Spirox War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]
    Ayako walked down the streets of Kikei in her usual way of looking for trouble. She flipped her rainbow colored hair over her shoulder, as she walked through the distract cautiously. Though she acted like she owned the place, she was still fearful of the other mutants. She had seen worse mutations then her own, for she only had her wings and colored hair, as well as her sharp claws. Walking alone wasn't exactly safe, but she believed that she could handle herself just fine. Plus, she didn't have anyone to walk with either. She had always been lonerish. The people around here thought she was a snob because she didn't talk to anyone, meanwhile she just didn't think she needed any help. She was supposed to be going shopping today, but she just didn't have the energy. She fiddled with her hands. Sometimes when she was bored, she would create small rainbows to flick back and froth with her hands. She yawned. She was looking for something to do, or some trouble to get into.

2. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"So we going to the mutant block party scales mentioned?" Richie asked as he and Duncan strolled around Kikei. "I don't know. A bunch of mutants gathering up can't be good news." Duncan answered. "Right, I'm seventy-five percent sure it won't be about a neighborhood watch program." Richie chuckled a little bit. Duncan groaned in response. "I'm going to resume my walk if you don't mind." Richie said. "Just don't bother those two girls from earlier......they don't seem to like us much." Duncan ordered. "Well midriff at least." Richie corrected. "No worries, I can take a hint."
    Richie gave him a nod and half smile and took off. Richie wondered around the district, spinning one of his knives around his hand. Meanwhile Joe followed him just out of sight, quickly phasing in and out of buildings. While completely oblivious to being followed he still had the feeling of being watched, so he kept a watchful eye of his surroundings. "Man, I'm paranoid." he muttered to himself and shrugged.
    Richie eventually caught a glimpse of Joe. Richie rubbed his eyes and took a second look, Joe as now gone. While not paying attention to where he was going he bumped into a rainbow haired mutant. "Oh I'm so sorry." he apologized while he nervously looked around for Joe. He wasn't sure if he's seeing things, or if something else was going on. "I wasn't paying attention. Again sorry."

3. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    "If you say so. I just don't want to see a friend get hurt is all." Celsius explained as the two walked off together. It was so odd finding someone who was so touchy and feely towards her. The hot skin that radiated felt great though.

"I'm a little worried however. So many mutants at one place at one time... I have a feeling something bad is about to happen. Something that is going to really hurt me and a lot of other people in this city... Maybe you should go just to check it out. I hope I'm wrong.
    "

[​IMG]
    He turned his attention towards Doku and Valinton. "If you two are done flirting, I'd like to mention a few things about the upcoming plans." He sat into his chair and folded his fingers together. "Let me begin by saying some things. Ethel, you already know who I am. The one you are searching for is I. Next, the human here, Caleb. If you do not swear allegiance to the mafia, you may not find a place among us. This means you will be watched by a mutant for a while until we can trust you as well. Valinton, you are aware of the plan. Doku... you're fine where you're at." He would reveal the events to these specific people first and come up with a strategy before the real meeting would be held. However, this would only begin if Caleb was in agreement. If not, Damnation would have no problem throwing him out to the flesh eating mutants.

4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele gulped hard. "That's...that's more the reason ta stay near ya then! I ain't gonna let a shortie like yerself get hurt cuz yer a Mutant an all." she spoke a little loud. They continued to walk, passing by many different shops and buildings. Eventually, they came across a small food cart that had a Mutant serving ice cream. He had the basic look of a human, but his only had one eye, crooked teeth, and tentacles instead of arms and legs. Suffice to say, he was very good at making ice cream cones. He smiled widely at the two girls approaching him. He spoke with a strong Jamaican accent. "Hey deh Pele. Wah going pon Pele?" he spoke to her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a wallet and began to count out some money. "Hey Oslo. I want...two waffle cones for myself. And whatever ya think she wants." she motioned to Celsius. He scratched his chin...rubbed, rather, and nodded his head. "Dat will be fifteen dollars mi gyal." he said, holding a tentacle out while the others fiddled around and made their ice cream. He handed Pele hers and Celsius received a Blue Moon ice cream cone. Pele gave him the money and waved to him as she sat on a bench across the street. She licked both ice creams at once, her hands returning to their normal color.

