Spirox War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

SPIROX WAR
    - RP SIGN UP -

Time of Day: Dawn *Lion King opening plays*

RULES
    - No god modding or controlling others / killing others without permission.

- SOME powerplay is allowed. SOME over powering is allowed too.

- I will allow romance, just keep it PG-13.. no NSFW stuff.

- You can have up to 5 characters. PLEASE BE SURE YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH THEM! Do not abuse this by killing off characters you just introduced to bring in a new one.

- If you haven't posted in a week, you will be notified to do so. If you don't post in the next 3 days after notification, you will be booted and characters WILL be killed off. Unless you give a reason for not being able to post (not being motivated isn't an excuse).

- You can be on any side (Mutants, Spirox User, or Human) and have your own views about the antidote. For example, you could be a Spirox User and you don't HAVE to think the antidote should be for everyone. You could side with the government and think that humans should evolve.

- You don't have to do what everyone else is doing, you can have a side plot going on if you want. Just if you have an idea that greatly changes what is going on at the moment, run it by me first.

- You WILL RESPECT OTHERS! This should be self explanatory, but I'm going to explain anyway. I don't care if someone did something wrong in the RP and it got you upset. You DO NOT go to them, you GO TO ME! I will address the situation from there.

- I will add more rules if I feel like I should.

ODA CITY
    [​IMG]

Oda City is a city that thrives on science and a new energy known as Spectro. It is divided into 3 different areas and each area has slightly different architecture. Anyone can freely roam the city, but the only way to get around to other districts, is to go through the Dynami district and cross the bridges.

IDENSHI
    The Idenshi district is where there are mostly Spirox Users, and they live where there's a lot of high tech technology. It's where you can usually buy Spectro Rings to power whatever needs Spectro to work.

KIKEI
    The Kikei district is where the Mutants usually are and they live in a more run down area (but not so run down they live in shacks or anything like that). It could be categorised as the "not so good side of town". There are also rumors of a giant mutant that goes around eating anything it sees and disappears afterwards.

DYNAMI
    Finally, the Dynami district. This is where humans that haven't been touched by the Spirox gene live. It is very futureistic and in the center of the district is Government property. It is the research facility where they hold the Spirox Antidote and it is always heavily guarded by Spirox Soldiers in ensure no one unauthorized can get in or out.

OUTSKIRTS
    On the Outskirts of the city is really mostly a wasteland, where the ground is cracked as far as the eye can see, big canyons and rocks surround the area. Nothing really special here.

SPECTRO
    The city gets its power sources from Spectro. Everything uses Spectro Rings to get power and the rings can come is many sizes like batteries. The bigger they are, the more power you have. However, they don't last forever. Like batteries, they only have so much juice in them before they run out. You then have to replace them with new rings. The rings look like rings and are an icy blue color that give off a small glow. Weapons such as guns, missiles, or anything of those sorts need Specrto Rings to work. So do cars and other everyday needs.

There are other Spectro Rings that are deemed as quite valuable; They are known as Ulti Rings. Ulti Rings are different from regular Spectro Rings because they can make weapons more powerful then they usually are. However, they are usually only available to authorized people in the government. However, some people sometimes sell them in black markets.

START!

[​IMG]
    As the stars began to slowly fade from the night, the sun began to rise. Hiro ran through an alleyway as if he were running from something. He frantically looked back and began hearing voices and footsteps coming after him. He then quickly looked at his surroundings and saw that there was a latter above a dumpster. He jumped into the dumpster and onto the latter and began to climb. Once he got onto the roof of the building he turned around to see if he was still being followed.

About three people ran into the alley, all of them male, one with a gun. They looked around frantically and had angry looks on their faces. The "leader" of the small group cursed loudly and began to run the other way. Hiro smirked as he saw them leave and then reached into his button down shirt to pull out a Spectro Ring, "Idiots." He said as he looked at the ring, "What's so special about this one? It doesn't look any different from any other rings.." Hiro rolled his eyes, put the ring back in his shirt and began climbing back down. Once he was on the ground, he walked out if the alley way and turned a corner and suddenly bumped into someone, "Ouch!"

[​IMG]
    Xero was walking along the side walk looking up at the stars as they slowly faded from the sky. Suddenly she felt something bump into her and she fell on the ground from being both startled and off balance. "Ouch!" She helped as she hit the ground. She rubbed her head as she looked up and saw a young man looking at her like he had just seen a ghost, "Um.. sorry?" Xero said awkwardly as she noticed something on the ground. She picked it up and noticed it was a Spectro Ring, "I think you dropped this." She said as she began to hand it back to him. She then noticed a few orange dots on the side if it and she gasped, " Wait.. Is this a--" The man quickly grabbed it out of her hand and began walking off, "Hey!" She shouted to him. The man only kept walking but she quickly walked back up to him, "What're you doing with an Ulti Ring?" She asked.

