Spirox War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]

Giving a sigh, she looked away from the group. That was a stupid mistake. Here she was about to get a full belly only to ruin it by accidentally speaking. There wasn't much else to lose so showing her true form wouldn't pose a problem. If it did, turning into a cheetah and running would be her best option.

With little effort, the cat body morphed into that of her true form, that of a slightly dark girl with cat ears and a tail. A mutant was among them, now what would they do? "There I go blowing my big mouth again..."

[​IMG]

Completely ignoring what everyone said, Celsius had her eyes locked on the wolf man. His fur was so soft looking and his ears so flappy. Her eyes began to glow with excitement, seeing the beast. Just caught a small bit of what everyone said, but she'd only answer once she had her fill.

The icey girl leaped over to the wolf and and began to scratch his fur. "Oh you are so fluffy and cute I could just pet you all day!" She said with a high pitch tone. While petting said wolf-man, she was about to respond to his brother. "Nah, I come here to make friends. The mutants here aren't bad people like the spirox users or humans make them out to be, all of them are just misunderstood really."

She also caught wind of Pele's caution. She turned her head back to the knew friend and winked. It was to assure her that there was no need to worry. If things got rough, her abilities could help her out in a pinch. Its not like she hadn't been assaulted before. Even if someone was remotely successful, usually if they got too "playful" her skin would simply stop anything they attempted.

[​IMG]

The two ran away so quickly, she hadn't the time to respond to them or even introduce herself. It was difficult to make friends after all. If they were mutants or spirox users, they'd always run. The same was probably for them. She spoke in a soft voice, "we're more alike then you know." She walked out of the alleyway and headed back towards her home. They were going to open in a bit anyway.

Once home, she flipped the sign from closed to open. Patting her face, her expression completely changed. "Let's do this Oerva! More people to heal and make smiles."

[​IMG]

"Now, Valinton, I run the largest underground mafia this city has ever seen. Finding loyal mutants isn't going to be a problem,, especially if we tell them all they can use the medicine to return to normal. Some just want to kill Spirox and that will be enough. You know as well as I do however, those who revert back might have to face the ultimate price." His monotone voice and expression showed there was no room for humor. This was a serious matter. Only mutants deserved to live, that was his belief. "Any more questions, or are we clear?'

2. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"Duncan's not a stupid name. It was our great grandfather's name. He was a firefighter." Duncan said as he crossed his arms. "I don't know what you're talking about sweetheart. It isn't so bad here, I always thought that the dirtiest and seediest parts of cities are always the best. So much character to her." Richie said with a smile. "You can keep Idenshi and Dynami, places like this are the life blood of a city. Both the best and worst of it's citizens live here in a neat little package."
    "But if you're looking to make trouble, you picked the wrong guys. This isn't just for party tricks."
    Richie said as his finger tapped on the handle of his sword. Duncan smacked him upside his head. "We ain't here to make trouble." Duncan growled at his brother. "She started it!" Richie tried to explain before being smacked again. "What are you ten?" Duncan said in a increasing aggravated tone. Duncan turned to Pele. "I'm sorry miss we got off the wrong foot. Richie can come off like an ass, but he's a good guy." Duncan apologized. "Now Richie apologize." Duncan ordered. Richie rolled his eyes in annoyance. Duncan stomped on his foot and gave him a forceful look. "Yeah, yeah sorry."
    Duncan gave the girls a nod and the brothers started to leave before Celsius leaped over at Duncan and started scratching his fur. "Stop that! It tickles!" Duncan said quickly followed by uncontrollable laughter. "Stop! Please!" Duncan pleaded while still laughing. Richie stood by Pele and just enjoyed the show. "Don't forget to get behind the ears!" Richie yelled in amusement. "Your friend is quite something. Look we did get off on the wrong foot." Richie extended his hand. "Truce?" Duncan grabbed the girl by her sides and sat her down by Pele. "Miss, please don't do that."

