Spirox War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Darius was right, they did need to get to the black market. But he couldn't very well just leave such a catch here alone. That'd be like granting her freedom. No, he decided to bring her with him. "Walk." He ordered the girl. She seemed to be pushing out her chest to make herself seem more attractive. It was working too. Damion was eyeing the girl, until something else drew his attention away. They were being followed. By who? Some idiot policeman? Or someone else? In any case, they were a dead man walking. He stopped and pointed his bone arm in the direction of Alcer and gripped Zage tightly with his still normal arm. This was probably the idiot moving around the trash can rather than an animal like he'd thought at first.

2. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

Celsius patted Pele's head. Empathy, that was the one thing she thought no one would ever be able to feel towards her. But it seemed this girl did. That was a nice thought. The only thing that was a bit discomforting was how close Pele continuously got to her. They had just met after all, friends don't tend to do that from the start. Not only that, if Pele was coming onto her, Celsius would have to tell her that she was straight. "I understand your pain. We can empathize with each other. That's a feeling I never thought would happen towards me. I;m glad to have met you Pele... but... could you not be so touchy and grabby please hehehe..."

[​IMG]
    Damnation's gaze fell towards Doku and then back to Valinton. If something was going on between the two, Valinton and he would need to have a long discussion about things. However, he wouldn't let Doku just get away with leaving the meeting. She'd have to make it up to him. Perfect timing too, they needed someone to sell the salves after the meeting. "Very well. You are dismissed. However, tonight you are required to host the slave auction."

His attention moved towards Ethel. "You are a wise woman, what do you propose we do about the security measures that protect the medicine...?"

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele snickered and grabbed the ice cream from Celsius. She ate a chunk of it and smiled at her. By now, she had backed away and was happily enjoying this ice cream. "I only wanted the ice cream, ya fool. I was tryin ta use my girly wiles ta get it from ya, but that backfired. So, I got it without askin." she commented, eating the rest of the ice cream. By now, she was fully cooled and was ready to keep going. She had some more things to do and sell, but she also didn't want to lose her new friend so quickly. She sat there, scrunching her face and looked around. Trying to get a good look at everything, she nodded and stood up. "Well, I gotta drop off some stuff at my place, wanna come with me? Promise ya won't have ta go inside, ya could just stand outside." she stood there, looking at Celsius. She knew the girl was acting a little off and was probably getting a bad impression, so she tried to make things better. "After that, we can do whatever ya wanna do, how's that sound?" she finally offered. Perhaps now she'd get to see what Celsius liked to do for fun and what she'd like to eat. Because soon enough, they'd be hungry, and that was always a challenge.

Doku scratched her chin, crossing her arms, and looked at Caleb. Then, she heard Damnation talking and peered over to hear him issue a command to her. "Oh, we must have gotten a new slave recently I suppose. Well, no matter, I can take Valinton and use him as protection or something. Come along Valinton." she waved after the drake, walking towards the exit. She knew that Damnation was just using her right now, punishing her for leaving the meeting so soon, but she really was not one for making plans. She would have rather been doing other things than sitting around and talking for hours on end. Suffice to say, she walked towards the slave area and stopped, turning towards Valinton. At least, he hoped he was there, seeing as she asked for him to follow after all.

[​IMG]

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Valinton walked out of the room after Doku with his fists clenched and his teeth gritted. Once she turned around Valinton pushed Doku against the wall behind her and pinned her against it. He glared at her as his face was a few inches away from hers, "What the hell are you thinking?!" he quietly shouted at her, "Do you want to die here?!"