Hiro stopped looked at the girl for a moment as she called it an "Ulti Ring". Was that why those guys were so butt hurt over him stealing it? Hiro then scoffed, "None of your business, get lost!"

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Xaria slowly wandered the streets of Dynami. An area surrounded by humans with normal live, something she only longed for once again. At one time she was human, it wasn't all that long ago, but she was forced to accept the gene and now that her powers where blooming she was scared of not being treated normal. In this time powers where considered normal and acceptable, even advanced, but that wasn't what she wanted. It was just barely light out but she had already left from her home in Idenshi and walked to Dynami. It was a part of her daily routine. She didn't actually do much with her day when she thought about it. Sghe would spend most of the day wandering Dynami trying to conceal Don't feel, don't let is show her powers and just fit in with the rest of the humans, though it could be hard at times considering she didn't have the best control over them.

Xaria's stomach began to growl as she roamed the streets. She had not eaten anything yet that day but she had forgotten her wallet at home. One apple wouldn't hurt anyone right? There was a fruit stand not to far from where she happened to be. When no one was looking a single apple began to float into the air.... no two, three. Xaria began to panic as she let them all fall back onto the stand and ran hoping no one would notice. She really thought she had it that time. She thought that she controlled her powers enough to use them the way she wanted and have them bend to her will, but it seemed that it was only an illusion and she still wasn't able to. Disappointment spread across her face as she settled on the ground in an ally. As much as she didn't want the powers if she had them she at least wished that she would be able to use them.

[​IMG]

"Aww are you really going to charge me that much for this silly thing?" Zage leaned in closer to the shop keeper, batted her eyelashes and twirled a small amount of her short hair. "I don't have that much money on me today." Zage continued to run her long slender finger up the mans chest in a seductive manner. She hoped the Spirox where as much as a pushover as humans where. She didn't shop outside of Dynami generally but today was special. No reason for it to be special but it felt special to her. She even put on one of her skimpiest outfits for this trip out here.

Zage was not intimidated by the Spirox. After all there where still some part of them that where human, therefore she could still manipulate them with her bo- womanly charms. The same went with the Mutants but they might be a little more tricky. Either way one of these days she would be invincible for no other reason then she had man off all races on her side willing to fight for her every whim.

3. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    The cat-like mutant stayed in the shadows as she observed the boy and girl talking about some ring. Certainly with how she reacted, it must have been important. And when things were important, they were valuable. A pretty penny for a cat-burglar such as Neko here. Her yellow eyes glowed as the ring was swept back into his hand. Her tail swayed slightly in anticipation to grab the ring. Doing this as a human was not going to be the wisest choice. Identifying her was far too easy that way.

Morphing into a normal cat, she was ready to nab the ring. Leaping from the darkness, she jumped towards the ring. Within no time it ended up in her mouth. She landed and looked back at the two who were in conversation. Quickly she attempted to run off. The further she could get, the better. Luckily she had amazing stamina. Though, they could in fact be spirox users, which could have made things much much worse.

[​IMG]
    The sun had risen and the girl had awoken from her sleep. She looked outside and saw how bright the sun was. It seemed like it might be a warm day. "Oh how I would love to go swimming. Sigh... If only my skin weren't as cold as Pluto. Oh well, maybe something exciting will happen today."

She leaped from her bed and dressed in her day clothes. It really didn't matter what she wore anymore, the temperature never changed anyway. "Okay, Celsius, lets have a great day!" She ran out of that house with some bread in her mouth. She was headed to the mutant side of the city. Things over there were always interesting, and the people weren't that bad. She made friends with some of the mutants.

Arriving at Klikei, she smiled and looked around. "So what to do todayyyy?"

[​IMG]
    Black flames distorting from his body, the underground ruler of the mutant world opened his blue eyes, shining onto the pitch black room in which he come to call home. A smile formed over his unseen face. Another day to show fear into the world of humans and the spirox users. "It seems things are going to get interesting."

His attention turned towards the one known as Valinton. "Wake up you lizard!" he shouted at the dragon mutant. "We have matters to discuss. The medicine will soon be in our hands and the world will know the true meaning of Damnation, hehehehahaha!"

4. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hiro suddenly saw something jump toward him and he felt it grab the Ulti Ring from his hand. He frantically looked over to what had taken the ring and saw a cat with the ring it its mouth, "Hey! Give that back you stupid--" Hiro stopped midsentence and felt a tickle in his nose. He then suddenly sneezed and looked at the cat with a glare, "Dammit! Now look what you did! ACHOO!!" Another sneeze erupted from the man and he growled.

As the cat suddenly took off Hiro shouted many curses at it and chased after it. Hiro then got fed up enough and threw a fire ball in front of the cat, creating a small wall of fire so it couldn't get further away. Hiro then walked up to the cat and hesitated for a moment.

[​IMG]
    Xero suddenly saw the man take off and chase a cat. She followed him and eventually saw him throw fire toward the cat and wasn't surprised to see that he was a Spirox User, "Don't cook it!" She practically squealed as she became worried for the cat. As the man cornered the cat she noticed he stopped and seemed to not want to touch the cat. Xero looked at the cat for a moment and knelt down as she began to pet it, "I'll be taking that, thank you." She said as she took the Ulti Ring and gave it back to the man as he kept sneezing.

- VALINTON -
    Valinton opened his eyes as Damnation told him to wake up. He was sitting against a wall slouched over as he looked up with his white irises. He had no expression on his face and he made a deep growl from being woken. Valinton eventually became fully awake, "...What is so important that you had to awaken me at such an early hour....?" Valinton asked, his voice calm yet dangerous. He began scratching at the floor with his clawed hands in slight annoyance.

5. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    She had finally gotten the ring, a treasure surely enough to pay for some food for a while, or so she thought. The fire ball launched from the spirox user created a slight shock, forcing her claws to come out and impale the ground, halting her to a complete stop.

Neko wasn't the type to fight back. They caught her and that was that. However, she was still going to play them for fools. Remaining in cat form might give her more of an edge on them. They could in fact have other goods that might sell well. Anything that was worth money just for a bite to eat is all she required. Neko gave out a slight cry, "Meow," as she looked at Xero with depressed eyes.

A moment later, her stomach began to grumble loudly. That could be an idea, have them feed her instead of robbing them. Its worked in the past, but at the same time it backfired an equal amount of times. She'd give it a try. The boy was definitely not going to, he was one of those people allergic to feline fur. Instead, Neko walked over to and rubbed against her leg. She'd be lying if she said the petting didn't feel good. Looking up at Xero, Neko meowed once more and lifted her paw up to appear innocent.

[​IMG]

His growl normally would have irritated Damnation into releasing Valinton's nightmares. However today was a joyous day. "I woke you up because I have Intel on some things. To begin with, in a couple of days, the government office that is holding the cure will be less guarded in a few days. You my scaly friend need to seek the assistance of some of the more... unique mutants..." He rose from his seat, no legs moving him, only the pool of darkness where is feet should be. "We'll hold a meeting tomorrow night in the heart of Klikei. Any objections?"

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Today was hotter than it had been lately and Pele could really tell. Her scales shone brightly today, warning her of how close she was to start melting her body again. Tossing some coins at a shopkeep, she took the icey treat from him and sat down at a fountain in the Kikei district. The bag she had on her back thumped beside her. Sipping the icee happily, she looked at her hand to watch the scales dulling out slowly. Finishing her icee, she looked and saw a girl all dressed in blue and walking into the district slowly. Tossing the drink cup in a nearby trashcan, she hoisted her bag over her shoulders and approached the girl. Grabbing her arm, she felt a coldness she hadn't felt in such a long time. It scared her a little bit, but she didn't want to let go. "Why are you so damn cold?" she spoke loudly at the girl.

Fruit floating was a strange thing to see. Fruit didn't normally float on their own, unless they were tested on with Spirox, but that's different. Watching a girl fail to make fruit come to her, Doku watched as the girl ran off to hide in an alley. Grabbing a bag of fruit from the very stand the girl had been trying to take some from, she handed the bag to the vendor and paid for them. Chomping one as she approached the alley, she stooped down beside the girl and handed her a fresh one, biting the one she already chewed off of and holding it with her teeth. Setting the bag down under her, she took the one from her mouth and swallowed. "I'm not sure why, but floating fruit isn't normal...well, not so normal when the person is a thief. Didn't your mother tell you not to steal fruit or anything?" she questioned the girl.

[​IMG]

7. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

What ever pain he felt on his trek to the city, the fact that it would all be worth it was the motivation he had in mind. Looking back every now and then, paranoia fueling his altering pace, he saw something in the distance and realized that it was a wall. A giant wall. Grinning wildly, he jumped and cheered until he was sure he'd had wasted all his remaining energy. Well, didn't matter now.