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]Chrona simply nodded at Xero before speaking. "Yeah it has, I see you've been well." Sure this was a distraction from the whole talking cat situation that was going on, but that could wait a couple of seconds. Yet when he cat had morphed back into a cat like mutant, his attention was drawn back to it, well her at this point. "So you were chasing a mutant then, not a regular cat? Why exactly?" He asked Xero.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hiro just stared at the girl after she began to morph from her cat form. He was quite confused and then it clicked, 'Spirox User..' but then he noticed cat ears and a tail on the girl, 'No.. Mutant.' Hiro then began to get even more annoyed as the woman next to him was practically lying on him. He then gave her a glare and said, "Get. Off." In a rather stern voice as he crossed his arms.

[​IMG]
    Xero looked at Chrona confused, "Chasing a mutant? What're.. you..?" Xero looked back but then made a double take as she suddenly saw the cat morph into a girl, "WHERE'D THE CAT GO?!" She said as she looked at the girl in astonishment, "Did you see that?!" Xero began pointing and shouting as she was quite amazed at the girl's Spirox ability.

- VALINTON -
    Valinton gave Damnation the slightest of smirks as he said, "You know as well as I do however, those who revert back might have to face the ultimate price. Any more questions, or are we clear?"
    "But of course..." Valinton said as he leaned back against the wall, "I'm guessing you want me to go around and spread the word to others?"

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Sighing deeply, Pele ignored the blade guys' attempts to be friendly. They were weird and unfamiliar to her, so she had to be on the defensive! Approaching Celsius from behind, she slung an arm around the girls stomach and began to yank her away from the dog. "Celsius, this ain't the time fer playin around, we don't know em...heck, ya don't even know me but that ain't the point. We gotta be careful, guys like them are just itchin ta get the best of girls like us!" she spoke matter-of-factually to the ice queen. All the while, she kept yanking at her in an attempt to get the girl off the poor guy. "Sides, he don't sound too happy with the pets, ya hear?" she commented on his strained laughter. "Just come with me, we can go explore some if ya want." she offered the girl.

It's not like she didn't want to talk with people, it's just she's a busy girl and she didn't want to be late to her next deal. She also was intrigued by this girl and her skin. Even if she was all too bubbly, it irritated her a bit, she wanted to get to know the girl. At the same time, she was hoping she didn't annoy the guys hanging around. Or rather, the ignored blade man and the large dog in front of her. In fact, Pele was trying to get away from them. It would seem strange, but touching either of the girls was a bad idea. One would freeze you and the other would probably leave horrendous scars on your hands, probably. Nobody has dared to touch her skin and lived to tell the tale...

6. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Being pulled away from the beast, Celsius gave a depressed frown. "But he was laughing. Laughter means someone is enjoying themselves right?" She sighed an pushed herself away from Pele. She was able to walk on her own obviously. "Since you are so intent on dragging me to someplace away from them, where are we going?" She questioned. It was clear that the girl needed to be somewhere quick, wasn't necessary to bring Celsius along however, but the ice queen didn't mind. More adventure came from traveling with others and poking into their personal life.
    [​IMG]

Neko put her hand on her waste. "Not like you should be surprised. Beast Shifting isn't rare or anything." Her attitude completely changed, being somewhat more friendly. "Sorry for the ring thing, I'm dirt poor and was just trying to make a quick buck for some food. Mutants like me don't make that much of a living since we're pretty unwanted by everyone. Lucky for me I'm cute and absolutely purrfect-meow." Her back turned to them. "Well, mutants like I are unwanted here so I think I'll take my leave before you guys alert the authorities of something like that."
    [​IMG]
    "That is the idea. You should be able to recall their whereabouts with out much issue. I can only entrust said task to you Valinton. Make haste. I'd like it done before some new recruits come. Just recall to let the mutants know we will be holding a meeting underneath the government building in the black market. We can hold the meeting before the slave trade commences." His voice became calm once more. The new recruits always put his mind at east. It was a time to practice his abilities if there were any disobedience after all.

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero gave the girl a small frown, "Why would I alert someone just because you're a Mutant?" She asked. Xero then took the girl's wrist and Chrona's wrist, and dramatically pointed ahead of her, "To the shopping stands!" She shouted as she dragged the cat girl and Chrona with her, "Personally, I think mutants are pretty cool." Xero said with a smile.

