Spirox War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Arioch Firarze stood near a cave on the outskirts of Idenshi. She lived in a dangerous place, she knew, but in her mind it was still safer than the one she had left behind. So, why was she so desperate to go back? The young sorceress stood tall, hair flowing long and beautifully in the wind as she pondered whether the decision she was making was the right one, or a poor one. From where she was, Idenshi was just a small speck in the distance, but she knew very clearly what it looked like after observing it many times, longing to return to the place she had once known as home. The girl twirled her staff slightly and then took a step forward.

The first step was always the hardest. That first step, despite being a simple enough movement, symbolized her willingness to return to the city she had fled in terror, to abandon all that she had worked to achieve in the Outskirts for a chance of redemption within the huge city. Could she do it though? Surely the people there would flee in fear should they see her abilities again, wouldn't they? And even if they didn't, she would be seen as some sort of freak? At least, she would until she found where the antidote was kept. There, that was her motivation. The woman gulped and took another step, then began a long, slow, but steady walk back to her birthplace in the hopes what she found there would not be what she feared she would see.

2. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    ((Can't actually Post anything yet.. but I'm gonna try this out.
    Morning is 2 Pages
    Day is 3 Pages
    Evening is 2 Pages
    Night is 1 Page))

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xaria grabbed her ticket and followed Doku. She didn't understand why she would have had to go to a different line if she wasn't with Doku. She could have always asked but it wasn't really worth it. It didn't matter. She was on her way through anyways at this time back to Idenshi, the place she belonged, no matter how much she hated it. Xaria wished she didn't let Doku drag her back but she was never good saying no to anyone. But it was fine, she could always go back to Dynami another day and then she would be more careful.

[​IMG]
    As Zage walked the streets of Idenshi back towards Dynami she was two figures in an ally just in the shadows. She figured she would go check it out. Her last attempt at flirting didn't go so well but maybe it would go better this time. Or at least that is what she hoped. She turned and started to head towards the ally, she walked with her back straight and her chest slightly puffed out acting as she was confident. As she neared the ally she saw a third figure laying in front of the two men, dead. One of them looked to be eating it. At the point Zage noticed this she was already at the entrance to the ally but began to back off not thinking that was a good idea to get herself involved with. If it didn't go well who knows they might just eat her. But the chances they didn't notice her where slim, here was to hoping.

4. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Seeing her transport some sort of container to the bird mutant made her think a bit. The girl she was spending time with was the black market. It was rarely talked about in public seeing how it was a law breaking faction. But for some reason, the government did nothing about it, or at least from what she heard. Was there someone in the government high in power managing to black out the crimes they committed? Was she herself comfortable being around someone who dealt in such trades? She wasn't certain. Instead of openly rejecting her, she'd keep her eyes open for anything suspicious. Outsiders were usually killed for being involved in such acts.

She noticed the soda cans that Pele had brought. Her eyes sparkled. "Oh, I want some of that soda!" She picked up the can and walked over to the other end of the room. She ran back over to Pele and placed her hands on the ground, letting a clear sheet of ice form a wall between them and the can. "Watch this." She said smiling with glee. She poked a hole through the ice and began make a straight line towards the can until she could put a cold sheet of ice around it. "Now lets watch it implode!"

[​IMG]
    The ruler of the underworld black market moved over towards the two human beings that had entered the market. He leaned down, making sure his eyes were up close and personal. "I see you have managed to enter the home of darkness. With such skill, I could use you. Refuse however, and you'll end up like that girl. Now what brings you here uninvited." He sounded very polite, but at the same time, he sounds as if he would snap their necks in an instant. Human entering his domain, its not a first. The very few that managed their way down here were those who participated in the dealing. These two were new however, and needed to be observed carefully.

5. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sakurano Isamu
    Isamu simply lay where he was for a moment, still contemplating about whether or not to get up. However, two people approached him, two people he couldn't see. "Oh no, I'm fine," he stated cheerfully, trying not to seem too grumpy. Isamu lifted the manga from his face with a thumb and saw that a black haired girl had extended her hand. The swordsman grabbed her hand and let her help him up. "Thank you," he muttered, blushing slightly. Isamu wasn't very comfortable being around women, even pretty ones. He tried to ignore his shyness, but simply remained silent, looking down. His morning grump died away as morning began to become day.

