his pocket and walked out of the alley. "Exactly why I didn't want to waste time doing that, but the idiot was persistent." He murmured, referring to the guy he'd just knocked out.

It was a common occurrence with Damion as of late. So random guy would try to start something with him, being as "macho" as they could be and Damion was bluntly tell them that they didn't stand a chance against him and how they should go home before they get hurt. Of course they viewed this as him trying to one up them and majority of the time went for the first punch. So Damion just ended things as quickly as he could without hurting them too badly.

He'd taken a few steps forward before looking back over his his shoulder. "You can come out now."

[​IMG]
    Moments after Damion had spoken two figures had revealed themselves. One of which was a suit of armor while the others hair was halfway through changing from blond back to her natural black. "Did you get hurt at all?" In response to her question, Damion simply shook his head as he continued walking.

"You don't need to ask that every time I knock someone out. They barely get their first hit anywhere near me let alone a chance to actually hit me." Despite what Damion had said, his sister wasn't all too convinced which was clear by the expression on her face. "Look if me looking like this majority of the time isn't enough to scare fools off then I don't know what to do." His sister always found some way to get on his case about being careful. She meant well though seeing as how they were the last bit of family that each other had.

They bickered a bit more about this before Alisa smiled, signaling that she'd finally decided to yield and move to her brother's side. "So why don't you wear Incursio when you fight?" She used her thumb to point to the suit of armor that was walking next to them.

"Because A, i can handle myself fine without wearing it and B, it helps me out knowing something trustworthy has its is keeping guarding you. Less stress for me which mean I can focus more in fights which lessens the chance of me getting hurt."

5. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Sebastian Abject sat on top of the roof of his home. He often sat there in that same pose, crouching and hunched over, simply watching people go by. It was an unhealthy habit, but one he couldn't help but control. Even in the mutant district, Sebastian felt out of place. Since the day he had become a mutant, he always had. As a human, he had fit in, but the moment the spirox gene backfired was the moment he no longer fit in. And so, there he was on the rooftop, simply watching people go about their ways, wondering if one day he would ever belong there. Probably not. Then again, there weren't too many people to watch. He was in a somewhat secluded part of the district, not directly away from everyone else, but it was one of the less popular parts, that was for sure.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream coming from the room beneath him. Tinarah's room. In an instant, Sebastian was moving. He ran to the other end of the roof, the side with Tinarah's window, and simply leaped off of it. Spreading his wings slightly as his feet left the building. Reacting quickly to himself now starting to fall, he reached below him and gripped the edge of the roof, digging his claws into it. Using the momentum, he swung himself overhead, flipping himself over the edge of the building and crashing into Tinarah's window, making sure to kick it open as he did so. Pulling his wings in close to his body once more, the boy then allowed himself to land on his feet and roll forward, removing any chance of injury.

"Everything okay, Tinarah?" the avian asked, keeping his voice cool, calm and collected as he spoke. He then noticed her curled up position and straight away he had an idea of what had happened. "Is it the same nightmare this time, or a different one?" he asked gently, stepping over to her and sitting down next to the girl.

[​IMG]
    Elsewhere, just outside of the Spirox district and in the wasteland was Sven Arch. He was with his close friend, Cierra, teaching her a few tricks on fighting. He wanted to make sure that she was ready. Sven had plans to navigate the wasteland and enter the human district and abduct one or two of the humans from there. He would abduct them, take them out to the heart of the wasteland, and then leave them there to die. It was cruel, and Sven knew it, but he didn't care too much, for he knew that what their kind had done to his brother was equally as cruel in his eyes. There would undoubtedly be resistance to them being taken, and that's what Sven was preparing Cierra for.

"Alright Cierra, I want you to try to trip me over with those chains. Try to grab my legs and toss me aside. And don't hold back this time. I can handle the pain, I can't handle one of them escaping, or even worse; one of them killing you" Sven directed, bracing himself. He would genuinely try to avoid the chains hitting him, but he would make sure not to use his power. The humans didn't have powers of their own, and they were training, not simply fighting, so there was no sense in trying to break the chains with his bones.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah heard the sound of her window crash open and it caused her to curl more. She then looked up and saw a dark figure curled up on her floor and shrieked at the sight. At first Tinarah was not aware of who it was. Her shaking calmed slightly when the figure stood and she figured out who it was, only Sebastian. "S-sorry..." Tinarah stuttered as she looked up at Sebastian and moved over so he could sit. "The... the same.... It was the same dream..." Tinarah had troubles speaking but was able to make out some words. Tinarah felt terrible for making Sebastian come to her rescue... again just from a dream.