- VALINTON -
    Valinton gave Damnation a simple nod before he pushed himself off the wall and walked out of the room. He exited outside and was given looks as people in the black market area seemed to notice his presence. Valinton returned the looks that said to get back to what they were doing.

He soon went around the city asking others about a recruitment of a rebel army. If they accepted the offer, he told them that they be holding a meeting underneath the government building in the black market located in Dynami, and to keep quiet about it until they got there.

Valinton then came back to Dynami and noticed a small flower shop. He thought to himself, 'Why not?' And quietly walked in to see a small girl with flowers in her hair. However, Valinton noticed her sent was different from others, "You..." He then suddenly grabbed her and ran out of the shop. He ran through alleyways in order to get less attention from the girl crying for help and eventually had gotten back to the black markets.

He approached the secured doors to Damnation's quarters and spoke the password. The doors unlocked and he walked in with the girl over his shoulder and dropped her onto the ground, "I have went and recruited others. But.. this one seemed different..." He said gesturing over to the small girl.​

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  8. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sakurano Isamu
    Isamu continued to read his manga as he wandered down the street, a stick of chocolate-covered pocky in his mouth, oblivious to all that was around him. He chuckled as he read an amusing panel, almost wishing his life was very much like a manga. Music blaring loudly, he didn't notice the small group of people yelling in excitement; in fact, he didn't even see them. He bumped into Xero, a small static discharge setting off. "Oof!" Isamu huffed, falling back from the small impact, manga covering his face and the headphones he wore slipped off his right ear. "Ugh... first my alarm, now a blockade... can my day get any worse?" The swordsman grumbled, obviously still grumpy. He simply lay there, pondering whether or not to even bother getting up.

Doctor Johann Faust
    The Doctor wandered through the black market area, searching for particular specimens to further his experiments. To say the least, his work was highly unethical but the results were the everyday use of medications and even the legendary Cure. Johann, however, did not care about whether or not if searching illegal contraband would tarnish his reputation within the government; politics were just as shady and his work exceeded the perceptions of narrow-minded politicians and citizens alike. To the Doctor, science was pure, unadulterated art. Those who scorn him were not worthy of his gaze, for never could they appreciate the beauty he created.

However, Johann's search came to a halt when he spotted a draconic mutant carrying along a strange looking girl. He followed from a safe distance and waited in the shadows. The draconic mutant spoke a password, which he kept memorized in the recesses of his mind. "Interesting," Johann muttered as he heard about recruits and the girl, a fine and rare specimen (as was the young man speaking, but he was of little importance). Johann stepped out of the shadows, walking to the doorway, and stared at the young girl for a moment, then at the man. "Ah... I heard a joke similar to this situation. Two mutants walk into the black market district, right beneath the government building..." he began, his tone sensual and sly.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]"H-hey! Don't I get any say in this!?" Unfortunately for Chrona, the answer was quite clear as Xero dragged him and the mutant girl off towards the stands. Being unable to get his wrist free, he eventually gave up and just followed on a more willing note. Recalling what the girl had said, Chrona looked her way and said. "Xero's right, besides I doubt your one of those 'kill the Spirox users' kind of mutant." Not that she wouldn't be capable of it.

Suddenly his forced walked was halted when Xero had bumped into someone. "You okay?" He asked the man.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Zage began to pout more as Hiro continued not to fall for her womanly ways. "Well screw you too!" She yelled as she walked away. She was rather bitter when things didn't go her way, and things where not going her way what so ever. Some how a stupid mutant cat was getting all the attention, and food! How could a cat theif get that much attention. She wasn't all that cute after all in Zages opinion. Zage was sexy, she wouldn't mind kissing herself if she had the chance. (Why do you think the triforce of courage chose her?) Zage stormed off heading back towards Dynami. They just didn't appreciate true beauty here.