Doctor Johann Faust
    The Doctor smiled politely at Damnation, ignoring the potential threat underlying his voice. "I really wish you wouldn't damage such a fine specimen," he remarked offhandedly. "As for my being here... I want that woman. She would be quite invaluable to my research." Johann continued, his eyes analyzing the mutant. Although, you yourself would be a wondrous specimen, too... he thought, finding Damnation just as intriguing and beautiful, though in terms of power rather than appearance. Doctor Johann Faust looked around for a brief moment. "It seems you and I can make a wondrous symbiosis," he added quickly. "Perhaps we can make a deal?" Faust asked, a spark igniting within his eyes.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele watched Celsius with a raised eyebrow. The can of soda sat menacingly at the other end of the ice Celsius had placed on the ground. The ice traveled fastly towards the can and eventually caused it to explode. The drink sloshed all over, splashing even on the two girls. A sizzling could be heard as the drink melted away on Pele's skin. Turning to her bag, she placed the bird Mutant's payment into it and back to Celsius she turned. "Okay, that was really fun, I gotta admit that. Ya seem pretty dang funny ta me, Celsius, why're ya in these parts anyway? I don't imagine ya got any clue what yar doin, eh?" she smirked at the girl, grabbing another sandwich and munching on it. "Oh, we gotta go someplace in a bit. A big baddie in the gang's wants us ta come ta him. Hope he don't mind lettin ya in and all, but that's only if ya care ta come." she mentioned.

Doku walked along the bridge, looking at her phone the entire time. A look on her face spoke as if something was wrong. Sighing, she put the phone back in her belt and looked at the gate in front of her. Handing her ticket to the man, she quickly walked through with Xaria and stood on the other side for a moment to talk with the girl. "We might need to cut our little get together at my shop. I have news from an associate that I am needed. However, I can give you something as soon as we reach my shop..." she trailed off. Grabbing the girl, she began to run down alleyways and streets. She kept a hand on the girl, running briskly. This part of the city was rather clean, not as clean as Dynami, but still rather clean.

They eventually came to an area of the city that seemed more Japanese than the rest of the city. The buildings were not as futuristic as many of the others, but they still had many of the newer conveniences on them. One shop in particular, simply titled "Alchemy" was where they stopped. All over were posters in both English and Japanese, seemingly telling the same things. Walking inside, she left Xaria in the front of the shop, she walked through the archway behind the counter and into the back. If Xaria were to look, she'd find many potions and ingredients lining the wall. Prices were stuck into the bottles and containers for ingredients. Many seemed rather expensive, while others were rather cheap. Stepping back out, Doku placed a bottle in Xaria's hand. Peeling the price tag off of it, she threw the paper away. "Take this, it should help you with your telepathy problem for the rest of the day. It clears your mind and allows the Spirox gene to not overwhelm your sensors. If you need another bottle, give me your address and I can send you a whole case of this. However, it will cost you a little. Although, I will not charge much. Usually, one bottle costs around $200, a case of 48 being $8000 alone, you can pay me by working for me sometimes. And by work, I mean cleaning up this shop every day. What do you say?" she offered the girl.

[​IMG]

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero smiled at the young man and then realized something, "We don't know each other's names yet!" She said to the cat girl, and the white haired man behind her. Xero was quite easily distracted..., "I'm Roe, but people usually just call me Xero.. I'm not sure why." She said with a shrug.

[​IMG]
    Hiro was a bit surprised to see the black haired girl suddenly change the subject to knowing their names. He sighed and then simply said, "Hiro's my name."

[​IMG]
    Ethel walked into the Dynami District of Oda City after returning from a far off place she went to a number of years ago. She had returned hoping to once again see someone that had mysteriously disappeared. Ethel had heard rumors of an underground mafia in the Dynami District and she decided to look for this place.

She eventually went into a few alleyways and found herself in front of the entrance of the black markets. She slowly walked in as she cautiously looked around a bit. Ethel was getting strange looks all around and saw two people talking to a very sinister looking mutant. She look a step back from being startled by the mutant's appearance, but then swallowed her fear and walked up to them, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything... But, I'm looking for someone." She said. Her voice was gentle and shy sounding.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Reaching the far side of the bridge Xaria slowed down and took a deep breath as she walked up and handed a man her ticket. She looked past him at the city waiting beyond for them, the place that she belonged according to so many others. She trailed behind Doku a fair ways and only caught up when Doku stopped to check her phone and informed her that she would have to cut their visit short. It was unfortunate but Xaria understood, unlike her most people had lives and jobs to attend to and couldn't afford to spend most of their time wandering.