[​IMG]
    Ethel looked at Damnation as he spoke to her. She thought for a moment and then said, "If we can find a mutant or a Spirox User that can use electricity we can use them to fry the cameras possibly." she said as she soon looked down, not sure if Damnation would like the idea.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Being pushed against the wall, her arms immediately covered her stomach in defense. "Ouch..." she uttered, feeling a sharp pain coarse through her. The wall was hard and a stone was pricking her in the shoulder. Frowning at him, she kept her arms over her stomach. His face was quite close to Doku's and she did the only rational thing to do right now, to her at least. She kissed him quickly and shrunk back against the wall. All the while, she was pretty much scared of him and Damnation. Mostly Damnation, because she knew what he was capable of. She knew that he could kill her for doing the most sacrilegious thing known to him. However, she could not turn back now, considering what she had done. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't think of what exactly to say. Her arms slumped from her stomach and rested to her sides. She had a fearful look in her eyes. Everything was crashing into her brain and she knew that the moment had come. "Val..take a good look at me. Tell me...do I look any different than to how you saw me a few weeks ago that night...?" she asked him.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  6. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Valinton was caught off guard by the kiss and pulled back, "Don't do that." he said with a stern look. In all honesty he didn't mind, but right now he wasn't in the mood at all. Valinton looked at Doku and noticed that she seemed troubled about something, "Val..take a good look at me. Tell me...do I look any different than to how you saw me a few weeks ago that night...?" Valinton looked at the woman in confusion, "What're you talking abou--" he then realized that Doku had covered her stomach when he had pushed her against the wall.

He then only looked at her in silent shock, his mouth open but unable to make words. Valinton slowly let go of Doku as he looked at her wide eyed, "No." was the only word he could make, "No. It's not my child." Valinton could feel anger building up but he held it back, "It was one night, and one night only."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Zage silently did on she was told. She walked in the direction she was forced without resistance. The one holding her had seemed to have taken a liking to her, so in theory she wasn't in danger. That was if she followed along with what they wanted her to do. She followed along and perhaps she could get something out of this besides her life. Allies, she would gain someone to fight for her. Suddenly she felt the pressure on her back lift and the hand covering her mouth shift to hold her, tight. "What is it?" She asked innocently. Damion's grip was rather tight and started to hurt. "Loosen up sweetie, your grip hurts." She pouted. The brother didn't seem to care much for her but that didn't matter much, she had one of them on her side now.

[​IMG]
    As Xaria walked she considered going back to Dymani but it was a little late in the day for a trip back, besides she had just returned from there, whether she actually wanted to or not, she just got back. There had to be something she could do around here, an odd job for extra cash, or something. She wasn't ready to go back to her dark lonely home yet. As she walked around she would make the occasional thing levitate or move. She was actually enjoying this new found control over her powers, but that didn't change the fact that she didn't want them. Being here and not in the human area meant she could get away with using her powers a little more as long as she didn't cause trouble, which she wasn't. Although she did begin to get lonely just wandering around playing with her powers and not doing anything else.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Darius stopped where he stood. He, like his brother, had heard the movement, though probably not as clearly as his brother. However, he could not quite pinpoint where it was coming from. Thankfully, his brother seemed to have that covered. Following the direction that Damion's bony arm was pointing in, Darius' eyes began scanning the environment around, as he slowly crept forward. There was prey to be found, and he was the hunter. He hadn't the best of senses of smell, and his vision was no better than any ordinary human's, but should his prey make a fast movement, it would surely be discovered.

[​IMG]
    Caleb turned around. The words 'slave auction' had been enough to tell him all he needed to know. "If you excuse me. I, too, will also be taking my leave. I have many swords to sharpen, and it will take me most of the remainder of the day, probably all evening too" he said. He began leaving, but stopped after only a few steps. "You have my word I will do my best to help you take the antidote, of that there is no doubt" he stated, reassuring Damnation and hopefully increasing the chance that the mutant would not order his death for leaving. He left the area swiftly, heading back to his home, and preparing for his business that he would be doing later on that night.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Doku nodded her head at him as she said, "Yes...it is yours. I have never...I would never, ever, do such a thing with anyone else but you." Her voice shook with every word. This wasn't going as she had planned. She thought that he would be happy. But now, she knows that he doesn't want this child, nor does he want anything to do with it. Placing a hand of her own on her stomach, she rubbed it slowly. Thinking to herself, she tried to figure out words to say. "I..." her voice cracked, straining to say what needs to be said. Tears began to swell up in her eyes. The pain in her back was also rather excruciating, but she could easily dismiss it if she kept her mind on other things. "Oh." she spoke, feeling a small kick in her stomach. Chuckling, she reached for Valinton's hand. "Val...Val, it kicked. The...the baby...kicked." she spoke, still scared of him and what he would or could do. She knew that, if he wanted to, he could easily kill her and the child before anybody else found out. It was amazing that Damnation hadn't suspected as much already.

