Spirox War OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

Because it is too damn broken and hard to negotiate with, I'm deleting Gaius. If I ever make another character.... its going to be a plain human to avoid anymore arguments. Don't expect a post from me for a few days. Don't expect me on KHv for a few days.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Name: Stephen Castra
    Appearance:5"9, has shoulder length jet black hair that is usually tied in a pony tail. Pale white skin. Brown eyes. Usually wears a black suit, and has a long green sheath strapped to his back which contains a Nodachi (japanese sword).
    Power: Telepathy
    Abilities: Mind Reading - Self explanatory, can hear the thoughts of other people around him should he choose to use it.
    Pain Inducement - The ability to induce an illusion of pain.
    Telepathic Speaking - The user of this power can speak by using their mind combined with mental powers.
    Telepathic Relay - The ability to act as a mental relay station for a group of minds, allowing said minds to "speak" to one another through the user.
    Omnilingualism - The ability to intuitively understand new languages.
    Sensory Link - The ability to link two minds, causing each of the two linked minds to experience the senses of the other, whether it be pain or otherwise.
    Mind Meld - The user, through physical contact, forces their memories onto another individual, causing them to see their memories through the user's perspective.
    Psychic Shield - The ability to erect a psychic shield to protect the minds of oneself and/or others.
    Neurocognitive Deficit - The ability to shut down an opponent's higher brain function. Stephen has not mastered this ability, and so when he shuts down a higher brain function of somebody else, he in turn has the same function disabled.
    Truth Inducement - Make others tell the truth by shutting down their brain inhibitors.
    Weapons: Nodachi
    Strengths: High level of intelligence, very strategic mind, nearly unmatched in swordsmanship (though this is largely due to his ability)
    Weaknesses: Tends to over-think things, is not as good unarmed as he would like to be.
    Starting Area: The Outskirts
    Bio: As a child, Stephen Castra was a genius. His parents always pushing him to perform better, Stephen was naturally gifted and outsmarted all of his fellow classmates for years. In the later years of schooling this natural genius turned into a strategic mind, outwitting and outmanouvering his classmates in many games; his favourite being chess. After finishing school, he couldn't help but notice all the violence going on in the three main areas. He decided that with his tactical knowledge he would create peace for the world, and strives to achieve that goal. His use of telepathy is a major advantage for whatever side he fights for. Stephen is different from most people, in the sense that although he does indeed want to get the antidote, he plans to destroy it should he obtain it.
    Other: N/A

3. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Accepted

4. Mysty Unknown

Username: The control is Myst
    Name: My name is Zeta Hephaestus
    Appearance: Zeta
    Weapons: I am a rebuilt human being with mechanical attachments. This is what you may also call a cyborg. As such, some of my body has been reconstructed to include metal plating allowing for painful hand to hand combat against my opponent. My friends, the robots among me, also fight beside me.
    Fighting Style: My mind has been taught in the artes of martial artes and strategy.
    Strengths: My intellect is my strongest ally. Given my body, it is also quite the feat. Most emotion has been replaced over time of solitude. I treats these as my own personal strengths.
    Weaknesses: My power is limited. I do need to recharge like every other human being, however in my case, it is with that of electricity, a forgotten power source that is now outdone by spirox. I also lack social skills others would say are necessary. Too much energy exertion can cause me to overheat.
    Starting Area: My location is outside the city. I do not wish to be bothered by the events of others. Much research is needed to be done.
    Bio: My past is recorded to be a stressful one. I was a child whose mind was far more advanced than those around me. The laws of the city had made it so my research and experiments were outlawed. As such, once I turned of age, I left to the outskirts to begin work on my lab and many inventions. I return to the city once in a while for oil and parts.
    Other: I see no advance in the mutations and spirox. The true evolution of humans is cyborg technology. The other route will lead to extinction.
    Also, here is a list of my friends:

• Alpha - My first creation. A brother to Beta as well as a strong combat droid.
    • Beta - The twin to Alpha. Another strong combat droid.
    • Gamma - The builder. Gamma takes my blueprints and creates them into physical form.
    • Delta - This machine is an excavation machine. I have left him in charge of the mines.
    • Epsilon - Epsilon makes certain the generator and reserve power is always operational.
    • Zeta - Me of course. Only after my first 5 were operational could I take on the challenge of myself.
    • Eta - A clone of myself, however she is still in the stages of creation.
    • Kappa - My observational droid. He watches for intruders internally within the labs.
    • Lambda - Lambda is in control of operations while I am not present. He also makes certain things are on task.
    • Mu - I have created a biome for artificially created life forms. Mu keeps things in check.
    • Nu - A defensive droid in case anything within the biome goes wrong.
    • Xi - My record keeper. She sorts and saves important events that occur in the world.
    • Omicron - The astronomer unit studying the outreaches of Space. He gave me the idea to make a space station. He will be sent to space once the satellite is complete.
    • Pi - I cant cook. And I found some comedy in making the cooking droid named Pi. I love him though. He is so cute.
    • Rho - One of the 3 defensive units stationed outside.
    • Sigma - The 2nd of the 3 defensive units stationed outside.
    • Tau - The last of the 3 defensive units stationed outside.
    • Upsilon - I have come to research plants. Upsilon has been made to maintain my research. I hope to soon create plant like machines from this research.
    • Phi - TBD but he will probably be one of the plant cyborgs.
    • Chi - This one will be an observational droid watching the base from space. I do not wish to be disturbed.
    • Psi - His body is complete. I only need to program him. He will be launched into space alongside the satellite to maintain the stability.
    • Omega - The ultimate invention. He will be the final creation. As such, he deserves to become that of an android. The project is being researched. I am uncertain on how AI will react to human emotions. Precautions needed.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  5. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Accepted

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Username:~Phoenix~
    Name: Zylen
    Appearance: ~
    Mutated Features:
    Almost fang like teeth. Talon like fingers. And wings that he can fold in so they are hard to see but still visible
    Power: Human- Bat mutation
    Abilities: Super hearing- He can hear better then most and a lot of high pitch noises. He is able to pinpoint where they are coming from with ease including where the sound is bouncing from before reaching his ears.
    Night vision- Can see extremely well in the dark but bright lights tend to hurt his eyes.
    Enhanced agility- Moves quicker and more agile, making him able to be more acrobatic (Hehe no pun intended)
    Flight- Can glide for short periods of time. Can not fly up or down but can maintain height for a while during gliding.
    Weapons: nun chucks and his talons
    Strengths: He is very determined and will not give up. He is laid back and doesn't care how things look like they are going, he adapts to it and continues going. Knows how to use the dark of night to his advantage
    Weaknesses: Can't stand the light. Often doesn't question instructions.
    Starting Area: Dynami
    Bio: Zylen was never really accepted anywhere as a human, and this only became worse when he became a mutant seeing mutants where not really liked at all. When he mutated he started to where a mask across the lower half of his face to hid his fangs, gloves to hide the talons and a coat for the wings, but they could still be noticed if people looked hard enough. This is when he began to change his sleep schedule so he was awake at night and spent a lot of the time in the dark where people couldn't see him. This is when he discovered the extent of his powers and that he was more useful at night. He started to develop and hone his skills as a ninja, using his powers to his advantage but not relying solely on them. It wasn't long before he joined the mafia and started working for them closely. Doing whatever he was told not often questioning orders. He won't do anything without orders anymore in fear of messing something up.
    Other: He stays away from most people and rarely shows his face even to Damnation. He hides in the shadows when he returns to base for orders and leaves swiftly after. If there are no orders he will hide in the dark in his room.