Once at the shop Xaria clasped her hands in front of her and stood patiently not touching anything. She had a habit of being clumsy and didn't want to do anything to mess up the nicely laid out shop. It wasn't long before Doku came back from behind the counter and handed her a bottle to help her control her Telepathy. Xaria didn't think she needed it, after all if she didn't use it, it was under control. Then again after the little scene in Dynami today perhaps it was good to have. Doku then continued to offer to give her a case and she could work to pay it off. 'What makes you think I need your charity. And what makes you think I can't pay for it myself. I did explain I left my wallet at home. I am not a thief.' Xaria thought but instead of saying that or anything along those lines she smile.
    "Thank you, that is much appreciated." She turned to leave and remembered the request for an address. "Um would you mind me picking it up here? I am kinda a floater, don't stay at one place too long. crashing in a basement suite right now but that may change soon enough." Xaria explained kind of shyly. It was rare that she was able to keep her family history hidden for too long and when people found out they didn't usually take so well to her. After all people like to do their research if some random girl was staying at their house and her parents did have a few missing reports out. Posted a few places but nothing that would bring a major search party, just basic adds saying if you see this girl return her home. Considering Xaria had yet to tell Doku her last name she doubted she would or could do to much looking into her. She hoped she didn't. She wanted to avoid angering people by letting them find out she was the daughter of some of the scientist that where holding back the cure from everyone.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb simply stood there, listening to the conversation. The more he heard, the less he began to feel safe. His eyebrows raised slightly as the other human proposed a deal to the mutant before them. Humans conversing with mutants in such a manner wasn't a very common thing, save for himself, so it was something unexpected. He coughed slightly and cleared his throat, before deciding to answer Damnation. "If I was uninvited, you need to get a more informative man, because he must have failed to let you know that he did in fact invite me" he responded. Once again, he found his mind wandering to the quiver of blades on his back, a thought of safety. He would have said more, but he was very curious about the deal that the other human seemed to be trying to create, and so stood still and listened.

10. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    She shook her head. It wasn't something she wanted to be a part of. If Pere did it, that was her buisness, but it isn't something Celsius herself wanted. "I'm going to have to say no to you, sorry. I am not comfortable with those kind of organisations. You'll have to just go without me." It sadened her that they would have to part ways like this. It was just something she couldn't do.

"Here, let me give you my number." She wrote on the ground with ice, being as there was no paper to write with. The ice would eventually melt so it wasn't really vandalism. "We can keep in contact that way."

[​IMG]
    The cat girl sighed. There was just a lot to take in these past few moments. "I'm Serena, but everyone knows me as Neko. As you can see, I'm a beast shifting mutant." Once she finished explaining that, she demonstrated by morphing into a normal house cat, to a tiger, and then to a lion, eventually shifting back to normal. "You humans aren't have bad so I don't mind sharin' a bit-meow."

[​IMG]
    He gave a glare towards the man who wished to experament on the girl. He would strike no deal with the likes of a man such as this. "If you want the girl then you have to buy her during the trade. That is enough out of you." An annoying human, just like the rest. Always filled with sick ideas towards the mutant race. They all deserved to perish.

Next up was the boy known as Caleb. "Good. You can stand your ground in from of the devil himself. A use for you I have in th-" His words stopped as the new person arrived. However she wasn't just anyone. It was her. Ethel.

"You are supposed to be in another city, woman. And how did you find this place?" He didn't wish to clue her in on his existence. All she knew was he was dead or missing. Things would be better that way.

11. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Ethel only looked at the man confused. What was he talking about? Sure she once lived in another city but... Was he mistaking her for someone else?
    "I-I don't know what you mean..." She flinched a bit as she spoke. She wasn't exactly sure how she found the place, she just walked around in alleyways and eventually came across it, "I was only looking for someone I once knew..." She said as she sadly looked down at the ground.

12. Ghost King's Apprentice

Gamory stood leaning against a wall watching as Damnation carried on conversations with the two humans. One seemed naive as he attempted to offer a deal to the menacing mutant. Who then in turn was quickly shot down. Not that it surprised Gamory in the slightest. The other human was bold holding his ground against Damnation. And not shortly after that another person showed up. A girl with light colored hair had also came and spoke with Damnation. But none of what was going on was very appealing to Gamory. He could care less about what they were saying. You would think a conversation between humans and a mutant would be more intriguing, but it wasn't.