[​IMG]

10. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Valinton tensed up as Doku spoke of the child kicking and when she took his hand. She was getting attached; not only to the child but with him as well. He only closed his eyes then sighed with a small growl and a frown, "Doku." Valinton began, his voice stern, "Whatever you're thinking this leads to, it isn't going to work." He gave her a rather harsh expression as he spoke, "I want no part of it."

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Listening to his words was the hardest part of this. Doku listened hard and sighed heavily. He was right, this probably wouldn't work. But, she had to at least try. She couldn't give up easily, it just wasn't in her nature. Looking up at him, she had a stern look in her eyes. Stepping forward, she jabbed a finger into his chest, looking angrily at him. "Oh no, you are not going to stand there and tell me you want no part of this. You are at just as much fault as I am in this. I told you to use protection and you mentioned something about Mutants and being sterile. Well, guess what, you were wrong, Val." she scolded him. All this excitement was getting too much and she stood there, feeling excruciating pain shoot through her whole body. She shuddered from the feeling and shook. Speaking up, she adopted a softer tone to Valinton. "That night this child was conceived...you said something about...protecting me? I am not sure how true that was, but I was hoping you would at least not go back on your word. I know you are not the type for this, but for once, try and not just think about your ideals." she spoke, placing a hand on her stomach yet again. "And besides, it is not like I will be carrying this child for too long. I am already halfway through. At least, according to the doctor I am...he said I had two more weeks." she said. The weight of realization that, maybe he really wouldn't stand by her side suddenly came to her. Bowing her head, she looked at the ground, not sure what else there was to say. So far, she said what she wanted and needed. Valinton, on the other hand, spoke so little. What else could she do? He really wasn't the type to talk, so she was used to it, but she was hoping he wouldn't abandon her so quickly. "I do not...wish for this child...to grow without a father..." she muttered under her breath, hoping he wouldn't hear her, but at the same time hoping he would. Either way, she wanted him to notice his part in this and take some type of responsibility.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  12. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

As he followed, he noticed the traffic of people becoming less and less. That would be a major help, aiding him in hearing out the kidnappers footsteps(Although he'd have to seriously strain his ears). Then again, it was also a downside, being able to do the same for the hostiles. Hoping they didn't have sensitive hearing(Hahaah, nope), he kept following until he stopped. Hiding behind a corner, there was a strange silence that struck him as unusual. Something happened, but what? Did they somehow detect his presence? If they did, he was screwed, having seen how one of them chomped up someone else. Shivering at the thought now that it was up his doorstep, he contemplated whether or not to peek out again.

Looking around for any sort of weapon to use, all he found was another trashcan at the edge of the corner a few meters away, a few random shards of glass barely the size of his hand, and a penny. Lucky him.

Taking the penny, he tossed it up and caught it, repeating this as he looked around once more. A plan formulating in his mind, he took a glass shard with his other hand and looked at the trash can, then back at the penny. Praying that he'd manage to get a good shot, he threw the penny as high as he could. Landing in the trash with a clearly audible CLANG, he smiled. From their point of view, it shouldn't of looked like it'd come from his direction(If they could even see the blurred speeding small object). Hopefully, one of them would come by and he'd be able to get a nice stab in their back. If not...Well, his Spirox gene would save him, but most likely not from the pain. It'd be a battle of mind over body if it had to come to that.

13. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sakurano Isamu
    The swordsman was caught by surprise when Serana teasingly wrapped her tail around his waist, his hand almost at his sword. However, he stopped himself short when Xero spoke, quite loudly, with the accusation of him being a Spirox User. Isamu nearly jumped in surprise when he heard Serana's stomach practically roar with hunger. His stomach also mimicked the noise, though it was a weak imitation. "Oh... I'm hungry, too..." he murmured. With a melodramatic fingerpoint, Xero demanded Isamu to follow. "R-really?" He asked in surprise, though he was practically drooling with the thought of food. Isamu's head drooped as he realized that he didn't have much of a choice; one way or the other, Xero was going to have her way. So, he decided that he'll follow them just for one meal; and in doing so, with great reluctance and resignation, he slid his manga into his sleeve.