"Sorry...." Tinarah said once again uncurling her wings a bit but not completely so she didn't hit Sebastian with her wings. "I am useless... I don't deserve the kindness you show me. I don't do anything to deserve to be here." Tinarah told Sebastian, looking down. She felt bad for being here but she didn't have the confidence to leave. She couldn't remember the last time she stepped foot outside. It was rare enough as it is that she left her room, she didn't unless it was for something she needed. Tinarah didn't think in the nearly a year she had been living there she didn't go outside.

[​IMG]
    Cierra stood out in the wastelands with Sven for one of her lessons. Sven often taught her various things, reading, writing, and today's lesson was in combat. She knew what he chose to teach her when was more than just when he had time, but also when he had a plan, something that knowing him he did. Teaching her to fight was not a bad thing though, the world was a dangerous place and she had people out looking for her. She had broken out of jail after all only for Sven to save her and help fight off guards. During that escape was the only time she successfully killed anyone, and she was running off of pure adrenaline. Normally Cierra was too weak and frail to do fighting successfully though she tried. The idea of killing didn't phase her, Cierra had no morals so she didn't feel guilt on the matter. She would do whatever she had to in order to please Sven, the man she thought of as her master since he had saved her. Also the man who made her feel an emotion that she was unfamiliar with, all she knew of it was that she enjoyed being with him and never wanted to be separated. She couldn't tell what this emotion was but she felt it ran deep into her.

"As you wish Master Sven." Cierra replied as she looked at the chains that rested on the ground by her feet, one end attached to her wrists and one to her neck. The one around her neck was bothersome, the others made good weapons. Cierra lifted one of her chains in her left hand as she twirled it and attempted to throw it at Sven's feet to trip him. Instead she hit his shin and realized her chains where heated so it would have been more painful. "Sorry Master. I'll try again." Cierra said. This time before getting ready to throw her chain she took a deep breath and brought the temperature of her body and her chains down to more of a normal level. She then threw the chain again This time she got it around one of his ankles. Cierra gave the chain a sharp yank in hopes that she could pull Sven over, but she questioned her strength to do so.

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

• [​IMG]
      Valinton grumbled, "He's going to be eighteen this month is he not? Kolin will need to be trained to take my place in the rebellion." He said as he walked in and simply looked around in the small room. He walked over to the microscope and rack of viles with a questioning look, "What is it you're doing exactly..?"

• [​IMG]
      Hiro was startled as someone had suddenly dropped from above and in front of them. He pushed Ro behind him a bit as he realized that it was another Mutant, "You've gotta be frekkin kidding me." he muttered prepared to defend himself once again. As the boy spoke and offered to help him he only gave him a glare, "I can figure things out for myself." He said sternly as he began to walk away, pulling Ro with him as he did. After mutants have been attacking him all week, he was getting rather tired of seeing them. He was even developing trust issues with them.

[​IMG]
      Ro only looked back at the mutated boy confused as she was pulled away. She thought for a moment then quietly spoke, "Hiro, you just said yourself that you needed to find people to help you." Hiro growled after she spoke then turned to her, "Yeah well when I've been attacked all damn week by Mutants I'd rather stay away from them for a long while. Hell I need to just stay away from people in general for a long while."
      "You need to go into hiding." Ro corrected with a rather serious expression. Hiro only rolled his eyes and turned back around and began walking away once more, "I'm fine on my own."

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

• [​IMG]

"Training him and expecting him to actually want to take over your job are two different things. Yes, I know you wish for him to take over for you, but please do not put so much on his shoulders." she said, walking into the room with Valinton. She sat on a sofa that was in the room and crossed her legs. Valinton began to look around and noticed the microscope and notes. He questioned what they were and Doku chuckled. "Ah, it is a component I wish to make into a medicine. It is synthetic, so I wish to study it extensively before I continue on with it." she began. Closing her eyes, she sighed. "Although, I am not sure exactly what it will heal since it is a blank state and seems to amplify the effect of medicines. A the same time, it does not have a very long active time. So I must also create a mixture to make it last longer than 30 seconds." she said.