Xaria felt her arm get grabbed and dragged away. She never feared the other girl or thought anything of her presence but according to Doku it must have been a bad thing. Xaria had never had issues in the past with being in the human district but then again it had been a while since she used her powers while in Dynami. Plus the fact that she lost control of them this time didn't help any. Xaria quietly followed behind Doku. She didn't say anything even while standing in line. She simply waited to go back to 'where she belonged' as an outcast of society.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Thunk!

Jim Anem walked over to the tree in the fields of Dynami and got a good grip on the arrow that had sunk into it. After a bit of fiddling around with it, he squirmed it loose with little to no difficulty at all, and placed it back into the quiver on his back. He made sure he looked back at the tree, at the target he had picked, and where the arrow had hit. The arrow itself was in the exact center of the tree, an impressive feat given the difference and the various small animals that climbed all over the tree. After a few moments of taking things into consideration, Jim shook his head in disappointment. "The accuracy is there, but the speed isn't. Had that been a mutant, they could have gotten nearly halfway to me before that arrow hit" he said, scolding himself.

Turning now as he looked away into the distance, Jim could only think of the target he had been envisioning there instead of the tree. Somewhere out there, probably in a different area, was the murderer of his family. The archer was not entirely certain of who had done it, but he had every intent to find out. Putting away his bow now so that it hung over his shoulder, the man began walking back towards the main area of Dynami.

Darius, the Left Hand of Madness, lay waiting silently within the dark alleyways of Idenshi. He was doing something that many, and probably most, people would probably both be afraid of and hold a distinct hatred for him because of. Darius was hunting, but he was not hunting for any small animal or anything of the sort, oh no..he was hunting something altogether more filling; he was hunting people. As person by person walked past, he was thankful for the fact both he and his brother knew how to be quiet, merely observing as person after person walked by, not realizing the peril that one of them would soon be in.

There.

A woman, alone and unarmed, wandering along as though she had had a very rough day indeed. Looking very depressed, and very, very vulnerable. The sadistic fiend licked his lips at the thought of what was about to happen, and simply waited a few moments more. The very second she got nearby, Darius snuck over silently towards the woman, and grabbed her with his right arm. One moment the woman was visible to the public, the next she was...gone. Taken into the alleyway that the Hands of Madness had been waiting in. As the lady opened her mouth to scream, to cry out for help, her lifeline was cut short by a boned blade piercing her in multiple places, silencing the woman forever. A wicked, disgusting look appeared on Darius' face as he turned to look at his brother. "Dinner..is served" he said with a slight chuckle.

12. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hiro rolled his eyes at the woman, relived that he finally had his personal space back. He saw the black haired girl run off with the cat girl and someone else. He was left alone in the alleyway, "Finally some quiet." He said as he leaned against a wall. Suddenly he saw something in the corner of his eye, and he looked to see Shiro manifest next to him with a cocky grin, "Well, I see you've made some new friends.." he said mockingly. Hiro growled at the hallucination, "Shut up. Now get away from me." He said as he walked off in the same direction of the black haired girl.

Hiro followed them from a distance and saw the girl bump into someone and fall. He slowly walked up from behind them and observed the scene, "I see you're rather clumsy. That's the second person I've seen you bump into today." He said as he looked down at her on the ground.

[​IMG]
    Xero suddenly bumped into someone and fell in her butt once again, "Oww.." she whined as she then looked up to see the white haired man again, "Oh be quiet." She said with a frown. Xero then got up and looked over at the other man she bumped into just now, "Heh.. sorry." She said as she reached her hand out to him as an invite to help him up.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele listened to the mutant man as he approached her. Once he was gone, she scoffed and turned to Celsius again. "Look, I ain't got time ta screw with people who ain't gonna follow with no questions. Yer gonna get the gist of ya follow me around enough, I guess. So just follow, m'kay? And after, we gotta follow horn boy's suggestion." she spoke, turning from Celsius and walking off towards a building. Stopping at the entrance, she waited for Celsius and began to head up when she thought she was coming. They walked into a rickety elevator, one that didn't even have proper doors, the doors were just wooden and were extremely flimsy. They were more like a small gate than doors. "Don't lose yer nose." she commented, as they rode up.