Doctor Johann Faust
    When Shade slipped back up from the floor, the Doctor smile became a Cheshire grin. "How would you like to assist me?" He asked slyly. His gaze slipped over to Gamory for the first time, acknowledging his existence. Faust felt as though everything was going to fall into place. "I'm a doctor... and a very avid scientist. I need assistants to help me in... harvesting... certain specimens." His gaze locked on Gamory, analyzing him as he still faced toward Shade. The man did not look as wonderful a specimen as he'd like, but his use as an assistant would be greatly valued, he was sure. "I can pay you in anyway you like. In fact... I would love to have you be a cleaner for me. I still have certain specimen's in a freezer; the failures and the successes. They're yours if you can rid of them for me. It wouldn't look great on my record if the government found out I was behind the missing people. But, with this new organization growing, I'm confident that it'll blow over and you will assure that I keep my position amongst the government. Work for me instead of the mafia. It will be far more rewarding." The last two sentences were, in actuality, directed at both of the mutants.

"Do we have a deal?"

Slade Wulf
    Slade sat upon a stool by the bar, towers of food of all kinds piled higher and mountains of bowls and plates piled even higher than that sat in front of him. He wolfed down the food like a ravenous creature; due to his nature, it wasn't surprising that he would be hungry to the point of starvation. Nevertheless, a lot of patrons and even the store owner watched him in awe and disgust; to them, it was like watching a train wreck... it was such a terrifying scene but the just couldn't look away. In a matter of minutes, he cleared every bowl and ever plate of food and leaned back from the bar while chugging a large glass of milk. When he sat it down, he huffed with relief. "Milk... it goes great with everything, even spicy foods." Slade murmured, spinning the large glass on a single finger.

Beside Slade, resting against the bar, was his large sword with his gun belts crisscrossed over the guard. These were his trusty companions, weapons meant to show he was dangerous; and more so, they were used to intimidate the patrons should they dare make a move on him or try and cause trouble. For today, he was the restaurant's bouncer, hired by the owner due to recent troubles with the locals. It wasn't the slums, but the pay couldn't have been better... plus, free meals!

His glass shattered as something hit it, cutting Slade deeply. Blood dribbled down his finger, but steam began to rise as the painful healing process kicked in. Slade, ever the stoic, did not show the immense pain he felt. After a while, he got used to it. In the wall, past Slade, was a rock. "And here I was, minding my own business," Slade muttered, his voice a deep, baritone hiss. He followed the rock's origin of trajectory and narrowed his single eye into a dangerous slit. Standing not to far from the door was a tall, burly man with his hands folded; though his index finger and thumb mimicked a barrel-and-hammer of a gun. "Until a Spirox User walked into a bar like he was top ****. Listen, Spanky, I'll give you until the count of three before I break those fingers. So, be a sport and walk out of here before you get hurt." Slade concluded, beginning to rise from his chair. From the looks of it, the man was a geokinetic, a Spirox User who could manipulate the earth.

The man glared at the mutant and growled, "I don't have to take an empty threat from a mutant! This is my territory, little man!"

"One," Slade began, slowly turning to the man.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me? Leave!" The man yelled, taking a step toward Slade.

"Two," He continued, walking slowly towards the Spirox User.

"I'll kill you, I swear!" The Spirox User cried, gathering particles of dust at the tip of his still-outstretched finger.

"Three!" Slade finished, already half-way to the Spirox User. As the man promised, he shot another rock at Slade. However, the rock bullet whizzed past his cheek as the mutant barely moved his head, not even a graze or thing of dirt. Almost in a flash, Slade closed the distance, fast enough for the man to be discombobulated by the speed. Slade slammed his palm of his left hand into the man's chin, performing an open-handed uppercut, and swiftly spun behind him grabbing him by his neck and flipping the Spirox User over his head and through the door.

Pride
    The Spirox User finally found a restaurant in Idenshi and he paused. "I wonder what I should eat..." he muttered, slowly making his way there. However, he paused again as he saw a large man flying head-over-heels through the doorway, rolling on the ground as he landed and hitting the building across the street, breaking away the wall with a network of spider web-like cracks. "The Hell...?" Pride asked, befuddled. In the doorway stood a tall, silver-haired man with an eye patch over his left eye and as Pride looked at him, he got the impression that the man was a combination of a snake and a wolf despite his almost-human appearance. He noticed that a crimson eye had a cat-like pupil and it held possessed a murderous gleam, one that was held back by years of discipline.

Pride shuddered.

"Allo!" Pride cried out cheerily. "Is there a problem?" The man turned his gaze to Pride and the look did not falter. Pride gulped.