"Hey," The Spriox user said walking toward the dragonic mutant who was the main reason Gamory had even decide to go to this place at all. "You did recruit some interesting mutants, right?" Gamory continued, but was now leaning on him with his arm. "Because that human over there that claims you recruited him means that you did recruit humans. And they're just not that interesting and often tedious." He stated matter of factly. Because he honestly didn't care for them at all.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele grew a little sad at Celsius rejecting the offer. Looking at the ice on the ground, she flipped her phone out and typed in the number. Just as she finished putting it in, she touched her finger to the ice and watched as it melted all too quickly. "Maybe...maybe I shouldn't go. I mean, I ain't all that into whatever the heck they want me for anyway. I only wanna sell the stuff and live, ya know...?" she swirled a finger in the water left by the ice. "It's not like I wanted ta even be here, ya know? I'd rather be back in Hawaii, honestly...but only a little." she talked louder, hitting the roof with the palm of her hand. Looking at her hands, she noticed they were looking more and more burnt. Turning towards the little picnic, she began to gather it up and stuff it into her bag. "I got s'more stuff ta sell, but right now we gotta get outta here. Fast. Think yer ice could get us down quick enough?" she said, fast, standing up and slinging the bag over her shoulders. All over her, the normally tan skin had began to turn black in places.

"Even if you have no place to stay, at least come and get the case tomorrow. Then after, come back the next time you need more. Just remember, each bottle only lasts a day. So every morning, you have to wake up and drink another if you think you cannot control your telepathy. Here is my number, keep it with you. If you need anything, just text me or call me, okay?" Doku handed a business card to Xaria. One side had English, the other had Japanese. Outside, a car had pulled forward and a man in a black suit stood beside the back door. He wore sunglasses and looked quite stern. "I have to go now, please be careful. And if you are serious about working here, come back tomorrow morning, alright?" she said, leading the girl outside. She shut the door and locked it, placing the key into her belt.

Sitting in the car, the man in the suit closed the door and sat down in the driver seat. Next to Doku sat another man who wore an exquisite kimono. He fanned himself as they drove off. Doku turned to him and bowed her head, speaking to him. "My Lord, you said that there was activity in the Black Market?" she finished, lifting her head when he patted her shoulder. "Oh yes, yes indeed my dear! And I want YOU to go and investigate. I hope you remember where to go once we drop you off?" he motioned to the driver to speed up. In the light, what little came through the tinted windows, you could see his pale skin and emerald eyes gleaming. Doku turned to a satchel she kept on her back and opened it, pulling out a small vial of green liquid. She handed it to the ornate man. "Here is your potion my Lord. As usual, I made sure it tasted like pomegranate. Although, the green color was rather hard to get. Nevertheless, please enjoy it." she smiled at him. He downed the potion rather quickly and sighed as his eyes and skin returned to a rather more healthy color. His eyes stopped shining in the sun and returned to being a dark green.

The car stopped and Doku emerged. She walked towards a darker alleyway and began to make her way through the web of alley's. The car had already left and she knew she could not turn back now. All she could do was hope that everything would be fine now. Heading down, she could already hear talking. Instead of being secret about everything, she kept walking down and stopped behind the group that formed near Damnation. Crossing her arms, she spoke. "I thought this was meant to be secret...?"

[​IMG]

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]With the man that they'd bumped into being okay and everyone else introducing themselves, Chrona only found it fitting to do the same. "I'm Chrona."

[​IMG]
    After wandering about in the sewers, Shade had come across what seemed to be a mutant. He introduced himself as Valiton and spoke about joining up with someone named Damnation. Normally something like that would be the last thing on his mind, but on the promise of being able to kill Spirox users, Shade agreed. Now he was just arriving at the meeting place. Aside from the other people who were there, upon arriving he took notice to two females who happened to be there. Both of them were giving off a familiar feeling to him.

[​IMG]
    The beast known as Skorge had been resting due to his activeness the previous night. Most cases he was active day or night, but this time however he was more willing to rest. during which he didn't like to be disturbed, the pile of bones in the corner proved that. While he did get the feeling that someone had entered in the church he was resting at, whatever he was soon left and Skorge dismissed it as nothing.