The top floor was rather tall, floor 24, and with only two doors. Ignoring the doors, Pele headed towards the stairs. Stepping carefully, she made sure to avoid certain steps and hoped Celsius was paying attention, for this building was rather old and the stairs were not in the best of shape. Reaching the top, she pulled on the door. The rusty hinges creaked and squeaked loudly as she opened it and stepped outside onto the roof. The wind was strong up here and could easily blow you away at times. Luckily, there was a chain link fence around the edges. Albeit, it was rusty all over and probably not in the best condition to start with.

Looking around, she didn't see who she was waiting for. Crossing her arms and tapping her foot, she sighed heavily before looking at Celsius. "Well, seems like my client ain't here. May as well sit and wait for em." she said, walking to the side of small wall that had the door on it. She sat where the wind wasn't blowing towards her and took off that bag again. Stretching a bit, she waited for Celsius.

Doku didn't speak the entire time they were in the line. All around them were humans and, probably, Spirox users. The longest line were mutants. They had to be searched thoroughly for weapons and other things they weren't supposed to have. Doku simply kept her eyes off of that line, not wanting to stare or get angry at it. Their line didn't take quite as long as the others. When she reached the booth with the inspector, she spoke to him. "Nice to see the line isn't too long today." she smiled at him. He spoke back to her, "Well, we haven't needed to detain anybody either so we're all happy." The man was rather bulky looking, as were the other guards at this gate. The guards all looked practically the same, except for their features and ways they acted, they could almost not be told apart.

The guard looked behind Doku and pointed at Xaria. "Is she with ya? I gotta know, seeing as it's my job and all. If she isn't, she needs to go to another line!" he bellowed out from behind his booth glass. Doku sighed heavily and patted the glass softly. "Yes, she is with me. I understand it's a bit troublesome, but I'm willing to pay the price for traveling with an unauthorized person and going through this line. You see, however, seeing as my status is quite higher than yours..." she looked at him. He gulped, waiting her reply. "I could have you disposed of..." she finished, smiling at him. His eyes widened as he quickly stamped two cards and handed them to her. Blowing a kiss at him, she headed through the gate with Xaria. On the other side, she stopped and turned to Xaria. "Here's your ticket. Hold onto it while we cross to the other side. It's not far, but somehow people still lose their tickets going through...well, at least the other side won't have a line." she smiled at the girl.

[​IMG]

14. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Before even being able to say anything, she was dragged by the girl, "Nyan!?" She burst out as she was being pulled. Shortly after they bumped into a stranger person, forcing the two of them to fall back. Neko landed on her hands being that she was part cat and cats always land on their feet. She straightened her body as she stood again, "Man, you guys really need to watch where you're goinyan."

[​IMG]
    Celsius followed her to the very shifty looking building. Now one with some bravery could definitely make it up there no problem, but why risk the fall on the way up. She wasn't really going to attempt to follow her up there the normal route. Celsisu put her feet together and let the ice generate from underneath her, slowly raising her like an elevator. This was a much safer way of getting up after all.

Taking off her glove, she grabbed the barb wire fence that surrounded the floor and allowed it to freeze when making contact with her hand. Afterwards, she formed a solid ball of ice around her hand and punched the iced over barb wire to break it and easily pass on through. She entered the room with Pele inside. "That was fun. So why are we in this rugged old building that looks like it will collapse in an instant?"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Damnation gave a simple, unseen smile. "Good. The first step to our plan is complete. Well done Valinton." His attention then was moved towards the human Valinton had brought for some apparent reason. "What is the reason for summoning this human wretch."

The girl looked terrified. She was only watering some flowers before being dragged away by a draconian mutant. Damnation gave her a shiver down her wood like spine as he spoke. She needed to be brave and speak... She didn't want to die. "I'm not a human!" She said quickly and hesitantly. "I'm a mutant..."

"You sure don't look like one of us. No, in fact you look human. Perhaps though, those flowers aren't just decoration hm? You've gone through a forestation mutation, a human plant." His claws were tangled together, thinking of the possibilities a girl like this could uphold. "You can be a spy for us then. Clearly most wouldn't know of your mutation."