Standing back up, she walked over to Valinton and placed a hand on his arm. "What will you do? Look for Kolin?" she asked him, slightly worried. While she knew Kolin and Valinton didn't have a perfect relationship, they still loved each other very much. "Just be happy you have someone to take over your job, dear. I am still waiting on my chance to have an apprentice." she huffed. While the loss of Kolin's twin sister when they were born was hard, they knew she wouldn't have lasted long. Now, Doku just wishes she had a daughter. "Maybe some day we can try again?" she asked him.

• [​IMG]

Kolin sighed and followed after the two. "If you need to go into hiding, I can get you a good hiding place that nobody knows about. It's also protected pretty well." he said, walking beside Hiro and Ro, his arms folded. "Look, it's a lot better than running around and fighting every damn mutant you see. I don't want to have to report you to the police or anything, I'd really rather not. And besides, your friend here might get in trouble if she's seen with you. I don't think you want her to get hurt, she's innocent right?" Kolin said, continuing the pace with Hiro.

"The place in question is my parents' home, office, family shop...place...thing..." he started, realizing how weird that must sound. "It's got the best security. Mutants and Spyrix guard the entrances constantly. Only people we trust can get inside along with my parents." he said, noticing they were heading straight for a dead end. "By the way, we're going towards a dead end you know." he added on.

9. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

"Lab results successful." The white haired cyborg spoke as she finished one of her test results. Her current observational study was for plants. She needed to finish her specs before moving onto making a machine based off of plant life. Plants were so much more difficult to test on than other organic creatures. A lot of the time they are unresponsive to certain tests. Their exterior and interior were much more unique however.

Parts were now at a minimum and it was noticeable. A large floating screen came into view in front of Zeta indicated as such. She typed in a few commands to the squadron of Greek named machines. She was going to have to do one of those trips again. Her destination would be the city, a place filled with creatures she didn't particularly enjoyed being around. Either way, it was a good way to earn some money to buy materials she needed and couldn't produce herself, yet.

She stood from the chair she was sitting on and looked at two machines that were floating around her. "Alpha, Beta, it is time to go. Prepare the hover bike, please." The two droids flew off and began to transport the hover bike Zeta had requested. Zeta walked to the launching bay as the two droids brought down the bike. She patted the two droids and gave a light smile, thankful for their assistance. It could be made clear she cared for her machines.

"Thank you, both of you. Let's go." The hover bike began to glow as she sat on it. With her hands on the grips, the bike blasted into the desolate lands outside of the city. The dust began to pick up around her bike, the two droids attached to the bike were swaying back and forth.

Ahead were some figures of life forms. A man and woman could be seen. Zeta stopped right before them, curious about their presence there. If anything, she could hope for a sale of weapons or some other precious mineral.

"Greetings. Am I interrupting anything?" She questioned the two. She got off the bike and grabbed a strogae cube, the item carrying all of her merchandise.

10. Skyheart Joker

A screeching ceiling fan could be heard spinning around in a dimly lit office. There, with his feet on the table, sat a green haired man who could only sigh at the events that had transpired thus far. He seemed to be having much more on his plate, as the overall amount of shit that transpired in this city only grew. There was his long running case of hunting down this rebellion and snuffing it out before it got too big...or hell, even if it was too big shut it down anyway. Then there was this Hiro kid who managed to be labeled as an escaped convict. That and charges of grand arson were put up against him for burning down an entire building. Then there was the last of the major things he had to cover. A girl named Cierra who had escaped from a local prison. She didn't seem to be that big of a threat, and it wasn't like he was there to catch average criminals anyway, so clearly there was something more to her. Ah well, a job was a job. Though apparently he had to cooperate with someone with her arrest. Someone who went by the name of "The Warden." Weirdo. Letting out a sigh, he reluctantly pulled himself out of his seat and started his walk towards the Warden's prison.

After a fair bit of walking, he had made it there with no such trouble, though his first impression of the place was not exaclty a pleasant one. As he walked further through the prison in search of his supposed partner for the case, he could just see chains hanging from the ceiling and all kinds of old fashion torture devices. After taking one whiff of the place, as it had the smell of blood across it. When he had seen the supposed man, clad all in black, he looked at him and said,
    "man, you're kind of fucked up in the head, aren't you?" After saying the comment he then followed up with, "so I'm supposed to help you in finding this Cierra person. So, what can you share about her?"

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The duo er trio of Damion, Alisa and the armor Incursio had been walking and chatting, well Alisa was doing most of the chatting. Damion on the other had was listening and answering whatever question was directed at him. While this was going on they'd ended up waking into the mutant district since they weren't all to far from it. Things seemed to be pretty quiet considering where they were and how Spyrix users and Mutants didn't really get along all that well. Eh, there was no point in questioning a lucky break as such as this one.