Oda City was just a distance away, and it was then that Alcatraz could finally spend his new life. Pushing the past, memories of his old friends and family behind him, he dwelled on possible new friends that he could meet. Perhaps they could even have Spirox genes...Who knows? The curiosity of it was eating him from the inside, and he wasn't going to have an easy time trying to contain his excitement as he made his way to the walls.

It didn't take long at all. The entirety of the wall wasn't even visible in his height. It really was that big...There's one rumor confirmed. So what of the others? All he had to do was go inside and find out!

...That would mean finding the entrance.

"Ah, crap."

8. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero only looked at the cat as it have her a sad look. Then it started rubbing against her legs and she bit her lip as the adorableness of the cat began to get to her, "You.. are so.. ADORABLE!" She practically shouted as she picked up the cat and hugged it, "Hey, do you have any food? I wanna feed this cat and make it fat and pudgy, then it'll be even more adorable!"

[[​IMG]
    Hiro sneezed once again and he rubbed his nose as he glared at the cat, "Didn't your parents ever tell you not to pick up stray cats? It could have rabies or some other disease.." he said, "And no, I don't have anything. Even if I did, I wouldn't give it to you just so that you could stuff the cat." Hiro then sneezed again and growled, "Will you get that thing away from me?!"

Xero only looked at the cat and examined it, then she looked back at the man with a frown, "It doesn't look rabid.." The man suddenly sneezed again and shouted out of frustration, "Are you allergic or something?"

"No, Sherlock, I'm f**king dandy! Just fine! Of course I'm allergic!" the man continued to go on a rant about his allergy of cats and Xero only stood there as she rolled her eyes and looked unamused.

- VALINTON -
    Valinton slightly rose an eye brow in suddenly interest, "..They won't have as many guards near the antidote..? Why?" He asked as he too stood up, "...And.. unique Mutants? What exactly are you planning...?" Valinton was quite interested in what Damnation was suddenly conjuring up in his head.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Hearing a nit of a comotion outside Zage turned from trying to seduce the shop keeper. She didn't actually need anything just testing the waters at this point
    "What do you say you reconsider your offer while I am gone." Zage gave him a small kiss on the cheek then turned to walk outside but not with out a small wink and a flick of the wrist tossing a card with her number on it onto the counter.

Zage walked outside to see a man, woman and cat standing around. Everything seemed normal at this time but just moments before she doubted it was as innocent of a situation as it seemed.
    "Whats going on out here? I heard a comotion from in the shop and wanted to make sure everything was alright." Zage said in the most innocent voice she could manage. She pulled a tissue out of her pocket and offered it to Hiro. "Are you alright? Is it that nasty cat causing you to sneeze? What do you say we get you away from it. We could go grab a bite to eat, my treat." She moved in closer to Hiro ignoring Xero's presence.

[​IMG]

Xaria graciously accepted the fruit but didn't make eye contact with the woman. She was slightly ashamed of herself for even trying to steal anything. "I am not a thief, I forgot my wallet at home and didn't think one apple would make a difference." Xaria explained. She took a bite of the apple and then finally stood up. "I generally try not to use my powers in this area either, guess I just slipped up today." Xaria was thankful that the young woman didn't seem overly judgmental of her and her powers. Though she did purposely avoid the part about her mother telling her not to steal. She would rather not get on the topic of her family.

10. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    The two just continued to argue with one another. More so the boy then the girl holding Neko. She simply gave a sigh from the bickering. Of course, this would end soon with the entrance of some other girl. This guy was surrounded by women, what did they call this again, oh right a harem, she thought to herself.

Neko was growing a tad impatient. At least this one girl was considering feeding her, an honestly, being fed to be fat sounded like heaven. Things were just getting more chaotic with more people showing up. "This is going no whe-" She stopped herself from talking, realizing she just gave herself away.

[​IMG]
    Finding excitement was apparently no problem whatsoever. Having a girl grab her arm and NOT getting frostbite instantly was for sure more interesting than anything else that had been happening in the past few days. However, there was one more thing to this that took her off guard, the hand was warm, how long had it been since she felt the sensation of warmth.

Her eyes glittered as she looked at the girl. "You're so warm! And you didn't get frostbite from touching me,,," In an instant, Celsius went in for a full on hug. "I'm Celsius! Nice to meet you!"

