Dream Drop Distance [SPOILERS?] End Credits Message.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Spyro Cool, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

SPOILERS

There's threads about this, but they're also about the Secret Ending too. This is JUST for the message.

Here's what I got: This 1 Eadstocking domhearts

Which is probably This 1 Eadsto Kingdom Hearts

And I probably got the "1" wrong, it may be an L, saying: This Leads To Kingdom Hearts.

Your thoughts?

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Yeah it's This leads to KINGDOM HEARTS. Either HD remake is next or the fact that there were a few subtle hints to the number three after the "s" means KH3 is next.

3. Spyro Cool Merlin's Housekeeper

There was a 3? Damn. I didn't notice.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

No, but after the "s" they hinted at the number three by having groups of three characters (it's easy to spot if you pay close attention).

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

This. Plus, if you look carefully at the part when Sora and Riku are walking towards the door to light, you'll notice the roman numerals "III" are formed (or at least that's what I like to think). Plus, there's the secret message in the glossary section if you manage to get all the letters while Sora is diving during the credits. It hints about the next "number"

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Is it just me or is Square not leaving us in the dark for the first time? We finally know what game is next and a possible platform.