Doku could tell that her talking with him wasn't the best thing to do right now. She felt a little hurt, but understood considering the circumstances. Watching Damnation and hearing what he said, she stomped her feet as she walked to a chair and sat herself down. Crossing her legs and placing her face in the palm of her hand, her free hand tapped the chair arm as she listened to Damnation speak. "Why must we trust a human?" she spoke out, not liking this so far. Humans were risky. They couldn't be trusted most of the time. Albeit, most mutants were indeed once human. But many were not born human and never knew what it was like to be a human. Regardless, she rubbed her belt to adjust it a little before looking at Valinton. "I hope you did not call us here just so you could induct a human into this. We do not need a human." she scoffed. "And besides, what do you even need me for? Do you need what I do best...?" she muttered at the end.

[​IMG]

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

The right hand's eyes shot to the entrance to the alleyway. They'd been seen! If she ran off and told people...That wouldn't be good. Leaping up, he grabbed the roof of a building with his left and and pulled himself up. He ran along the rooftops, trailing her as he went. In his physical shape, closing the distance wasn't hard. He dropped down from the ledge behind her, putting his left hand over her mouth and his bladed arm up to her throat. "One peep comes from your throat and there'll be a lot more coming out of it soon." He threatened. Now that he was closer up to this woman he found her...attractive. They needed to keep her quiet about him and his brother one way or another. Perhaps it wouldn't be bad to keep one of the women alive for nights...That thought still in his mind, he forcefully guided her back into the the alley where his brother awaited him. He would have to reason with him not to kill her. Perhaps he'd even see her the same way he did. He didn't mind sharing his new prize.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

Darius, now having finished feasting on the defenseless woman, turned his attention as his brother returned. He had noticed him leave, but he instinct said his brother would return shortly; and Darius' instinct was deadly accurate. While his brother may have been attracted to the woman, Darius was not, and this was clear was he paid no attention to her. He could easily see himself liking her, but perhaps not in the same way his brother seemed to; no, he would like her in between two slices of bread with ketchup and maybe a side of fries. "I just ate, save her for later" was all he said. He wanted to follow up on the message they had received earlier, a message telling them to meet in the Black Market. Knowing the streets as well as he did, getting there undetected wouldn't prove much of a challenge, so he began wandering towards the destination, hoping his brother followed him along with his new toy.

[​IMG]
    Caleb stood silently, quietly as he followed Damnation. It had taken every ounce of his willpower to resist the temptation to leap to the other peoples' defense, to protect them from the beast known as Skorge. Upon being told that he would have to swear allegiance should he wish to find a place there, his body tensed up. He was a man of honor, a man of defending the peace, and now he was going to have to choose between pledging his life to this creature that had just sentenced many innocent people to death, or to fight against him and die himself, meaning he would be unable to obtain the antidote and stop the potential riots from happening and more people dying.

He opened his mouth to speak, to pledge allegiance on the small light of hope within that he would be able to find a way out of it, before the girl began to speak. She spoke of humans as though they were inferior to the mutants, as though they were second rate. "Your best shot at obtaining the antidote is a human. You can run in there guns blazing and fighting to the very end, but you'll still be seen as mutants and as such won't be trusted as much. If you want any chance, you'd best shut your mouth and let me help you" Caleb responded honestly. He looked at Damnation now. "I pledge my allegiance, on the condition that once we have the antidote we break off even, and I will owe you nothing" he said.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Zage had thought she had escaped when suddenly a man landed behind her covering her mouth at the same time a cold blade touched her neck, but not one of steel, of a different substance... bone? Was that even possible. Either way she had been seen and caught. For the first time in a long time she actually feared for her life as the man threatened her. She walked somewhat reluctantly but not too much that it might cause problems. As they reached the ally she saw the other man, also with his arm sharpened. And as she feared he wanted to eat her as well, but the one holding her for some reason seemed less keen on the idea. She could always play off it, she pushed her chest out to make it look bigger. She put a pouty face on as she hoped this would give the guys take pity on her and let her go.

