Spank's Top 5! Week 2 (Dec. 3rd - Dec. 9th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Deathspank Banned

Deathspank here with my top five video picks for Spank's Top 5! Week 2:

1. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    I love these remix videos that khfreak keeps submitting, they remind me of the AMV greats like AMV Hell.

2. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    Yes, khfreak made it twice this week. I love this one because it is just so humorous. The lip synching is almost perfect throughout the whole video, which makes it even better.

3. Submitted By: AngelsArcher | View Video
    I like this one because it starts out so simple and clean(no pun intended), and then suddenly gets intense. The clip synching was also superb.

4. Submitted By: *AUTHOR UNKNOWN* | View Video
    This is a song I personally have never heard before, but seemed to fit perfect with many of the clips incorporated with the video.

5. Submitted By: KHeartsSora | View Video
    While it's probably one of the most overused songs in AMVs, I still liked this one. Check it out.

Number 4 was submitted anonymously, however, I would greatly like to credit the author of the video. If you created that video, please come forward!

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Sunday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Dec 10, 2006.