[​IMG]
    They'd continued walking till eventually Alisa had spotted something in the distance, specifically she'd looked down an alley that they'd walked past and noticed three people, one of which looked somewhat familiar. Before Damion could get too far ahead, she reached out and grabbed his jacket. Once she had a firm grip on said jacket, she yanked it and him back and pointed towards the alley. "Hey, don't you know that girl?"

Now normally someone yanking on his jacket like that would've ended with an entirely different outcome, but since this was his sister she got a free pass. It still annoyed him, he just didn't snap at her. Damion looked in the direction that she had pointed in and with the help of squinting his eyes, he managed to recognize her. "Oh, that's Roe. Wonder what's sh-"

"Hey! Roe!" Before he could even finish speaking, Alisa had already ran off to greet them, calling out to her as if she'd knew her name prior to Damion telling it to her. Sometimes how cheerful she was not only amazed him, but also caused him grief every now and again. So he was left with little option but to follow behind her.

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    The Warden sat in his prison at a desk when someone walked in. He had been told that he'd be working with someone to capture Cierra Escravo. The man walked in casually, smoking a cigarette. The first thing he said was that the warden was kind of fucked up in the head. The warden stopped for a moment, looking at him. The Warden stood up. "You've got balls of stronger stuff than steel. That's good. You're gonna need 'em." It wasn't that Pomme was particularly short, but standing next to the warden he may as well have been three feet tall for all the difference it made. The Warden was an absolute behemoth of a man, standing at 7"3. Pomme simply continued straight to business. What could he tell him about Cierra.

"She used to be a prisoner of mine for a couple years. Her parents were real monsters. Nearly brought down the city with their crime spree, going around murdering and pillaging. When i brought them in, she was taken by the government for god knows what. One day, they gave her to me, saying that she had to be kept away from the public. Wouldn't tell me why. Well, eventually, i found out. She's a Spyrix, and a powerful one. I was out of the prison at the time, but when i came back, she was gone, and half my guards were dead on the floor. Their throats were literally burnt off their bodies, nothing but chain marks left. I've been trying to bring her in for a while now." The Wardens said, explaining who she was. "She's got white hair, and several scars all over her body. She's not the most intelligent. She'll be acting stupid if you end up talking to her."

[​IMG]
    Next to the shadowy assassin, a loud and boisterous voice called out. "Hello friend!" It said to Sam. The source of it was a fairly tall man, wearing armor and a red sash. He had a confident smile, standing there with his arms crossed and the back of his sash flowing in the wind. "What brings you to a place such as this? Come to watch the streets from above?" The man walked over to the edge of the roof before waiting for a response and yelled out to the people below. "People of Oda City! Fear not! The agent of God himself watches over you from above! As long as i exist, there is no need to fear anything in the city! For god has endowed me with power beyond that of mortal comprehension, and tasked me with using it to defend you all! Not only do i watch over you, but this young man here!" He said, motioning to Sam. Needless to say, that got some odd looks from the streets below. There were some comments about there being an insane person on the roof. He looked over at Sam and seemed to be inspecting him, then back to the streets. "He seems perfectly sane to me. Rest assured, for i am an excellent judge of character!"

13. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Sven winced in pain as the chains hit his leg but didn't latch on. It hurt a lot, but he grit his teeth and put up with it. Cierra was trying, and he wasn't going to show weakness in front of her if he could help it. As she spoke, he let out a sigh. "Cierra, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm not your ma-" he started, before the chains wrapped around his leg and he found himself pulled off his feet, falling onto his back with a soft thump. He laid on the ground for a moment in shock. She'd actually managed to catch him off guard.

Standing up, he dusted himself off quickly and then looked at Cierra once again. "That was good. If you do something like that, they'll never be able to stop us. They'll pay for what they-"

"Greetings. Am I interrupting anything?"

Sven turned around to see that somebody new had entered the scene. Feminine looking, but didn't look exactly human. Didn't matter either way. "What's it matter to you? Keep going, I'm trying to keep my friend alive, go find someone else to bother" Sven said rather rudely. Had it been any other time, maybe he wouldn't have been so harsh, but they were preparing for something big, and something very dangerous, so there was no time to screw around.

