Spank's Top 5! Week 29 (Jun. 10th - Jun. 16th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Sorry I'm so late on this guys. My entire week has been pretty hectic with my sister getting married and all. Meeting new relatives, going places... you know how it is.

Every week, I scour the video portal's latest submissions and pick my top five favorites. Just because you don't make it into the top five does not mean that you're video wasn't good. We just have so many good videos that they're hard to choose from! Here's the top five for this week.

1. Submitted By: Budds & khfreak87 | View Video
    Song: Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch

2. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    Song: Given Up by Linkin Park

3. Submitted By: SephirothX10 | View Video
    Song: My Immortal by Evanescense

4. Submitted By: KL93 | View Video
    Song: Tomorrow by SR-71

5. Submitted By: KHitsugaya0 | View Video
    Song: Call and Return by Hellogoodbye

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Sunday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Thir13en
      Thir13en
      Great, now everyone (and when I say everyone I mean khfreak87 and Budds) is great at that editing stuff and they have so good of movies that nobody will ever win...

Well good luck everyone (except you two cause you don't need luck, you're too good)

oh, and uh...good job
    2. SephirothX10
      SephirothX10
      YAY! 3rd! ^^
      good job everyone!
    3. DogBoyX
      DogBoyX
      khfreak87 in 1st and 2nd?!
      He's got it made...
    4. Explode
      Explode
      Some great vids this week...as always! Congrats to your sis, DS ^^
    5. oblivion_master
      oblivion_master
      I think that KHfreak87 should take a break from making videos. Hey, we all know that he is a great AMV maker but give other people a chance.
      Good vids this week...
    6. Khfreak87
      Khfreak87
      It'd be hard for me to stop making videos... it's like an addiction...
    7. KL93
      KL93
      Maybe he meant stop posting them on kh-vids? =/
    8. Thir13en
      Thir13en
      Then how about DS puts you in as honorable mention cause you always take up the first place spot. That should go to Budds too.
    9. oblivion_master
      oblivion_master
      I'm glad people agree with me. I like the idea of an honerable mentions area. And by the way... I'm a girl!
    10. KL93
      KL93
      I hope they don't hate me, but I agree. <.<; I usually make the top five, but I come in like, third or fourth every time. xD
    11. Thir13en
      Thir13en
      well...its an idea...
    12. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      They are really good, deathspank- you have taste XD. I'm pretty sure I might be able to get that standard (but waorse) if I had a good movie making thing- I did once have Vagas but that was only a trial and now we need to buy it but my parents would never let me T_T does anyone know another good movie-making program?