Dream Drop Distance *Spoilers* Need Help With A Cheap Boss Battle!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by R0xAzz12342, Sep 11, 2012.

1. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

So I'm finally close to the end of the game on standard mode. I'm at the Anti Black Coat boss on Riku. I can never seem to dodge that one attack where he drains all of your health and then uses it on his own health bar. Any advice?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

What that move does is scatter your HP into orbs that both you and he can pick up. Since it is incapable of killing you it isn't too bad. In fact it usually was a help to me since the duration and practical force of critical HP usually recharged half my commands. Just make sure to heal afterwards (obviously). If you must you could simply rush to one of the orbs and let second chance and once more pick up the slack.

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

You just need to learn the timing. Generally, his attacks aren't all that hard to dodge. Dark Roll really helps. It also helps if you stay away from him quite a bit, I find.

Learning the timing of bosses really helped me during my low level Proud mode run.

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

That attack is actually blockable with Dark Barrier. Tested it out myself.