[​IMG]
    If Sebastian had a dollar for every time Tinarah said sorry, the boy would be rolling in money. Leaning back and using his hands to keep himself sitting up, he sat silently for a moment, taking it all in. He knew about Tinarah's nightmares, and after hearing what little information he got from Anthrax about that night, it wasn't surprising in the slightest that the girl was still having nightmares about it. "You haven't done anything to deserve to stay here? Well, I suppose that's true enough. Think of it like this though: you haven't done anything to not deserve to stay here. Do I seem like the kind of guy who would just leave an injured person out on the streets to you?" he asked, not really expecting a response. "Nightmares aren't something you can control. Even for you, I don't think there's anything you can do about them. There's always something people fear, and yours is understandable. I'm not going to throw you out of here, or even ask you to leave, just because you're traumatised from something that happened to you in the past. If I prevented people living here that had a painful past, neither myself, Anthrax, or you would be here" Sebastian said.

He stood up now, and walked over towards the window. "Don't sweat it, Tinarah. If the thing that caused this pain shows itself around here, me and Anthrax'll take care of it" the boy promised. He then leaped out of the window and spread his wings, flying back to the top of the roof where he resumed his watch.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Despite Sebastian words Tinarah still felt terrible. She didn't eat that much or anything but still there was the expense of food, and basic upkeep for her. She was a burden she still believed that. She knew that Sebastian wouldn't kick her out, but that didn't mean that she shouldn't leave, and she would have if not for the fear that she felt every day. Tinarah watched as Sebastian walked back towards the window. She lifted her shaky hand to stop him as he got ready to leap out of the window and leave her, but no words came out of her mouth, no sounds was made at all. Tinarah was just a shaky mess and she didn't know what to do with herself.

Tinarah yawned but dragged herself out of bed. She had only gotten about four hours of sleep this time, not nearly enough, but there was no going back to sleep now, she was too scared... again... It happened far to often and she hated it. Tinarah got out of her night gown and changed into a white dress, nothing special about it, but she didn't own much for clothing, and of what she did have it was her favourite. Tinarah rested her unsteady hand on the doorknob of her room, she didn't leave her room unless she had to but today was different. Today Tinarah felt so guilty she decided she had to do something to repay Sebastian for his kindness. She would do something to earn her stay.

To start Tinarah cleaned up all the dishes from days before, living with two guys, not all the house work got done properly. She then worked on tidying up the living room a bit, stacking everything nicely, dusting the shelves that seemed like they hadn't seen a rag in ages, and sweeping the even more dirty floor. With all of that taken care of she went back to the kitchen. Tinarah wasn't a fantastic cook but she had watched others cook, seen Sebastian do it and had learned to read a recipe. Tinarah ran back to her room to get a recipe from a magazine Sebastian had brought her once, she looked through it many times now. Sebastian was good to her, occasionally bringing things for her to do in the hours she spent in her room, but for the most part it was her job to keep herself busy, which was fair enough. Heading out to the kitchen for the last time Tinarah started on what she could for the dinner she was attempting to prepare. They didn't have all of the ingredients so Tinarah improvised, it wasn't so hard. While she worked she sung a soft tune trying to comfort her nerves a bit. Even when she was safe she was scared. Singing had always helped that, it was her greatest source of comfort.

[​IMG]
    Cierra was surprised that she was able to knock Sven over. She didn't have that much strength but the element of surprise was on her side. Sven had been scolding her for calling him master. She owed him her life and so would forever be in his debt, therefore it made him her master, she owed him everything and would serve him in everything. Picking himself up Sven commended her for knocking him over. "Thank you Master..." Cierra bowed to him in gratitude. Then a girl walked up to the in greeting.

Cierra stepped back slightly closer to Sven waiting for him to give instruction on what to do now. She didn't know how to deal with this new person, but seeing as how Sven responded in an aggressive manner Cierra took his example. She did not speak nor did she care to. Instead she lifted her chains holding one in each hand ready to use the technique that Sven was just teaching her. The chains she wore started to glow red and she controlled her heat transferring all of it into the medal making them as hot as they could go without weakening their integrity. Cierra's eyes where cold and almost lifeless as she prepared herself, as if the idea of hurting someone didn't bring her any emotion at all, whatsoever.

[​IMG]
    Sam sat back not listening to a word that the crazy man who walked up next to him and started yelling over the edge of that building at the people below claiming to be some sort of savoir and commented on how he was looking out for everyone as was Sam himself. As the man spoke Sam simply took out one of the hunting daggers strapped to his waist and started sharpening it. He was far enough back on the roof top that if anyone where to look up they wouldn't see him. It was rare that Sam kill just because, without a proper contract, but damn was this guy annoying. He had to simply wait for the man to retreat then Sam could kill him with as little struggle and noise as possible, dump the body away from there and go about his day waiting for the cover of night before going out searching for contracts once again. There had to be one soon, he did have the skill and slowly he was making a name for himself. Soon he would have more contracts than he knew what to do with, but that wouldn't be for a while. Right now all Sam had to focus on was finding the right time to strike his target.