[​IMG]
    Making his way through the streets of the Dynami district, Haru was simply passing through after his usual training he did. Since the sword that he used was much heavier and slower that a katana, the tradition weapon of the swordplay he used, training to make sure that he could wield his sword just as fast was needed. So far he was doing just find, but one could never be too careful.

During his walk, he noticed someone heading through the alleyways. Considering the rumors floating around about a mafia group, he couldn't help but wonder if the person that he saw was a part of it. So naturally he followed. Eventually he ended up in the Black Markets where the first thing that caught his attention was the ominous looking man surrounded by a group of people. "Quite the gathering we have here." He said in a casual tone.

15. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Doctor Johann Faust

Faust remained unfazed by Damnation's decree. When he spoke to Caleb, the Doctor placed his hand into his sleeve and retrieved a small glass vial filled with a strange, almost glowing liquid. However, before he could speak up, a young Spirox User walked in, beautiful and magnificent. This will most definitely be a fine place to do business. He thought, amused by the woman's appearance and Damnation's sudden outburst. He waited politely for the woman to finish he explanation before he quickly spoke up, interrupting the flow of Damnation's ire by, no doubt, redirecting it back to him. "You said you wouldn't like to do business? Well, I must disagree. I much prefer to not leave a paper trail, so... I've come up with a new proposition." Faust spoke, his tone polite and business-like. "Two vials and a skin sample from that mutant you abused, for one vial of the antidote." He continued, showing the vial in all its glory.

"I'm sure it's a fair trade... and there will be a lack of corpses, too, I'm sure." He jested, balancing the antidote upon one finger. "No slaves, no bodies, just merely two vials of blood and a napkin-covered flake of skin."

Sakurano Isamu
    Isamu glanced at everyone else, his attention stuck on Serena for the most part, before gluing his attention to Xero. "Uuuuuh..." he began nervously. "I-I'm Sakurano Isamu... h-however, my f-friends call me Isamu..." he stuttered, his gaze shifting to the bottom left towards the ground. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." He sighed, mentally kicking himself for being an inarticulate idiot.

16. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    "You should still go. Have to make an income someway. And if its the mafia, then not going could result in some bad things." Next was a way down? That was simply enough really. She smiled and began to develop ice underneath her feet. "Just try to to slide off will ya? haha." She walked off the ledge, creating an ice bridge. She quickly descended forming a slide of ice along her path. She reached the ground and winked back at Pele. "Go down. My skin is in contact with the ice so it won't melt."

[​IMG]
    All the intrusions and people continuing to find there way into the black market was beginning to infuriate him. Damnation gripped his fist and shoved it into the wall, creating a large hole with many splitting cracks."Enough! How is it so many people unknown to the market have managed to end up here. I'm infuriated by this! Shade, go ahead and feast on them, I don't care. Just leave the mutants be. And if you get full, throw them in a cage for slavery. Ethel, Caleb, Doku, come with me. We have business to discuss... In private." He pointed towards his room, the private quarters. He hovered over to it, steaming in rage. He couldn't deal with them right now. It would take far too long. Instead, let the creature feast. He didn't care one way or another.

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele watched as Celsius rode down on an ice slide. She looked at it before standing on it and sliding down. Hopping off and landing on the ground, she adjusted the backpack and turned towards the girl. "Oh no, the gangs won't get rid o'me. I'm pretty much they're only thing gettin them the **** they need. So if I make the scuse that I was out sellin stuff they'd be okay with me not goin." her phone beeped and she looked at it. Responding back to it, she put it away and continued her sentence. "Besides, seems like they already got enough mutants down there." she laughed at it. Touching the ice once Celsius had already gotten rid of it, she watched as it showered down along the side of the building. Looking at Celsius, she reached and touched her skin. It felt cool and relieved some of the pain she was beginning to feel in her skin. "Okay, we gotta go now, ain't got much time ta waste an stuff. Let me think....oh, les go this way, I know a great shop for icy treats." she spoke, looking pretty happy with herself.

She began to walk with Celsius, holding her arm. Whatever was happening, it seems that the coldness of her skin counteracted her own skin.

Doku thanked her lucky stars that she wasn't a human. She looked and noticed Shade had arrived and had a certain look in his...eyes. "Oh Shade, enjoy yourself, hm?" she smiled at him, waving and walking towards Damnation's quarters. She knew that those humans would be in for it if they didn't leave soon enough. It was no concern of hers, however, she needed to walk away from this anyway. Wouldn't want to get killed, now would she? She walked into the quarters and noticed Valinton already in there. Heading over to him, she stood before him. "Still running errands for Damnation, are you?" she looked at him. He was still just as mutated as she'd ever seen him. Although, she just saw him recently so how could a change happen between then and now was in question.