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Accepted

8. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Username: Sebax
    Name: Steven "Smolder" Solaris
    Appearance: Formerly a handsome individual, Steven's skin permanently gives off the impression like it started to burn and melt off, but had been frozen early on. He wears a red mask over his face, and he wears a costume similar to the wardrobe of the Tenth Doctor Who; his suit, tie, gloves, and suit pants are red. His loose dress shirt is white. His trench coat is open and black with yellow buttons. Ex-military, he has solid muscle mass.
    Mutated Features: His veins glow all throughout his body with a dim red yellowish glow. His eyes are brown, but the veins in his eyes are always showing and they are bright and yellow. His skin is thicker than most, and feels like burlap, but it's loose and doesn't fit his frame in most places around his body.
    Power: Internal combustion
    Abilities: 1.) Burn: his body gets so hot to touch that exposure to his skin can cause burns. He has more concentrated control of this power than any of the others, being able to limit the heat to his hands or anywhere he chooses. 2.) Heat Wave. He can make small enclosures much hotter merely by his being there. 3.) Combustion. A power he never uses. In theory, he could get so hot that his body would burn up from the inside, but the heat release would be massive; he's a walking, talking mini atomic bomb.
    Weapons: His hands. He's trained in hand to hand combat and armed weaponry, but he can't hold anything without it getting scalding hot. A metal bar strong enough to take his heat becomes much more dangerous in his hands.
    Strengths: He can take the heat he dishes out. He doesn't sweat. He doesn't get cold.
    Weaknesses: He feels his own heat, and even though he can survive it, it is incredibly uncomfortable. The tighter the space he's in though, the more likely he'll overheat even beyond his tolerance level. He can't control his heat very well, so his ability to hold off going off like a bomb is like adding ice to a boiling pot.
    Starting Area: Reading up presently
    Bio: Steven was formerly a regular human being who was given the Spirox gene while in the military as an experiment. His appearance went unaltered, so he was presumed to be a success until his powers peaked during a test in a small interview room. Two scientists were incinerated, and Steven was left badly burned, bald, and his skin had become loose and "melted" on his frame. Honorably discharged, Solaris condemned himself to the slums of Kikei. He keeps generally to himself, and lives as isolated as he can.
    Other: He has tried to speak out for proponents of releasing the Spirox antidote to the public, but the military has blocked him from revealing his face and history to the media. He has his reasons to oblige their wishes.

9. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Accepted

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Username: Beucefilous
    Name: Beucefilous
    Appearance: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...Mmd_restless_by_roxasxiiiaxelviii-d61ccq0.png
    Mutated Features: massive growth in all the right places wink wink
    Power: Confusion
    Abilities: Can speak at extremely rapid speeds
    His words confuse people in the area
    He can talk his way out of nearly any situation by confusing the enemy to the point they have no idea what they were doing

Weapons: A sword which is not a keyblade at all, and his devilish good looks.
    Strengths: He is swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, all the strength of a raging fire, and is definitely, undoubtedly, sexier than base. and can break the fourth wall.
    Weaknesses: No one knows what he is talking about ever. Also he probably has schizophrenia
    Starting Area: Caleb's house
    Bio: He came into the rp using his fourth wall tardis and was modified to the rp.
    Other: Beuce x All Females is canon

11. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Approved

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Name: Walter "Animus" Dixon
    Appearance: Tall, thin man with a long face and prominent, handsome facial features. He has black hair that is neatly styled, and he is clean-shaven. He has striking, intelligent crystal blue eyes that were formerly brown. (The appearance of his eyes is affected by his power. The color has to do with an absence of irises that are replaced with biological devices that control his visual powers.. However, they look like plain, blue eyes.) He has big, straight teeth. Always wearing fancy business suits. Think: Hollywood Tycoon.
    Power:
    Animated Projection
    Abilities: 1.) Projects a 3-D image in real time. Images are animated in a drawing style similar to his own. 2.) Scenery creation. He can create semi-realistic scenery to create an illusion of being somewhere where the person witnessing the illusion is not. 3.) Persuasion. Using his visual projections, he can persuade individuals to bending to his will. 4.) Voice. His animations have their own unique voice that is projected through his imagination. He can voluntarily set voices for characters he shows, if he is controlling the presentation. 5.) Eye flash. A last chance ditch effort, he can use a sudden burst light from his eyes.
    Weapons: Essentially, his political pull and position in the film industry allows for him to use propaganda as a weapon. Otherwise, he has a rudimentary handling ability of fire arms. He keeps a pistol that strongly resembles a 9 MM Tauros 709SS pistol in his office.
    Strengths: He doesn't have to be in the same room as the animation, but he does have to be nearby; preferably being able to actually see the animation himself. The animations work primarily like the toons from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" They can be touched, felt, and heard, but, instead, they themselves are merely lifeless puppets; Walt simply pulls the strings.
    Weaknesses: Not all projections are voluntary or controlled by him. Sometimes, the images are controlled involuntarily by his own imagination, and his imagination runs away on its own to create a scene he has no idea how it can go or end. 2.) His human characters obviously do not look real. If he were to try and trick someone into thinking they were somewhere else, he would not be able to create and manipulate characters much larger than or more complicated in design than an insect. 3.) If he is not in the same room as the projections, then he has to be in the same room beforehand in order to set the scene that stays there; only then can he leave the room to control the scene. 4.) Ambiguity. It is not essentially a part of the power, but it seems that once someone has witnessed one of the projections, full details cannot be recalled about the event. The only thing that really remains is the internal drive to accomplish what was the purpose of persuading through the vision. 5.) He can barely see with light bursting from his eyes. He is working completely through knowledge of the surroundings and what he can see in his scene.
    Starting Area: Dynami. Dynamite Studios Lot. His office.
    Bio: Walt's story really begins after a life of poverty and unrewarded ambition. Struggling through his teens and early twenties to make his name as a filmmaker, he was eventually approached with an opportunity to augment his ability to affect people's reception of entertainment. After Spirox drug tests, Walter gained the ability to produce cartoons that would stand in the same room as him. He used this as a means to persuade himself into a position of power within the film-making community. Quickly rising to prominence, Walt, at the age of 25, was living in the lap of luxury in the public eye with a beautiful, loving wife, and a booming filming career. Dynamite Studios was born. Not much later after the birth of the new studio, a wonderful occasion led to a semi-tragic event: Walter Dixon became a father, but lost his wife close to and largely because of the birth of the couple's daughter: Belinda Dixon. Refusing to remarry, Walt hardly raised Belinda himself at all until a certain incident (See "Bio", Belinda Dixon) forced him to keep his young daughter out of view of the public that was always watching him.
    Other: There are characters that he projects so often, they have essentially been molded into almost actual living beings. Although they are really nothing more than the other creations, these have defined personalities that draw the question of whether or not the cartoon creations are simply lifeless puppets or much more. These creations are still no less extensions of Walt himself, so there is a stark limit to what they are able to do, no matter how real and alive they may appear.