15. Mysty Unknown

• [​IMG]

Her cybernetic eyes looked at the two of them. The hostility was made well aware to her. It was clear people on the outskirts weren't the most friendly, but the rash emotions didn't bother her. In fact, she was unphased by the threatening heat radiating from the chains on the girl. She simply shook her head and began to speak once more.

"I apologize for disturbing you. I only wished to make a trade. I have plenty of weapons to sell but seeing as you do not care to invest in them, I shall move forward. Or perhaps you wish to actually invest? The matter is up to you."

The two droids came back with the cube and let out some of the weapons she was going to offer them. There was armor, weapons, and other dohickies.

• [​IMG]

The person known as Nino, a boy, a girl. To some, they never knew his ability to change gender. Some just throught he was a gifted human. The Warden was one of the few that did. When it came to criminal investigations, The Warden was the best of the best. Nino came into the jail to deliver some unneeded cargo. There were some bad seeds in shackles given to Nino by the Warden.

"Yo, Warden. Got some criminals for you. Caught this gang stealing some food and other criminal acts. Hope you'll be pleased." He threw them on the ground with a big smile on his face. His swords were laid onto the wall

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

• [​IMG]
      Valinton said nothing to what Doku said last. He simply stared straight ahead and tensed up before turning around and walking towards the door, "I'm going out to find him." He said as he walked out of the room. Once he was out of the building, Valinton began to look around the city.

• [​IMG]
      Hiro only continued to walk, "I know where I'm going!" He yelled at Kolin beginning to get annoyed with him now.
      [​IMG]
      Ro looked over to see someone she didn't know and for some reason they knew her name. She just looked at her confused, "Do... I know you?" She asked, trying to sound polite.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Sven considered the girl's offer for a moment. He himself was absolutely fine when it came to equipment. With his spirox power, there was never a time he was unarmed, and he had defences available at any moment due to his bony armour when he chose to use it, so there was no need for that either. However, he wasn't the only one going on the assault, and the one going with him didn't have bones like he did. Sven had no doubt Cierra could handle herself offensively if she had to, but defensively? He wasn't so sure.

After a moment of silence, Sven shook his head. "I have all the equipment I need. I won't be buying anything from you. Although.." he said, looking in Cierra's direction. "Cierra, take a look at what she's got. If she has anything that interests you, buy it and I'll give you the money needed for it. Make it quick though, time is of the essence" Sven said simply, making his decision.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Dropping her chains and cooling her blood slightly Cierra relaxed as Sven began to speak. It didn't seem as though he saw the girl as threatening any more, instead he instructed her to go look at the equipment offering to pay for whatever she needed. Cierra tentatively approached the makeshift shop area looking at the armor. It was true she didn't wear much for armor, defense was never her thing. She looked over it all. Not knowing much about anything she looked back at Sven. "I don't know what I should be getting if anything master." She looked back at the selection. Cierra didn't know the difference between what was good, what wasn't and what might be effected by her heat manipulation and what wouldn't. Cierra shook her head. "I will be fine with what I have, don't worry about me." Cierra backed off from the girl who was selling the stuff. Cierra then looked to Sven wondering what they where to do next. She knew that she didn't have to say anything for him to understand what she was asking. By this point he was used to her not ever knowing what to do next.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The smile that was seemed to be plastered onto her face hadn't faltered in the slightest as approached Roe. When she asked how did she know her, Alisa simply clasped her hands together and replied with. "No, but you do know my brother." Such an answer would likely only warrant more confusion without any further explanation. Which is why it was a good thing that Damion and his suit of armor has caught up to them before they could further question Alisa.

[​IMG]

The first thing that Damion did when he'd caught up to his sister was to place his hand on top of her head. "Geez your bad at explaining things." He then sighed briefly before looking up towards Roe and company. "Yo Roe. This would happen to be my younger sister." When that was taken care of, he removed his hand form atop his sisters head and looked towards the other two with Roe. One of which was likely a mutant, which as assume that it wasn't any spyrix related powers that gave them that appearance while the other seemed to be normal. "So who're they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.