"No problem here," the man said, his voice a deep hiss. "Just doing my job and taking out the trash."

Funny, Pride thought halfheartedly, though he knew that the man was being literal in the case of the man that flew from the doorway. "So it was you who threw him out? You're so scrawny!" Pride jested, hoping to kill the murderous glare the man possessed.

"Please don't interrupt. If you're a patron, head inside and mind your business. I have to wrap things up out here," the man walked outside and approached the Spirox User lying on the ground. When he got near him, he grabbed the dazed man's hand and the index finger. With a swift, subtle movement of his own hands, a loud and nasty crack roared in the air; louder yet was the man's cry of pain, a howl of agony. "Let this be a lesson to you," the man murmured to the Spirox User, letting go of the now broken finger. With that last remark, the man turned and began to head back inside.

"Oi!" Pride shouted. "The Hell, man?"

"What did I just tell you?" The man sighed, shaking his head.

"Even if he caused trouble, you don't have to be breaking bones!" Pride growled, hand upon his sword.

"Do I have to break you, too?" The man asked. Not waiting for an answer, he head inside the building and returned outside. He stabbed a large sword into the ground and buckled his gunbelts, crisscrossing each other around his waist. He removed his large coat, throwing it over the sword. "I'm more than willing."

Pride gritted his teeth, unsure of what to do...

14. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Neko nodded towards Xero. She transformed back into a cat and jumped into Xero's arms, beginning to purr. No one could resist a cute little cat. It also beat walking to wherever they were going. The positive is, she was possibly getting some food out of it too. If that were the case, Neko would decide to stay with Xero for a little while.

[​IMG]
    Celsius nodded toward her. Once Pele was done with whatever she needed to be done, she would take Pele to a wonderful Indian restaurant. The food there was always really nice and spicy. That got her warm and such. She just wanted to be warm inside. Golfing down a bucket of liquid lead sounded good even. It wouldn probably destroy her insides, and it would freeze instantly. The downside of being a ice queen.

[​IMG]
    Really the meeting was over. Now it was just Damnation and Ethel. That was fine. The two needed to discuss things about the past. With the plan under way, now all that was left was letting the other mutants know the basics. "Ethel... its been very long..."

[​IMG]
    She awoke from her terror. However now she was in a prison along with a few other people. None of them were mutants like her however. What was going on? She was scared. Next she could hear arguing right outside of her cell. The dragon man that attacked her as well as another woman. They were arguing about a child. About the future of a child. Oerva couldn't help but shout out at Valinton. "How could you be so heartless to not take care of your own child? Do you not understand the fear a child has when both parents are around?" She was speaking from experience. She was more afraid then anyone would know.

15. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Well, that worked surprisingly better than he expected it was. Shade actually appeared shortly after the human had called out to him. This mutant could have eaten both of them in a heartbeat but instead he decided to listen. And of course it seemed as though the human was trying to make a deal with Shade. Man, this guys sure persistent. As Gamory listened to him, apparently he's a scientist or something, It felt as if the offer was also being directed toward himself. Normally Gamory would ignore such an offer and brush it off. But since he would be getting paid, what could be the harm? And plus there was something about this guy that caught his attention. He just couldn't place his finger on what it was.

Gamory closed his eyes and began pondering the deal one last time. Work for him instead of the mafia. Ah, what the heck.
    " Sure. As long as there's something in it for me it's a deal." he smirked. Perhaps coming to this meting was worth his while after all.

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Xero grinned from ear to ear and began leading the group to the food stands while carrying Neko. Once they got there she, put down Neko and began to fill up bag after bag full of junk food and sweets. Surprisingly she had enough money for it all once she payed...

Xero then sat down at a large picnic table and started scavenging through what she had just bought. She found a large chocolate bar and began eating it, "Jesus Christ, are you wishing for diabetes or something?" Xero heard a familiar voice say to her and turned around to see Hiro. She then frowned a bit at his comment, "I'm a picky person..."

Hiro sat down next to her and then began looking through her food bags, "Uh, can I help you? Get your own food!" Xero said as she pulled the bags away from.him. Hiro only gave her a rather disgusted look, "There is literally nothing but cheese puffs, chocolate, candy, and more junk in there! How are you not a walking sack of diabetes?" Xero growled as she gnawed on her chocolate bar and glared at Hiro, "Fast metabolism. I don't know." She said avoiding the question.