Her eyes widened. Who was this man that was making plans for her. She didn't want to hurt anyone and he seemed like the type to do so. She was a pacifist after all. "I.. .I refuse to spy on others... they deserve privacy."

His body near instantly was in front of hers, his hand centimeters away from her face. "You WILL spy for the black market, or you will experience pain beyond comprehension."

"No! Please stop, just let me go."

"Have it your way, girl." His hand placed up against her face, forcing Oerva to fall into a deep slumber. "Now let us embrace your fears. You fear... only things that are of the past. Things that I cannot physically manifest. However, I can in fact place myself into your fears and make you repeat them again and again. Enjoy the nightmare."

Oerva slept away into a dreamworld of pitch black. Things weren't like this for long however. She was placed in her family shop. She gave a sigh. "It was just a dream.. .thank goodness." She spoke to herself. The door opened and to her surprise, it wasn't a customer; no, it was her parents. Tears began to fill her eyes as she smiled and ran towards them to hold them. However, for some reason, she was stuck, unable to move at ll.

A dark figured appeared behind her parents. The silhouette of Damnation himself. Within an instant, he sliced through their bodies, killing them. Oerva's eyes became colorless as the site of her parents being murdered forced her to become speechless. She wanted to scream, but no sound would come out. She wanted to cry, but her eyes were dry. Within an instant, the only people that loved her were killed in front of her again, and it felt beyond real. Damnation revived them again, only to kill them once more, repeating the death in front of Oerva as she could only watch. She wasn't even granted the luxury of being able to look away or close her eyes. She only felt one thing, misery.

He removed his hand and looked at the girl. Because of this she was now able to awake. "Refuse again and the nightmare will continue."

She was frozen, unable to move at all. The tears finally were able to pour out of her. Oerva lifted her hands and noticed they had began bleeding salt water. Her physical self was gripping her hands vigorously, trying to reduce the emotional strain. She still couldn't do what the man wanted though. "I will not help you."

Damnation grew tired of the girl's refusal. He punched her in the face, knocking her out. "I am tired of this mutant. Normally I would feed her to the beast in the sewers, however she is still a mutant, and I will not kill her because of such. Valinton, I want you to take her and lock her up with the slaves that are going to be traded today. A cute face like hers will sell well."

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Scoffing at the theatrics, she opened her bag and yanked out a cooler. It wasn't a large cooler, just big enough to hold a couple of cans of soda and some sandwiches. She sat the small cooler down and then pulled out a little blanket. Laying it on the ground, under the cooler, she patted the seat next to her. "C'mon, let's have a picnic." she invited Celsius. Digging into the cooler, she pulled out an egg sandwich for herself and a cherry soda. Munching on the sandwich, she looked at Celsius. "So, we're here cuz I gotta client that'll be here soon. He needs some stuff to get by for the week and he can't trust none of those other guys. Plus, he's damn scared of the mafia and gangs." chewing her sandwich, she gulped and took a sip of the soda. "See, he used ta be with the gangs and stuff, all high and mighty too, but then some years back apparently this gal was appointed ta be the next right hand ta the leader of a big Japanese gang. Simple as that, he lost his position and left. Now he tries ta hang around with nobody so he won't get caught. He's afraid they'll kill em and, basically, he will die eventually cuz they want em dead." Swallowing the rest of her sandwich, she finished off the soda.

A caw and loud flapping could heard coming from the way the wind was blowing. Pele stood up and bent over her bag to search it. Pulling out a container, she walked towards a mutant. He had small, black wings on his back and feathers stuck to him in a few places. His clothing was very ragged. He wore an incredibly simple kimono that was colored a dull green. His hair hung down past his shoulders and his feet were dirty. In essence, he was a dirty, homeless man. "Thank you." he said, bowing to Pele. She bowed back and waved him off as he turned into a small crow. He carried the container in his talons and was soon gone from sight.

Pele returned to the blanket and sat back down, reaching for another sandwich and drink. "Got any questions on yar mind?"