[​IMG]
    Xaria nodded and left the shop in silence. She would return to the shop in the morning, not because she wanted the handouts but the fact she had nothing better to do with her day. Once farther away from the shop she stopped and took the potion. It wasn't long before her mind started to clear up and she felt... good. Her mind wasn't fogged and she could think clearly. It had been a while since she had been able to think clear and not worry about her powers or something going wrong. When she used her powers something always went wrong. She didn't know what she was doing with them nor did she care to learn to use them. She didn't want them. She wished that she could just make them go away, that her parents would release the cure, but for now this was the next best thing. Xaria decided to try something. Slowly her feet started to leave the ground as she began to levitate and control her movement. Though she had control it took a lot of concentration and she didn't maintain this for long before continuing to walk.

8. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    His attention moved towards Caleb as he smiled in secret. The boy knew exactly what he wanted. It was best to now lie to him and accept his wish for leaving. "As the boy says, Doku. We need a human rat to aid us. Now that he has accepted the terms, we can begin." His eyes drifted to every one of them. Just to make sure they were all here. "In a few days there will be an event held for the government. This event means that more guards will be taking station there instead of the vault where the cure is being held. I called you few here specifically before the main meeting to hear our your ideas. Caleb here has already specified one act that needs to be done, infiltration. Please continue with ideas now." That was the main idea at least. They needed a perfect plan to get to the medicine. Ethel he knew was wise, Caleb would be a prime agent, and Doku was a clever thinker. Valinton was there for reassurance.

[​IMG]
    She grabbed the ice cream and sat next to Pele. Celsius only stared at the ice cream. Being a queen of ice, cold food just never sounded to appetizing. The warmer the food, the better she felt. Instead, this usually just made her think about her home in Antarctica. Thinking about that also made her laugh. How perfect for a girl who lived in the coldest place on Earth to acquire the powers of frost. "sigh."

9. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

During Alcer's small trek around town, he'd caught a bunch of rather interesting sights. If this was the daily happenings of Oda city, then he'd be having a lot of fun living here. That's when he realized. Of all the things he planned against, he'd forgotten an important fact:

He was homeless.

Frozen in his tracks, an inescapable groan of irritation left his lips before he slapped a hand to his head. "Oh, dear GOD...." Irony at it's best; Looking for a new home, finding it, and not really having one. Maybe he could ask someone to take him in...That could work, right? His thoughts were steered adrift when his eyes caught something strange in the corner. Turning to look, what he saw made his legs go on auto pilot and run for cover behind a trash can.

"What---The HELL---" Having never seen something so horrible in his life(Not counting anything seen on TV), he peeked out and there was what seemed to be a Spyrox-gene person eating another.

Well, one person was chowing down and another would be chowing up soon. Then, what came next was a bit of a blur for him--Someone approached, got caught, and now was being led away. Alcer did the sensible thing for anyone to do, and it had nothing to do with running away screaming.

He knew himself that stealth wasn't his 'best' field, so he tested the trash can to see if he could carry it around. Attempting to drag it around, his hopes were crushed with the hilariously obvious noises he'd be making as he stalked the brothers. Abandoning the trash can, he waited until the three were just nearly out of sight. Making his move, he hurried to a corner and hid, then looked to see if they were still in sight. Able to see just a bit of them, he hurried towards them, trying his best not to get caught.

For some reason, as he snuck towards them, the thought of being an infinite bag of meat(Thanks to his regenerative qualities)amused Alcer. Just--Chomp, regenerate, chomp, regenerate. Stifling a laughter, he shook his head. "The hell am I doin'...."

10. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Having downed one of her ice creams already, she was about to eat the other before she noticed Celsius. Tilting her head, she raised an eyebrow at the sigh. Poking a finger at her face, she poked a few times. The cold was really...nice on her skin. And the cold ice cream was nice on her insides. Though, she couldn't tell why Celsius wouldn't like ice cream. Who doesn't like ice cream? It's the best thing. "Ya okay? That ice cream is the best, so eat it 'fore it gets ta hot and metls away!." she smiled at her. Finishing off her own ice cream, she gulped the last bite and exhaled happily. "After not eatin somethin cold for ta long, that hits just the spot. Though, I wished I didn't hafta do that, but whatevs." she leaned a bit close to Celsius and could feel the cold emanating from the girl. "Wait, ya don't like ice cream, do ya?" she said, looking rather shocked.