[​IMG]
    Valinton only stood there unfazed as Doku jabbed her finger into his chest. He almost simply rolled his eyes until she mentioned that he had said mutants were sterile, "What? Doku, I hardly remember anything of what I said; Not to mention almost everything is a blur now. We were both intoxicated, how could I've possibly known what I was saying?" He defended.

Valinton flinched as Doku knelt over in pain but what she said next caught him a bit off guard. When she spoke of him saying that he would protect her, he mentally winced. That part he did remember...

Sh*t.

Valinton couldn't think of anything else to say after that comeback Doku made. He could only stand there looking at her with half lidded eyes, "I do not...wish for this child...to grow without a father..." Valinton felt a pain in his chest as he heard Doku mutter those words. His fists clenched tightly as he heard another voice from the slaves speak, "How could you be so heartless to not take care of your own child? Do you not understand the fear a child has when both parents are around?"

Valinton shot a death glare at the young female mutant in the jail cell as he slowly walked over to her. He stuck his hand through the cage and grabbed the girl's neck and slowly began to tighten his grip, "This is not your place to speak..." He said in a dangerous tone of voice. He let go of her and slowly walked over to Doku again, his eyes hidden behind his bangs and shadow.

[​IMG]
    Ethel looked up at Damnation with a rather sad look in her eyes, "I've looked... Everywhere for you..." She managed to quietly say. She took a step forward toward Damnation and then once more and hugged him tightly. Ethel felt her heart racing and was happy that she had finally found him, "Why did you leave...?" She muttered.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Okay good, cuz my apartment's right here." she pointed to the building behind them. Walking over, she stood there a moment to let Celsius catch up before heading inside. This building looked decrepit on the outside, but was fairly well maintained on the inside. Nothing seemed old and about to fall apart, so there was no fear of being killed by a falling piece of wood. Pele stopped at the mailboxes and pulled out some mail from one of them. Flipping through it quickly, she shrugged and stuck it all in her bag. Whilst in the bag, she pulled out three baggies of Spectro rings. They glowed softly as she placed them in a few boxes along with the mail of other guests. Finishing the box, she began to head up the stairs. She only walked up one flight and arrived at her door. Opening it, she looked at Celsius, "Stay out here if ya want. Don't gotta come inside, but I ain't shuttin it either, so come in if ya want."

Unlocking the door, she pushed it open to reveal a rather tidy apartment. The living room was plain and had some old furniture strewn about. Two couches and a tv were in the room, with a mirror on the wall and a bookcase by the window. The dining room was blocked out of view by a curtain, possibly to keep any cold air contained in the living room. The hallway also had a curtain blocking it, as Pele walked under it and into her spare bedroom. While in there, she sat her bag down and looked around at all the things. The door had many locks on it, all requiring different keys and combinations, so as to keep just anybody out. What she kept in here was all the merchandise she was selling. Stolen Spectro rings, drugs, among other illegal things. "Ah, shoot, I gotta sell some of this...oh well." she spoke to herself as she left the room, locking it back up.

"Of course we had gotten drunk and fooled around, that is both on our hands." she spoke. Though, she did not know the one slave who dared to talk would open her mouth at the worst of times. Jumping in place, practically, Doku turned around and saw a mutant girl behind the bars with green hair. She shot a glare at the girl, mad that she was talking to them and trying to butt into their conversation, though they really shouldn't have had such in a place like this in the first place. Shaking her head, she noticed Valinton had walked away and was dealing with the green haired girl. Doku only stood there and watched as he strangled her. Frowning, she was about to tell him to stop when he did so by himself. Blinking at him, confused, she kept her eyes on him as he walked back to her. He stopped and kept his face darkened, so as to not show any emotion towards her. Sighing softly, she walked over to the cage and looked at the slave mutant. "Whatever you did to be put in this cage, you just angered the only people that may have let you out..." she spoke with a monotone voice. "Luckily, you can wait a moment before I deal with you, wretch." Doku stood up, using the bars as support and turned back to Valinton. Reaching up, she placed a hand on his cheek and rubbing his face gently. Her other arm reached around and gave him a slight hug, to try and calm him. "If you want, we can talk of this in private, where we will not be disturbed." she suggested. "But we first have to do this auction. Once we are in private, we can talk all we want without disturbance." Doku didn't let go of him, at least not yet.