[​IMG]
    "Its that time of year once again where the government officials have there little party." His eyes moved towards the black lights up above them. "With such an event going on, more guards will need to be with them and as such, less around the vault." His attention moved towards the dragon creature once more. "This allows for the perfect opportunity for us mutants to break in and steal it under their nose."

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

This blue girl was really weird. In fact, so weird, she hugged Pele immediately. Being caught off guard, Pele fell backwards as soon as the hug was initiated. Thinking quickly, she moved the bag to the side so it didn't get crushed underneath her. Laying there with the coolest girl on top of her, Pele was a little flustered before she talked. "So what if I'm warm, ya haven't said why you're freakin cold as you is." she spoke, sitting up and plopping Celsius in front of her. Staring at the girl, she frowned and scratched her own head before speaking again. "I'm Pele Ahi and I'm a Mutant." she spoke outright, wanting to get that out of the way. "You're obviously either a Spirox or Mutant as well. Seein as you're so cold, but I don't care. I like it." she pouted, crossing her arms.

Doku watched the girl eat the apple and stand up. Having finished her first apple, she took another one and began to eat it as she rose. Staring at the girl, she hovered over her to get a good look at her. Nothing too out of the ordinary. "I suppose you're safe to talk to, but if you don't want to get found out, why are you here? I mean, I could have you reported and all..." she spoke curtly. Munching the apple, she leaned against the wall. "But I won't, seeing as you're either a Mutant or a Spirox." A beep eminated from her belt and she looked down. Reaching in, she grabbed a phone and looked at the screen. "C'mon, let's get out of this area. Or at the very least, away from the public so you don't get hurt or something. I can take you to my shop if you want. It's a bit away...but not too far. Unless you've plans, I could help you.." she offered.

[​IMG]

12. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

The terrified screams of scientist as they fled from a wolf-like beast filled a high tech lab. As the scientists fled men in military uniforms opened fired at the creature. The shots were nothing more then bug bites to the beast. The beast knocked the soldiers across the lab. He approached one of the soldiers. The soldier tried desperately to get up, but his leg was unnaturally bent. The soldier closed his eyes and readied for the inevitable.

Duncan shot up out of bed in a panic. "Just a dream." the werewolf-like mutant said as he rubbed his eyes. "Just a dream." He looked at his bed and sheets, they were torn to shreds. His claw marks covered the walls and floor. "Must have been some dream." Richie said as he was finishing up craving a wooden train. "What are you doing here?" Duncan asked as he rolled out of bed. "You were making quite the ruckus last night. Had to make sure you didn't get out, tends to scare the neighbors." Richie said as he handed his brother the train. "Another?" Duncan said as he placed it on a shelve along with several exact replicates of different car models also made of wood. "Gotta have hobby. Guy could go crazy without one." Richie said with a little chuckle. "Right, and what's sanity again? I......didn't hurt you last night did I?" Duncan asked. Ever since gaining his new form, Duncan has always worried about hurting someone, especially Richie. "No worst for wear. I made some breakfast awhile ago. Just need to heat it up."
    "I'm going out for a run. Need anything?"
    Richie asked as he left the room. "Nah, we might need to run for some rings. But we should be alright for another week." Duncan replied as he followed behind. "If I found myself in Idenshi I'll pick a couple up." Richie said as he attached his rapier and machete to his belt. "Expecting trouble?" Duncan asked as he let out a loud yawn. "Be stupid not too." Richie placed several throwing knives in his jackets inter pocket. "See you later." Richie said as he shut the front door. Duncan opened the frig and pulled out a plate full of bacon. The bacon was laid out in the shape of a wolf's head. "Ass."
    Richie jogged through the streets of Kikei, all while juggling three of his throwing knives. He got quite a few stares from people passing by, looks ranging from amusement to confusion. Richie didn't mind, he's not ashamed of his powers and quite often likes to show them off. As he approached a fountain area he put the knives away. He observed two girls on the ground. He stared at them in confusion.

13. Mysty Unknown

[​IMG]
    Her hands retracted away from the girl in panic. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely ignored your question. I'm a spirox user. The stuff made my skin as cold as dry ice." She told the girl. What was also interesting was the fact that she didn't ask what a spirox user like her was doing in this side of town. It wasn't the most common thing to have one around here since most mutants hated them.

After the explanation, the two were visited by another person. He looked rather normal too... Was every spirox user visiting the mutants today or something? She stood up and smiled. "You look a little confused. Nothin' is wrong over here. haha. Is there something you need?"

[​IMG]
    The young teen walked around the streets of Dynami. She began to sing a light tune as she looked at the food stands and merchants who sold their products.