Doku looked rather mad at Damnation's decision. She could agree that having a human with them would be the best thing, she didn't like how he doubted her. "I look the most human from the others in here..." she sighed under her breath. Sitting up, she heaved up and walked around a minute. She was thinking to herself. Stopping, she turned to Caleb. "Just because you are human does not mean they will trust you many times more than a person who is rather high up in the Japanese gangs. My Lord has great connections with the government and has had me create some amazing poisons and potions for them before. In fact, I do believe I am the only one that makes such things for them." she brightened up and looked over to Damnation. Shaking her finger, she winked and produced a small bottle. The liquid inside was separated and was green and blue. "This is an example of a poison they have had me create. It will paralyze the enemy and cause them to be unable to move for a mere fifteen seconds. Plenty of time to shove a weapon through their gut or cut off an arm...or something else. I completed a large order and now I can only assume that they use them in their weapons. However, as you can see, this one has seperated. That is due to the poison having gone bad. So it is safe to assume that all their weapons' poisons have faded away. A fact I forgot to mention to them. They will think they could easily poison you. Think of the look on their face when they slash at you and assume you are poisoned!"

Doku laughed a bit before clearing her throat and continuing. "Just to be safe, I will create an antidote in case we need it. However, as you have said, there will not be many guarding the area. So creating many antidotes will not be a hard thing to do. I could have it done in a day or two. I could also create poisons for us to use and potions, as that is my strong suit. I do not need antidotes or poisons of course. Do not worry about me, I most likely will not be able to participate more than providing what I can in way of potion and poison." she finished, sitting down in her chair again. She spoke quite a lot and was hoping she would not have to fight.

[​IMG]

11. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Valinton only stood there pondering what Doku wanted to tell him. He wasn't even paying attention to everything else that was going on around him. He stood there quietly as his breathing became slightly faster from thinking so much. Valinton looked at Doku with a rather anxious look in his eyes.

[​IMG]
    Ethel stood there with wide eyes as she looked at Damnation. His body was mutated and he definitely didn't look how he did the last time she had seen him. She was happy that he was alright... well, almost alright. Ethel was a bit surprised to see that he had mutated, but she was at least happy that he wasn't dead like she had thought.

Ethel stood there silently, looking at the ground as she felt her heart racing and listening to everyone else, "M-maybe Caleb can distract some people and.. then we can ambush them..?" Ethel said quietly and almost to herself. She wasn't exactly sure what to say in the matter, so she threw out a suggestion, "I mean.. he is right. A human can probably get in the base a lot more easily than Spirox Users and Mutants can. If he could distract other guards we could ambush them when they least expect it."

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    As Damnation took two of the uninvited people with him, the feeling that he was getting left along with them. Which meant that the to people still there meant little to him. However, should one of them try to follow he would act. Not by devouring them however. No, he would break their bodies and leave them for dead. It was a fate much better that being devoured by him and the legion of bugs that were inside of him. With his decision made, he shrunk into the ground and and his way towards Damnation and the others.

[​IMG]
    While Haru did take a mental note of what he saw, he had little intentions on following them to where ever they went. Instead he turned around and simply started to make his way out of this specific part of the black market. Maybe he would look around though, it wasn't like there was anything stopping him. Beside if anything did try to, they would have to answer to his sword, Gancelot.

[/url]"Easy you two. There isn't any harm in telling whether or not your a Spirox User. I mean, it's not like any of us is going to make a big deal about it." Chrona said.

13. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sakurano Isamu
    Isamu jumped a little and backed away from Xero. "Uuuh..." he began, blushing. His eyes shifted elsewhere, away from Xero. "Define... Spirox User..." he laughed nervously, head turning to and fro for an escape. He was a Spirox User, but he didn't like to brag about it or show off. Though he looked physically weak, he was no novice when it came to swordplay and acrobatics, all of which were augmented by his power. Sparks of electricity began to run about his body, at random, and he tried hard to keep it in check. "So, how about that weather?" He asked, backing away a little bit more.

Doctor Johann Faust
    Anger flashed in Faust's eyes as Damnation ignored him. Here it was, a once in a life-time deal, and he was ignored! Faust kept himself composed, however. He would deal with Damnation at a later date, when it becomes more relevant to dispose of him. He wanted his genes badly, but he also kept his mania in check when the thought of his project came to mind. "Nevertheless," Faust sighed, turning to face Shade just as the mutant sunk into the floor. A slight smile spread upon his face as he slid the vial back into his sleeve's pocket. "Shade..." he called, tapping the ground with his foot. "A word, if you don't mind?" He asked politely, wearing his eerie friendly visage.