16. Ghost King's Apprentice

Strolling through the streets Kikei, he blissfully ignored all that went on around him. It wasn't like anything there was that important enough for him to pay attention anyway. Even though he lived in Idenshi he often came to the mutant area of the town to find something to amuse him. "Why is this so boring?" he half sang in an annoyed tone. Amusement. That's what he came here for. There was always something interesting happening in Kikei. All Gamory had to do now was find it. Sure, other Spirox users could be fun too but there was just something about Kikei that attracted him.
    "Oh?" Realizing that he had distracted himself he took a moment to figure out where he was. The street he was now currently walking on was somewhat similar to the one he had been at moments ago, but it had its differences.

Letting out a sight, Gamory stopped in the middle of the street.
    "Are there any interesting mutants out there?" Yelling out to no one in particular, he continued. "There has to be one of you out there that's remotely entertaining!" Even though Gamory didn't expect an answer, he hoped he got one. Just to add a little excitement to his dull day. He gave a wicked grin at the thought of encountering someone who would capture his attention.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb Stitem wandered around the streets of Kikei, looking for the entrance to the black market. Normally he would be helping mutants with their daily lives, trying to ease the suffering they experienced, but not today. No, today he had been contacted by a strange, draconic mutant. The man had spoken of an organization of sorts, and the idea sounded appealing to him; an idea of sorts to help all of mutantkind.

Caleb approached the entrance to the black market now, and walked inside there. Sure enough, he saw a few individuals walking up to a somewhat well-hidden entrance, which seemed a little out of place really. Perhaps it was the entrance to the location he was told about by the draconic mutant. Saying nothing, he began following the mutants, towards the draconic mutant and another being that looked very, very intimidating. He thought of the swords that were in his quiver, and felt a little more comfortable, before opening his mouth to talk now. "I'm here about the offer you made me" he said simply.

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Valinton nodded as he took the girl's wrist and held it firmly as he began to walk toward the slave trading room. He stopped to see two humans and looked at them both with suspicion, "I see two humans have wandered into the premises of the black market of mutants..." He said to Damnation and began walking once again, dragging the girl with him.

Once he got to a jail cell filled with other slaves for trade, he unlocked it and pushed her in, "Don't try your luck here.. it'll get you nowhere..." He said sternly as he locked the cell and walked back to Damnation's quarters.

19. Ghost King's Apprentice

After not receiving an answer, he easily gave up on his attempt to find a mutant to ease his boredom but Gamory remembered the offer that he had heard about earlier that day from a dragonic mutant. Something about a meeting at the black market that sounded interesting. Truth be told, he honestly wasn't paying very much attention at the time that it had happened. But none the less he turned around, leaving Kikei and heading off to the heart of Oda City, Dynami.

He got into Dynami fairly quicker than he usually would. Things must have been going smoother today . Gamory already knew where the black market was located so once he entered Dynami it didn't take him long to get there. Once he got there he found that he entrance to the location he heard about was well hidden. Which was pretty obvious since they probably didn't want just anyone going in. He followed the rest of the mutant but also spotted a human in the mix. There were also some very interesting mutants mixed in with the rest. A few moments later he heard the human he had saw before make a comment. Gamory could feel his heart beating with anticipation. He he an undeniable feeling that this was going to be the most fun he had in a while.

20. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Next to his brother stood Damion Os, leaning against the wall as his brother partook in his latest "meal". Damion was the more intelligent of the two, Yet still civilized was far from accurate to the Right Hand of Madness. Normally he would join his brother in the activity most would frown upon. He thought about what the man who called himself Valinton had said. They were to meet him at the black market if they agreed. He'd said something about the mafia and the sphirox antidote. That had certainly peaked his interest. He wanted to see how this would turn out. After their escape, he realized he didn't know what he wanted to do then. For the moment they'd just been surviving.

Not anymore. They were going to rip some flesh in this upcoming war. "Darius. Finish eating. We need to head to the black market. I don't need to tell you this, but it's best that we remain out of sight." He told his brother. The topaz eyes peering through the mask gave little hint as to what he was thinking. Perhaps nothing at all. A mind so broken surely can't produce much emotion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.