"Rain fall down and fill my tears,
    Wash away all of my deep fears.
    Let him know I want to have fun,
    But first let me feel the warm sun."

She stopped by an apple stand. She looked at the man and smiled, holding out some change to buy one of the apples. They made the trade and she began to enjoy the apple. Continuing to walk around the streets, she noticed two girls sitting in a back alleyway. Curiosity built up inside her. She walked over to them and smiled. With a gentle voice she spoke: "Hello, is everything okay?"

14. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

"Holy God that took too long." Truthfully, it did. Scaling along the wall for nearly ten minutes, Alcatraz had finally found the gate...Guarded by guards. Armed guards, of course. Perhaps they were friendly--Maybe they'd let him in without questioning. Surely, people with the Spirox gene could just easily go in-and-out of the walls, right? Even if they were completely new.

Evidently, not. The guards immediately raised his weapons at him the moment they spotted him. Raising his arms up on instinct, he yelled out, "Whoa, whoa! I'm friendly, c'mon, dudes! Sirs!" One guard asked what his business in the city was. "Well--" He looked behind him once more, and turned back towards the guards. "I'm a Spiroxian or what ever you call people with the Spirox gene. I came here because...Well, my old life wasn't going to just let that fact slide when I found out. So I came here, where Spiroxians can...Be themselves without getting murdered out of no where." When another guard asked for some sort of identification, he couldn't help but sigh. Reaching in to his pocket, he pulled out a torn piece of newspaper. "This good enough?"

The newspaper showed him fighting against the robbers he had faced some time ago. Once the guards asserted that he was not a threat(To the city, atleast), they let him in, the gate rising. Told that he was in Idenshi, the part of the city with mostly 'Spiroxians', he eagerly walked through, excitement shown in his pace. Looking around, he smiled.

"Yep...Hello, new home."

15. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Sakurano Isamu
    Isamu awoke with a start as his alarm went off. "Ack!" He yelped, falling to the floor in fright, his blankets flying off of him as he jolted from the bed. Isamu currently wore a black sleeveless shirt and grey pajama pants, which was quite pedestrian of him as a Spirox user. "Oh God, why did I bump up the volume?" He groaned, picking himself off the floor. With zombie-like steps, he approached the alarm, which he had placed on the other side of the room. Isamu reached his hand out to push the snooze button, but then slammed his hand, which became a fist charged with electricity, into the snooze. The alarm clock exploded into chunks and whatever didn't fly away as debris was tossed into a corner, where several other of his broken alarms sat. "Sixteenth one this month," he grumbled, languidly making his way to the bathroom.

Isamu took his shower and took care of his personal hygiene within the first hour, then clothed himself in his usual garb; a white gi-kimono hybrid with neon colors, a black sleeveless undershirt with a high collar, and black boots. Isamu tied his lavender hair with a blue ribbon, styling it into a topknot why keeping the front down. The swordsman grabbed his earphones and put them on, as well; he placed his MP3 player into a hidden pocket of his kimono, the music already blaring. When he was finished, he grabbed his katana and placed it between the folds of his obi, turning his back to the room. As he began to walk out his door, he grabbed a manga that sat on a table and began to read. Isamu absently opened the door leading outside, heading out into the streets, closing the door behind him.

What should I do today? Isamu thought as he walked the streets of Idenshi.

Clive Strider
    Clive wandered the streets of Dynami, eyes shifting swiftly to and fro from the shadows of his cowl. There were many people about, over half of whom he didn't care for. Clive danced through the crowd with grace, sliding between the pedestrians as though he himself were a living shadow. Currently, he did not have a contract from the government, but this did not kill his habit of remaining silent, even in broad daylight. Eventually, Clive came to a stop by a fruit vendor. He grabbed an apple and left some money, remaining silent all the while, and left. From the corner of his eye, he saw people grouped together in an alleyway. Curious, he slid into the shadows, melding into them as he got closer.

Pride
    Pride wandered the desert, head low and carrying a katana-shaped cloth satchel, rope bound around the scabbard and his right hand. His red duster danced everywhere in the winds of the outskirts, giving him a forlorn appearance. "How did I get myself into this mess?" He whined, bothered by the lack of food or water. He looked to his left and whined. "That's the seventeenth time I passed that plateau!" He cried.

"Hey, buddy," a farmer in a truck began, eyes full of concern and suspicion. This person was looking at a black-haired man wearing a red leather duster, a katana-shaped satchel propped against his body as he sat against a large boulder; this person was seemingly unconscious. "What are you doing so far out here?" He asked, hoping to get a response. The strange looking fellow was silent for a moment, then coughed.