Clive Strider
    The assassin moved from shadow to shadow, unconcerned with the events he witnessed. They were not dire to the government, so he would let them live. He eventually slipped out of the shadows as he came upon Kikei, wishing to patrol slightly longer. There was not much to do, not without a contract and not without a mission. "If only this day could be less boring," he groaned, annoyed by all the quiet.

Quiet?

Clive looked around and noticed that a large number of mutants of Kikei had vanished. Hadn't he just heard of a group of mutants heading to somewhere secret? Somewhere close to the government building? "Damnation..." he cursed. How could he have been so careless to not follow? Clive glanced towards the direction of the building, massive in size, and shook his head. "I suppose reconnaissance would have to do," Clive muttered, wandering Kikei in search of someone who may have an answer to all this.

Pride
    Pride wandered into Idenshi, moving around languidly and almost drunkenly, head bowed low. "How much longer until--" he looked up and realized there was noise. A lot of noise. He looked up and realized he was finally inside the city, after hours of spacing out. "CIVILIZATION!" Pride cried joyously, running further into the city. He whooped and cried out in joy as he continued his way in, searching for the nearest restaurant with an All-You-Can-Eat buffet.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb liked the idea of Ethel. Unlike the other one, that seemed to resent humans for being, well, human, she had been one of the few to actually listen. He did not, however, want to make enemies if he had to work with these people, so he decided to address her concern. "As this young girl pointed out, I could distract the guards for you people to get in. And i'm not saying who is more valuable, just think about it for a moment: this antidote, the thing everybody seems to want, this is guarded by the government. You can have all the connections you like, but if anything they'll be suspicious of you because of your ties. And, if they don't know of your ties whatsoever, then what's the harm in letting a lowly human do it?" Caleb said, deliberately insulting all of humankind in an attempt to calm the girl and persuade her to listen to reason.

His reasoning stated, the boy felt relieved slightly. With any luck, Doku would believe him and stop trying to place herself in an unfavorable situation. While Caleb did not like what Damnation had ordered one bit, he had no evidence to suggest that any of the others were involved with anything that would cause them to lose his protection. He would do what he could to get the antidote, but he would do it his way; as little loss of life as possible.

15. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Banner by @h y u g e

Gamory's excitement quickly faded to disappointment as Shade sank into the ground.
    "Wow... you guys sure are some serious downers." He mumbled to himself, kicking the ground in protest to the mutant sinking into it. He let out a long sigh. You can't just go getting someone's hopes up like that them let them down just as fast. He was looking forward to watching the mutant try to eat everyone, too. But as Gamory was thinking about it, it seemed that he wasn't the only one focused on the mutants. The human from earlier, who had attempted and also failed to make a deal with Damnation, tapped on the ground to get Shade's attention. Gamory inched forward at the chance of being able to hear their conversation if Shade actually did reappear. Because what in the world could possibly go wrong in a conversation between a human and a mutant who could eat him before even a single word was spoken.

16. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    "It is as the human says. Getting it will be of no issue. However, Doku, you have given me another idea that can make this infiltration even easier. If you can, over the next few days, brew up a poison that will lose its taste in common beverages. The human here can try and be hired for a janitor role or chef depending on his skills. If he is successful, the day of their party, he can slip the poison into their drinks. If he wishes to prevent casualties, then only aim for the guards in the surveillance room. It will make it easier for us, and cause more panic. Getting in now shouldn't be an issue, assuming this all works out. The next troubles are the doors and the distraction at the party. The doors to the vaccine I will let you discuss now. As for the party distraction, perhaps the mutants who wish to fight for our cause will play rebellion." He began to chuckle at the idea of the humans at such a party struggling to battle against the power of mutants.

