358/2 Days Spoiler!! Axels real name + picture included!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by AxelFireDancer, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

I for one don't really care. I'm going to be treated the nobodies and their somebodies differently anyway...if they ever get revealed.

In my argument and bring forth Xion...if you've played the game you'll understand where I'm coming from when I mention "her"..."She" is classed as nobody...alright a special Nobody but still "she's" in essences a nobody. So given the result at the end of "her" story could it not be that the same rules could and may apply to Axel as well as the other nobodies? Speculation but does give you food for thought...

2. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Then there will be an awful alot of angry fans if Square-Enix twists things even further. Yes I am familar with Xion. Nope haven't played the game, but youtube gives the results. It was an experimentation thing gone wrong in my opinion. Posioning the mind is one thing that will really have me hate Square-Enix. Speaking out is the best way that it won't happen. Genderbending is not my cup of tea and would remind me of an fanfiction gone terribly wrong.

3. Xion was an abomination, a clone made of someone's leaked memories that can take form. Her component and basis are memories, actually. Thus, her changes in appearance. There is a difference between that, a doll and puppet, and a Nobody. A Nobody in itself retains the body and soul it had before depending on how strong the Heart it holds is. Switching gender doesn't make much sense at all unless you can explain as to why Axel went from female to male in correspondence to the entities that run the KH universe: Heart, body, soul, and memories.

Axel is not a girl.

And Lea happens to be unisex. It's just not popular for males for obvious reasons.

Nomura needs to get shot when thinking of names, really.

4. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

When you put it that wasy does the world of kingdom hearts make much sense at all anyway? I mean the concept of a nobody still baffles me, something that doesn't exist but does just never really made much sense to begin with, so at this point I'm leaving my mind open that anything could happen...

and I know that Lea is unisex, it's my irl middle name that was my uncles name so I know very well it can be a guys name.

-chuckles- Xemnas's anagram still makes me chuckles from time to time...I really do wonder if that was done on purpose...

5. I like to think KH as another alternate universe where the typical laws of nature that apply here in this earth, doesn't over yonder there. The concept is obviously different. But there's only so much you can get away with. If we think that Axel was a girl when he was human, it makes you lead to the rest. The original six were all males, for example (novels, got to love them). So I doubt that's really the case; that there should be a gender switch. I always took the Nobody never existing, but do, as a figurative term. Technically, they were never suppose to be formed. They are nothing but shadows of their former selves. It could go on and on, yet you get the idea.

I just wish Nomura would have chosen something else. Ale with the alcoholic beverage in store isn't exactly a good idea (then again, with what Xion is, I don't think it can ever top that one, so it shouldn't matter). But picking the most girliest out of the potential Axel names, as much as they all suck in a way, was a deep hit. Lea. Of all things. Why not Lae? (Lah-eh) Or Eal? Something manly sounding. Then again, after "Terra"...

Thankfully, Axel's still a hot little mofo regardless and I wuff him.

He can sexy smirk any time ;3.

6. Sora_The_keyblademaster King's Apprentice

...Lea??? wow didn't even notice that this was his name... oh well now he really seems like ****** to me...

7. ~Larxene_43 Merlin's Housekeeper

Lea... Hmm.. I think Lea is a very nice name! Even though it does LOOK girly we have not much of a idea of what it will SOUND like.

8. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I thought it would've been pronounced more like "Lee"

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

According to the wiki

"According to the Secret Reports in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Axel and Saïx knew each other when they were humans, possibly also being friends, as Axel states that he should be able to speak to Saïx the same way that he talks to Roxas and Xion, but he can't because Saïx had changed after becoming a Nobody. This is further supplemented by Saïx knowing Axel's original name"

So I was right about Axel and Saix knowing each other before becoming Nobodies.

I'm really interested in the other reports, though.

10. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

Ask and you shall receive ...

KH SECRET REPORTS - Translated
    http://heartstation.org/?page_id=1328 credits to Heartstation

SPOILERS!!!

Axel and Saix did join the organization at the same time and apparently they had formed a plan together as well but the plan seemed to fall apart...its quiet sad:

Day 356 — Happenings Outside What I Assumed (Saix)
    Things such as Roxas and Xion both pulling out of the Organization wasn’t part of our plan. Why did this happen? Roxas had become strong enough to knock me down. Lea, what did you want to do in the end? The plan we decided when the two of us joined the Organization together… No, that’s also already just a pipe dream. Everything has changed, hasn’t it? You, and me too…

11. Zomgaxelandsaixbffsbeforeorgylollea.

12. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

>w< I know right?!

13. SamuraiHerusan Merlin's Housekeeper

If Axel Somebody is a girl.
    What would she look like?

14. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

She'd be the hottest thing on two legs!!! XD

15. I'd say. They're friendship is falling apart though, obviously. Saïx had changed. Things changed. Though I wonder why Axel always follows what he orders like a good boy and his dog, just to further Saïx's own plans. It doesn't sound like something he'd do unless there is something there in return.

I find him much more sexier as a man D:. I can rape him.

Darn Nomura.

16. Stardust Chaser

The 'ri' in リア is not pronounced 'rey,' it's pronounced 'ree'. For his name to be pronounced 'Lea' like the princess from Star Wars, it would need to be written as ライア [Raia/Laia]。
    So it really isn't all that feminine if you ask me... Unless they change the pronunciation for the English version.

17. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

Damn, so not Reno then? :(

18. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

no, it never was. Nomura said a LONG time ago that he wanted a SIMILAR character in a DIFFERENT environment. Not the SAME character

19. Krowley Moderator

When I was playing the game on that day I couldn't believe that was his actual name XD

20. Nubrian Destiny Islands Resident

i dont think he was a girl i think his name was pronounced the same way as lee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.