"W-water...?" Pride asked, lips dry.

"Uuuuh... sure..." the man in the truck replied, tossing Pride a canteen. Pride drank it gluttonously. When he was finished, Pride tossed the canteen back to him; the farmer shook it slightly and sighed when he noticed the water was gone. "Do you need help?"

"Very much so," Pride said with a wide smile, glancing up at the man. "If you wouldn't mind, I'm trying to make it to Oda City... believe it or not, not many folk are willing to go that far in." Pride chuckled, embarrassed.

"That's for darned sure... lately, there's been talk of mob activity!" The farmer replied, shaking his head. "Why anyone would like to go there is beyond me. Nothin' but mutants, politics, and Spirox users... not an ideal place for normal humans anymore."

Pride laughed, shaking his head. "A damn shame," he replied. "Would it be possible for you to get me close to the city, at least?"

"Damned farmer dropped me off a hundred miles from the city! All because he was low on Spectro!" Pride whined for the millionth time, glaring behind him. When he turned his gaze back to his front, he began to notice the massive walls of the city, amongst other architectural interests. This brightened his mood and he immediately forgave the farmer. Pride began his sprint towards the city.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

[/url]After saying his farewells to the shop owner, Chrona made his way back onto the streets. He had been running low on ammo for his gun and there was one shop in particular that he got a discount on ammunition. While it was only because the owner was the one who looked after him, accordingly it was requested from his father, but having no knowledge of his parents there was no way that he con firmed nor deny it. Still, why would he turn down a free discount. It made his job easier.

The walk back to his place of stay was an dull one. That was until he saw a cat run by, followed by some white haired guy, then Xero oddly enough. He was definitely curious as to what was going on and so decided to follow behind them. There was quite a bit of running involved before he finally caught up caught up to them, just in time to notice that another person had joined in and that the cat had spoken. "Well, this is interesting."

[​IMG]
    Laying within the sewers of Dynami was what was left of the man formerly know as Vex. Ever since his failed mutation, he's been hiding in the shadows of Oda City, looking for spirox users to potentially bring him back to his human form. While his search right now wasn't going well, he Shade wasn't without a method of food. Since he couldn't find any spirox users, he made due with any animal that came cross his way. Dogs, cats, mice, it didn't matter. He could absorb whatever nutrient he needed to survive from what ever he ate. The body went to the bugs inside his body of course. Even if he was in a symbiotic relationship with them, there was no harm in given them something extra. As the rat he'd devoured earlier made it's way through his absorption process, Shade made his way deeper into the sewers. He's spent long enough down here and it was time to visit the surface.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  17. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Hiro only looked at the woman in confusement and ignored her tissue offer. But once she began closing the space between them, Hiro couldn't help but feel annoyance crawl up. Suddenly he heard a voice, "This is going no whe-" Hiro stopped as he was about to say something to the woman that was getting all over him and turned to the cat with a rather shocked look, "....Did that cat just...?"

[​IMG]
    Xero just looked at the woman who suddenly showed up and started leaning herself toward the man. She then made a squeal as she dropped the cat after it suddenly spoke, "Why did the cat just talk?!" Xero said as she looked at it wide eyed and confused.

Xero then suddenly saw someone from the corner of her eye. She turned her head to see Chrona walking her way, "Chrona? Is that you? It's been ages!" She said with a smile, completely forgetting about the talking cat.

- VALINTON -
    Valinton looked at Damnation with another raised brow, "...So we need an army of mutants..?" He asked. Valinton crossed his arms, "Where are we going to get an army of mutants that agree with you...?"

18. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Joe gazed at his sons home. He lite a cigarette as he watched. As he blew out smoke he couldn't help but think of what he will do when he takes his revenge. Images of him disemboweling Duncan while Richie watched flashed through his mind. Inside the house Duncan was finishing his breakfast. He scarfed down the bacon like a predator eating it's prey. Once done he tossed the plate into the sink. Duncan sniffed the air, he had that being watched feeling. Duncan looked out the window and saw his father outside. He rubbed his eyes and took a second take, now Joe was gone.
    Duncan rushed outside and ran over to where he saw Joe. Nothing was there, save for a stomped out cigarette. Duncan picked up the cigarette and sniffed it. He couldn't smell anything but the smoke so he tossed it aside. "I must be going crazy." Duncan said trying to quickly dismiss this. "But still, strange days. Better check on Richie.....hmm, although talking to myself isn't exactly disproving my crazy theory." Duncan said as he caught Richie's scent and followed it.
    "Huh? Oh, no I don't need anything. But thanks for asking." Richie said with a smile. He looked her up and down. "Well you seem pretty well put to together...wow that sounded a lot less creepy in my head." Richie said as he mentally face palmed. "I mean you don't look like a mutant. No tail or extra something, or at least none that I don't see. You visiting friends or family? Sorry I'm prying aren't I?" Richie asked. "I'd say you're probably thinking the same thing about me huh? I live here with my brother. He's a mutant. Didn't get the Spirox gene like me........ah sorry you probably don't want the life story of a stranger."
    "Hey Richie!" Duncan called out as he approached. "Yo. Something wrong Duncan? You look....worried." Richie replied back. He could tell by his body language, he's been around Duncan enough to catch his subtle movements thanks to his ability. "What? Umm, no nothing at all." Duncan said trying to reassure him, but you didn't need Richie's power to see he's lying. "Are you ok? You haven't seen anything unusual?" Duncan asked in a worried tone. "Unusual asked the werewolf." Richie replied.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Zage became pouty seeing that she was being annoyed by the man she was trying to seduce. She couldn't understand how anyone could just ignore her when she was dressed how she was. Just then the cat started talking. Seeing that got Hiro's attention more then she did she let out a small shriek. "What is that thing... That isn't right, get it way from me." Once again she moved in closer to Hiro in hopes that he would hold her and comfort her. After all she was prompting him to do such a thing. It would after all be the gentlemanly thing to do. Even with the being scared thing an act the cat did creep Zage out a bit. She made a mental note to hunt it down later when she grabbed her sword. A sword might have seemed over kill for a simple cat but it did talk so it deserved as much. Plus it got in the way of her flirting, she didn't like that in the slightest.

[​IMG]
    Xaria looked down knowing the woman was right she could have reported her, but she was glad she didn't. "Why am I here?" She repeated. "This is where I want to belong... I don't actually want to be Spirox..." It seemed an odd thing to say. After all who wouldn't want to have powers. Most people would consider her lucky or privileged to have the Spirox gene and it not to be rejected. But she felt as mu ch a mutant as those who where mutated from it. The woman then followed up by offering to take her to her shop, claiming she didn't want to see Xaria get hurt. Honestly the possibility never crossed Xaria's mind. Silently Xaria agreed to go back to Doku's shop. "By the way, my name is Xaria." She said softly realizing she never introduced herself.

Just as they where about to leave another girl approached them asking if everything was alright.
    "Yeah everything is fine." Xaria responded not sure how to explain why she was sitting in a back ally. She crossed one hand over her body and grabbed her other arm as she looked down and waited for Doku to say something. Xaria didn't know what else to say at this point. It wasn't uncommon for Xaria to be at a loss for words. As a child she never got out much, so her conversation skills where slightly lacking, but she tried her best usually.

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Pele watched as Celsius ran away before she even had a chance to say another word. Standing up, she hoisted the bag over her shoulder and walked over to Celsius and the man with many weapons on his person. She listened to them talk amongst themselves before she took a defensive position in front of Celsius. She towered over the girl and her bag was able to hide her from view, but seeing as she was very talkative and bubbly, it was not enough to keep her from talking to these strange guys. She listened to the bladed one talk before a friend of his arrived. "A werewolf, huh? Duncan's a stupid name..." she commented, under her breath. Reaching a hand behind her, she put her hand on Celsius' arm, just in case they needed to run. She turned her head to the girl and whispered, "If they try anything, I want you to grab the bag and hold on tight...I can run pretty well and a few extra pounds won't do much to me..." she finished.

"What's a werewolf and a sharp guy like you doin out here? This ain't a place ain't exactly nice ya know. Course, seein as the dog here reeks of needing a wash..." she commented, snickering to herself.

Doku watched as another girl approached them. Placing her arms on her hips, an apple in her hand, she stood in front of Xaria. "Nothing is wrong, we were just about to leave. If you will excuse me." she said, grabbing Xaria and walking out of this alleyway rather quickly. She began to walk towards the large door that would lead to the Idenshi district. She kept a brisk pace, trying not to let the other girl catch up. She would rather not have a human finding a couple of Spirox users in their district. They already oppressed them enough by placing them in districts.

Reaching the door, a long line had formed. Seems like today was busy as usual. "I didn't want to get here too late...but it seems we did. I suppose we may as well get a place in line." she spoke, heading towards one of the shorter lines. She stood there and waved for Xaria to follow her.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.