Spank's Top 5! Week 20 (Apr. 8th - Apr. 14th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Every week, I scour the video portal's latest submissions and pick my top five favorites. Just because you don't make it into the top five does not mean that you're video wasn't good. We just have so many good videos that they're hard to choose from! Here's the top five for this week.

[top5number1]2889fe29-ed34-49e9-ad80-990f000c1b38[/top5number1]​

This Week's Winner: Budds | View Video
    Song: Papercut by Linkin Park

2. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    Song: Wth>You by Linkin Park

3. Submitted By: starshapedfruit| View Video
    Song: The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars

4. Submitted By: Lilmizzrebel31 | View Video
    Song: Missing by Evanescense

5. Submitted By: kpfjrx7 | View Video
    Title: Hell Song by Sum 41

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Sunday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Sanya
      Sanya
      Budds has too much time on her hands... >.> I'll finish mine eventually. Anyways, pretty good vids this week, congrats to the winners. ^^
    2. saxoR_vs_aroS
      saxoR_vs_aroS
      i echo his thoughts: congrats. keep these coming!
    3. ReturnableMemory
      ReturnableMemory
      Sorry to sound extremely selfish here, but I wish mine was the top five:( I worked really hard on it. I mean all the other videos were really great :D sorry.
    4. Axel's#1fangirl
      Axel's#1fangirl
      w00t! congrats to all of the winners! Awesome job! :D
    5. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      I am tired of the winners always being a linkin park song. The band is horrible for AMVs and has become horrible in general. Select a good song by a godo band DS and maybe I'll consider them winners.
    6. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      I liked that one. Budds, you are a good AMV maker!!!
    7. Deathspank
      Deathspank
      I don't pick the videos because of the song used. I pick them because of the fluidity and the way the clips flow with the music. The ones that do just happen to be with songs by Linkin Park. These AMVs are excellent. If you want to hear different music, I suggest you try to make an AMV yourself and see if it makes the top five.
    8. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      awesome, budds is indeed a good amv maker, and linkin park is very popular since it has good beats and lyrics you can put scenes to (in my opinion of course)
      oh, well. maybe when i finish my fifth amv it could make it. but im still a novice and i like to use a lot of japanese songs. ^_^'

*congrats to all the winners!*
    9. Kiryu
      Kiryu
      This weeks top five was great. Budds makes the best amvs. Congrats again to all the winners.
    10. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      (sighs) You know, I've been thinking about making an AMV to try and enter, but seeing Budds I've realized two things:

1. I agree, Budds has a lot of free time on his/her hands. Way too much.

2. I'm going to need a lot of practice to make it anywhere near that good.

Congrats to all the winners by the way.:)
    11. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      Meh, it's a hooby of mine, but until I learn to use Vegas properly I refuse to enter. Yes, the skill shown in these videos are good, however part of an AMV is the music. The music has to fit KH or whatever the video is on. I can't see how Linkin park does... Atleast make it enjoyable for people to watch, they can't be great if the music makes my ears bleed.
    12. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      opinions

that's true, the song has to fit kh in some way, but people interpret songs and scences in different ways and express in the way they see or interpret it. i enjoy putting japanese music to my amv's and sometimes when i listen to songs i think about how the lyrics and the meaning i get from them could fit with kh. so just like how everyone is unique their amv's help express their individuality. ^_^

i do agree with you but i also slightly disagree with you. lol. ^_^' if you don't like linkin park *im biased since i do like linkin park but....* then that just means the amv maker has different taste. it's not a crime to use linkin park since everyone has their own tastes in music, but now im rambling and i apologize for that. but yeah, this is my opinion. ^_^'
    13. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      I think it was really good, how budds did the papercut thing! It was very :cool: :cool:
    14. kpfjrx7
      kpfjrx7
      yes i made it!
    15. Aqua
      Aqua
      It looks like Budds uses a much more advanced program than most AMV makers. >_> Most of us are stuck with Windows Movie Maker, I have to say, I'm dissapointed in the fact that I made the top 5 only once with a video that I didn't work on nearly as hard enough as my other ones, but whatever. DS's picks ARE DS's picks. :/

Congrats.
    16. Sanya
      Sanya
      Budds used Sony Vegas.... I should know since I sent it to her. xD I'll cream her when I finally finish my current project. =p
    17. Aqua
      Aqua
      D: Vegas. You see? That program is like, 29183828347273828 times better than WMM. >_>
    18. Spiritoso
      Spiritoso
      Power to the music.

More like power to the linkin park songs. x3
    19. kpfjrx7
      kpfjrx7
      power to the man who didn't use a linkin park song
      also
      i want to hear spank's personal comments on the top 5