Name: Belinda "Slithe" Dixon
    Gender: Female (Can appear as Male if features are manipulated)
    Appearance: In her most default and actual form, she is 5'7" with a slim build, vaguely feminine shape. Little else stays as consistent, due to the nature of her power. Her features are virtually almost all twisted and mutated, so her humanity is essentially left in her ability to craft her own appearance around her still remaining personality.
    Mutated Features:
    In her pure, basic form, she is bald with green reptilian skin. Her face resembles that of a snake, lacking a nose and lips, with a small "beak" in the middle of where her top lip would be. Her irises are blood red. She has two fingers and an opposable thumb. She has three toes, with two facing her front, and one facing backwards; much like a Eagle's foot. She has a long, lizard-like tail that can detach from her body; it is the tail that contributes for the extra mass needed for hair, a nose, and other mass-related features. Her voice is even reptilian, accenting every word with involuntary guttural clicks and growls.
    Power: Shape-Shifting
    Abilities: 1.) Pallet switch. She can change the color of any of her currently existing features. Using this feature, she can not only change her features to an assortment of natural colors, but can also change her appearance to match the surface she is standing in front of; almost blending in, but not invisible. 2.) Mass manipulation. Mass can neither be created, nor can it be destroyed. In order for her to make noticeable changes to her physical form outside of color, then she has to ingest enough organic matter to do so. All excess organic matter can be gotten rid of by her shedding her skin, and thus shedding off the extra mass. 3.) Voice. In being able to change her anatomy, she can consciously rearrange her vocal chords and other controlling aspects of voice production. Essentially, she can craft her own voice.
    Weapons: Sharp teeth and claws. She's stronger than she looks in any form.
    Strengths: Her disguises are nearly perfect every time. She is an accomplished actress, so talking as different people is no issue.
    Weaknesses: Changing height is no easy task. To become significantly shorter, she would have to shed off what is not really excess mass. This shedding would not only take time to do, but in order to return to her normal size, then she must consume enough organic material to do so. The act of doing this is much like if we could take food directly out of our stomachs before we've had a chance to digest what we need. In order to grow taller, she must consume a good deal of organic material, but, again, the shedding takes precious time. 2.) Her view of her remaining humanity is slowly slipping. She despises the way that she naturally looks, and this leads to an occasionally self-destructive behavior. 3.) She cannot maintain a disguise indefinitely. The more altered her appearances, then the harder it will be to hold it. She can hold her default Human appearance for weeks, but needs at least a day of rest from shifting. A complicated disguise could potentially last mere hours, depending on the severity of the shift in her outward appearance.
    Starting Area: Dynami. Dynamite Studios. Lot 20.
    Bio: Belinda's childhood was spent having everything she could ever need, but nothing of what she wanted. She wanted parents, but one was dead and the other might have just as well been. It was all a seemingly normal, healthy young girl wanted; her wish came true in a horrible way. Around the age of 11, she became sick as the unnoticed Spirox gene inside her, inherited from her father's exposure, began to slowly mutate her body. It was all very sudden. The nanny walked in and suffered a heart attack at the very sight of the changed Belinda, and fell to the floor in an almost empty mansion. Belinda tried to call out for help, but found her voice made sounds she did not mean to speak, and all attempts to call for any medical attention went unanswered due to the bewildering calls from a girl who had suddenly lost the ability to speak, but had gained the ability to switch around her anatomy. After the incident, Belinda was paid more attention to by her father. It took a great deal of relearning, but because of Walt's almost instant understanding of what had happened to her, her life stabilized. She learned to control her powers and integrated herself as a part of Dynamite Studios; always wearing either her default disguise as the now well-known, very human actress, Belinda Dixon, or she walks the lot practicing her abilities with new, creative disguises.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  13. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Accepted

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  14. Skyheart Joker

Username: Skyheart
    Name: Blanc
    Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/jwYw30T.jpg
    Mutated Features: The red circles on his face, pale skin. His skin is more like metal than actual skin.
    Power:
    Combat Force- The ability to use enhance oneself in order to fight at an alarming level
    Abilities:
    -Resolute Eyes: The ability to put strain on one's own body to exponentially increase all physical parameters
    -Full View: Can see in an entire 360 degrees field of view
    -Clear Mind: His mind/mental status cannot be influenced by any external force
    -Iron Heart: As per his mutation states, his skin is as hard as steel
    -Hyper Intuition: Is able to effectively read his opponents movements and react accordingly.

Weapons: None...save for arms, legs, feet, hands, etc.
    Strengths:
    Close ranged fighting, unarmed fighting, and is quite the cook.
    Weaknesses: Actually lacks the know how in regards to using weapons. Isn't exactly the best at expressing emotions.
    Starting Area: Kikei
    Bio: Blanc was a boy who was never quite good at anything. He was a failure at any form of education, he was physically weak and for the most part sick at all times. With this, his own parents started to resent him as they had to put all their money into a child who wasn't really worth much. It was then that a teenage boy seemed to be going door to door, seemingly asking parents for their children and if they wanted to have them be a part of some sort of Spirox related experiment, and that he'd pay them for Blanc's participation. Blanc's parents let go of him in a heart beat, and thus Blanc's fate was altered forever.