"I have been fine, if you are wondering." she spoke, holding her phone and sending a quick message. She held the phone and continued. "Although, selling potions has taken a hit in lieu of being kind towards a Spirox girl. Seems she cannot control her powers. Poor thing..." she commented, her phone blipping. She looked at it and placed the phone away in her belt. Lacing both hands over her stomach, she adjusted her clothing a little. "But, once this is over, I have to tell you something." she looked up at him.

[​IMG]

18. Ghost King's Apprentice

In the past few minutes quite of lot of people showed at this so called secret meeting. With there being so many here now Gamory knew that something good was going to go down. And he was right because it was then that Damnation went off and decided to punch a wall. Someone obviously had some anger issues. Then he told one of the mutants, Shade, that he could eat whoever he wanted except for the mutants and the three people he walked off with.

" About time."
    Gamory said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He started stretching his arms as if he had just waken up. Something actually worth his while was going to happen. Which meant all this waiting might have paid off. "This! This is what I've been waiting for!" Shouting in glee, a psychotic grin spread across his face. Maybe if things went his way he would get a chance to be able to us his ability.

19. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero smiled at Isamu and then bent down to looked at his face since he was looking at the ground, "So, are you a Spirox User like us?" She asked rather curious if he was.

[​IMG]
    Hiro furrowed his brow as Xero asked her question, "You can't just ask people if they're Spirox Users! If they wanna tell you, they'll tell you!" He scolded. The girl only turned around with a frown and crossed her arms like a three year old would do if they didn't get their way, "Hmph. I was just asking..."

[​IMG]
    Valinton looked up to see three people walk into Damnation's room. He tensed up as he saw the orange haired woman walk in and... walking toward him?!
    "Still running errands for Damnation, are you?" Valinton only stared straight ahead, not wanting to converse with her in the presence of Damnation.
    "I have been fine, if you are wondering." Valinton growled under his breath, what the hell is she thinking?!
    "Although, selling potions has taken a hit in lieu of being kind towards a Spirox girl. Seems she cannot control her powers. Poor thing..." Valinton finally looked at her but with a stern look that said that now wasn't the time to.be conversing with him. He was about to say something to her but what she said next caught him off guard a bit.
    "But, once this is over, I have to tell you something." As she looked up at Valinton he looked very confused. What could she possibly need to tell him?

[​IMG]
    Ethel looked up as Damnation told her to follow him along with two others. She did so, rather confused as to why the man wanted her. She suddenly realized something as she walked in, "Wait, how did you know my name?" She asked as she turned to him, now really confused.

20. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Feeling life fade in to his left arm, he let out a sigh of frustration. Looks like his Spectro ring finally ran out of juice. And he didn't want to spare any reserve electricity on his arm, so unless he got a new ring, his arm wouldn't be working.

Tearing the ring off of his left wrist, he tossed it in to the trashcan, and made his way out of his house. As he walked down Idenshi, he couldn't help but let his thoughts drift as his legs automatically brought him towards the ring shop.

Things had been a bit quiet lately for him, then again, it wasn't that long ago since he'd came and started living his new life here. It was something he'd never admit, but he missed the old days, action ringing on his doorstep every second, albeit just slightly. Hell, slicing apart a watermelon would be great, but with the currently poor state of his financial situation , he couldn't afford it. He'd gotten fired a few days ago just for upsetting a customer because of his appearance, and while there were jobs that accepted his slight abnormality, that didn't make the job any better in terms of payment. Forced to accept, he'd been scraping it close with the bills, and even with the low-waged jobs he had, they might not be able to pay off his debts in time.

Making his way downtOWNWALKINFAST--the streets in Idenshi, his mind snapped back to reality when he felt a sudden pain in his left shoulder. "Urgh--Not now..." Grunting as he fell to one knee, he clenched his teeth as pain surged from his arm to his entire body. "Looks like I'll need to pay my friend...A visit..." Placing his right hand on his forehead, the stress was nearly unbearable as he tried to make sense of the wavering double-vision he had.

"This isn't going to end well--" And once again, he fell to the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.