[​IMG]

The cat girl walked over to Isamu. She placed her arm over his shoulder and gave a slight purr to her speech. "Nya Nya. Don't get your claws in a bunch." She said, showing him her hand which had released sharp nails. "Cant you see the kitty right here just admitted herself to being a mutant. You don't see me being all purr-cautious. Release the tension a bit. Maybe you'd get better with some cat-nip?" She swung her tail around his waste, to be as uncomfortable as ever. She retracted it all when her stomach began to growl louder than a lion's roar once more.

[​IMG]
    She looked at Pele. "Sorry... Being who I am and my powers... I tend not to like cold things anymore. Ice cream to you would be like a Carolina Reaper Pepper to me. It also makes me feel homesick." She began to unravel herself to Pele, a complete stranger she hadn't known more than a few hours. "I was born in Antarctica, so I've always been cold. Learning that Spirox existed and so did warm places, I left my family to try new things. Go figure I'd become the Ice Queen. But its not so bad, I can do some pretty cool things. But I lose my ability to go into water, I've lost the enjoyment of cold food. The cool air doesn't touch me at all. Its even worse when you accidentally bump into someone and their arm gets frostbite. Its lonely..."

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele listened to Celsius pour her heart out. The story was very sad. Although, Pele had the same problems Celsius did. Getting pretty close to Celsius, she laid her head ontop of the girl's. She began to speak of her own past to Celsius. "I'm pretty much the same as ya. Cept, my parents forced me ta get the Spirox and, well, my body really didn't like it. Had fevers all the time, ya know? So, I decided ta just...jump into a volcano. I was prepared ta die. Well, that backfired and my body finally turned inta this. Shootin lava up from the group and my hands...it's really weird. And the only way ta regulate the heat so I don't melt myself or everythin around me is ta eat cold stuff! Or...touch a cold gal." she shifted in her seat a little. Finishing off her other ice cream Pele gulped and grasped Celisu's own ice cream. "Well, seein as ya don't want this, I'mma eat it, k?"

Doku clapped her hands in her seat. "I have just the poison in mind, Damnation. It will cause whomever drinks it to fall asleep. A sleep so deep that the body thinks that it is dead. If a person has a weak constitution, well, they actually die. I did many tests..." she trailed off a moment. Thinking about the time she poisoned a whole bar. After watching the bar for a few months, she figured out which of the regulars were weak or strong constituted. Supplementing their beer, she watched as they all dropped to the floor. She then watched as the ones who were able, arose and the ones who were not...lie dead. It caused the bar to close down, but who cares, she was able to test her poison. Of course, thinking about the bar reminded her of something else. "I could also create a corrosive material that could melt any metal...but I have no idea what the doors are made of there. Besides, am I needed any more? You can speak with the little human of such things, they do not concern me. I however, need Valinton for a future experiment. Perhaps I could take my leave and borrow him?" she asked Damnation. She glanced over to him, to see just how worried he had become now. Suffice to say, he seemed quite worried.

[​IMG]

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Shade hadn't gotten far away from the human before hearing the taps on the floor. It seemed that one of them was calling out to him. Why? He had no idea. Would they regret it, possibly. It all depended on what exactly they wanted before he would make any decisions. "What it is?" The distorted voice said as he re emerged through the cracks of the floor and stood before them.

19. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero saw the sparks flying around Isamu and smiled, "So you ARE a Spirox User!" She said. She then heard Neko's stomach growl and then remembered that she was going to buy her food. She then looked at Isamu and said, "You! Come with us!" She demanded with a dramatic point.

[​IMG]
    Valinton nearly flinched as Doku told Damnation that she needed him for whatever reason. He then shot her a glare, "What do you need me for?" He said with a growl. Whatever Doku was playing at, he didn't like it. It was already dangerous talking to her with Damnation in their presence and now she wants him for experimentation?!

20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb stood there quietly. At this point, things weren't going in his best interest, but then again the best interest for him would be for Damnation to simply exclude him from the group, preferably without orders for the mutant to eat him. However, he had given his word now, and he never went back on his word. The idea that had been presented was probably the best one for him though, for it meant as little loss of life as possible, and that was what Caleb hoped to achieve. He spoke up again now, still feeling as out of place as he had when he had arrived. "That plan works for me, I say that's the one we go with" he said. He knew very well Damnation would have the final say, but despite all the dangers, he could not let everyone walk all over him. He had to prove that humans were worth more than the mutants gave them credit for, and backing down and cowering was not the way to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.