What was actually happening was the teenager in question was trying to look for kids who weren't living in the best of homes. He had been pleasantly pleased for the most part, though felt sorry about Blanc's situation. He then informed Blanc that the spirox related experiment wasn't false, and if he was actually interested in going through with it, he could give Blanc the gene. Once Blanc agreed, after a long winded procedure that is far too complicated to go into, Blanc had the gene placed in him. Quite as the boy had thought it would, the gene didn't exactly comply with the Blanc's body, however that wasn't a bad thing at all. For the most part, the gene reconstructed his body to become one that had all of its old weaknesses gone. The real mutation was how it gave him a body that could actually work, and preform in a much more exceptional way than his old one.

With that over and done with that, the boy then helped Blanc figure out just what his powers were. Once that was done with, he left Blanc on his own to go live on the Outskirts for reasons unknown. With that, Blanc was left to fend for himself, however, with his new-found body, he was more than fine.

Other:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  15. Mysty Unknown

Another mutant for my army... wonderful hehehemuwahahaha!

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Inb4 this one doesn't follow Damnation in the slightest

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Username:
    Name: Erika Bugan
    Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/1453908
    Mutated Features:
    She has a forked tongue, similar to that of a snake.
    Power: Shapeshifting
    Abilities: Camoflauge - By altering her appearance to fit in with the background, Erika is able to "vanish", making it exceptionally difficult to spot her.
    Deceptive tongue - Is able to alter her voice to sound like that of the creature she has shapeshifted into. Speech patterns are not copied over, only the sound.
    Visual Shift - Erika changes her appearance to become exactly the same as the creature she chooses to copy. Things such as physical strength and endurance is also carried over. This ability can only be used if Erika has had physical contact with her the one she chooses to copy, and can only hold this appearance for a few hours at a time. This also drains her stamina immensely upon wearing off, making it only possible to have up to two transformations per day.
    Mimicry - Upon a successful visual shift, Erika also copies the abilities and powers of her target. While she is able to use them, this does not necessarily mean that she is experienced in using them, and may not be able to use certain powers to their fullest extent.
    Anti-Mimic - If Erika makes contact with another creature capable of shapeshifting into a different creature, Visual Shift is cancelled and both her shifting abilities and her target's are disabled temporarily (an hour).
    Weapons: Shortish blade, shown in her picture.
    Strengths: Experienced in the art of deception and lying, making it very difficult to tell when she's not telling the truth. Fast on her feet, somewhat skilled at using her blade.
    Weaknesses: Extremely impulsive, makes enemies rather easily, not much of a team player.
    Starting Area: Kikei
    Bio: Her mother dying during childbirth and her father killed in a car crash on the way to see her birth, Erika has always really had to fend for herself. Her mutation, being rather hard to spot when she isn't speaking, made it reasonably easy for her to fit in with regular humans, but sometimes difficult to fit in with mutants, and she used this to her advantage, realizing that humans were often too focused on the other mutants and spirox users to ever investigate her.
    Erika developed a habit of stealing things at an early age, from things as small and meaningless as a simple paperclip to things such as pianos, cars and other larger things. This habit never changed as she got older, but thanks to her power she found it easy to evade the authorities when they were searching for her, and she continued her habits of thievery, never trusting people and looking out for only herself as she did so. Ever since she began stealing things, Erika always had her eye on the ultimate prize; the antidote that would fetch a far higher price than any treasure she could find.
    Other: N/A

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Glen, your character's approved.[DOUBLEPOST=1398309532][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Accepted
    Sorry I didn't notice this o - o

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.