[​IMG]

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Valinton stood there silently and defeated as he leaned his face into Doku's palm. He was a man of his word, and since he said that he would protect Doku, then he would do just that. He would even protect her from Damnation. Valinton nodded to Doku's saying of going some place more private later.

"Just start the auction.."

19. Glen Returned from the dead

Alcer's plan had certainly worked. Darius, relying almost solely on his instincts, began scurrying quickly towards the trash can. Over there, where the noise was, the stupid thing must have tripped over it! the Left Hand thought to himself. Swiftly his feet moved, one after the other as he made his way towards the trash can. Faster and faster, closer and closer the trash can came. Then suddenly Darius was within reach. "Hiding behind it.." he said quietly to himself. Building up just a little more speed, Darius leaped forward and stretched out his arms, leaping out in the fashion an animal on four legs would. He flew right by Alcer, though he had no idea he was there, and went crashing into the trash can. After tumbling around for a moment, he got up and began rummaging in the trash that had spilled, searching for something that may give him some more knowledge on his prey.

[​IMG]

Caleb had already arrived back at the place he was staying at. It was only a short distance away from the black market, so there was little time spent travelling to and from the place. His mind was working furiously, thinking through what he was about to do. He had given his word to Damnation that he would assist with obtaining the antidote, and he had every intention of helping him with that. However, the idea of selling any living creature into slavery was one that did not sit right with him.

He had left his quiver of blades lying in his temporary home, in favour of the katana he was so very used to. Knowing full well that if he were to be discovered, he would not only not be able to carry out his promise, but would also be in terrible danger, he had arranged a change of costume. No longer did he wear the black jacket and white shirt. He wore a pale yellow shirt, and a gray hooded sweater on top of that. He had the hood pulled up so that it concealed his hair, and wore a small, black mask that concealed the top half of his face, with small holes for the eyes to see out of. Satisfied that he could remain hidden, the boy took off from his home and began a steady run back towards the black markets; there were slaves that had to be helped, and he was the man for the job.

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Doku nodded in response to Valinton. Turning back towards the cage, she looked at the slaves that were locked away. The green haired girl seemed like she would fetch for a high price. The others were nothing to write home about. They were all either Spirox, Mutant, or Human. Either way, Doku stood at the gate and opened it. Walking inside, she held heavy chains that she began to attach to each of the slaves. Chains were on their hands, feet, and necks. Each shackle connected and all the slaves were attached to each other. This was so none would be able to escape without pulling everyone else. But who would want to escape anyway? If they tried, Valinton would just force them back into the chain anyway. Doku saved the heaviest of the shackles for the little green haired girl. She walked to her and attached her to the rest, making sure they were locked extra carefully. "Seeing as you are the prettiest, I will sell you last little lady. And for a high price." she added. Standing up, she began to lead the small line of slaves out. In total, there were about ten of them. "Lock the cage, Val." she called to him as she lead the line down the hall.

The auction hall wasn't very far from the cage, luckily, so there was little doubt that any of the slaves would try and escape. She Doku approached the hall, she could already hear the crowd that had formed. Smirking at this, she walked into the door that read "STAFF ONLY" and waited for each slave to go inside before she too followed behind. Shutting the door, she made sure nobody else saw and locked it. Doku continued to lead the slaves down this hall until they reached the back of the stage. "Alright, each of you are going to be sold depending on how you look, okay? Only one of you will fetch the highest price and that should be an honor. Do not worry, there is always a chance that you will be bought by somebody that will not use you for something gruesome." she spoke. Reaching for signs behind her, she began to write prices down on each.

The cheapest slave was only worth about $2000. She kept walking and hanging signs around their heads until she reached the green haired girl at the end. "Seeing as you are the prettiest of the bunch, you shall be sold for..." she spoke, writing down the price. After hanging it around the girls neck, it read out $250,000. "Be happy you are worth that much. You would have gone for more, but the marks where Val strangled you are still visible. So that took away from your price." she commented, shooting a quick look at Valinton. Leading them onto the stage, she stood at the podium off to the side and began to speak into the microphone. "Okay everyone, thank you for coming to the 92nd Slave Auction! Today, we have both affordable and expensive prices that we expect you to pay as soon as this auction is over. Now, let us get started!" she spoke, smiling.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.