Soul Eater

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by The Graceful Assassin, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

soul eater manga and anime...

around episode 35 the anime of soul eater strayed from the manga of soul eater and if it dint we would still have new anime episodes, so am i the only one who was pissed when that hapend?!

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I actually finished watching the anime a few weeks ago. I will say that I really enjoyed it. I decided to watch the english dub and I really found nothing wrong with it (FUNimation fanboy). Crona did get me confused though with the whole gender thing. I would really want to say that Crona's a girl, except when I go creepy fanboy and want to pair Crona up with Maka. That's just my own fandom being stupid, but I don't care. It was a great setup and well done.

My only complaint is the epilogue. This was the first time I watched an anime through it's full run, loved the final two-three episodes, but hated the epilogue. It just didn't seem to wrap up right for me.

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

im not saying it was bad im just saying if they folowed the manga we would still have the manga

4. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

The point was that they had to end the anime somewhere. As the creators of Nickelodeon's Avatar said, "It's not a good story if it doesn't end." I've stopped watching/reading Naruto and Bleach because they've just gone on too long for me -- years. I like that the anime decided to end, even if it was a crappy ending. Besides, if people want to have more of the story then they can go read the manga.

5. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

I completely agree with you! I think once a show goes over 100 episodes it really becomes un-accessible and intimidating to new fans. Also the longer a show goes on, the weaker and more repetitive the story tends to get.
    I finished the series about two months ago, and I am actually surprised about how much I liked it. The length of the series did intimate me at first( being the longest series I had watched before this was 24 episodes), but I am glad the show proved my original fear of it being a long,dragged-out shounen show wrong. I even liked the ending, and I though the FUNimation dub was quite good. I also decide to watch series along with my dad, and I am pretty sure we both equally enjoyed it.

6. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

Somehow, 100% of all weeaboos and 80% of all people who have watched anime at my school loved it. I am also addicted. Currently, I'm on Season 2, Episode 17, but I'm reluctant to keep watching or switch to the manga in order for the ending not to be jizzed up.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Okay, can I JUST SAY that this is one of the best Animes I have ever seen? Because it is.

I'm on Episode 4 (Kinda entered late, ehehehe...). Anyway, I am already a total Maka and Soul Fanboy. They are just such a great team ; ;

I hope that I can finish this anime in the near future c:

8. Mysty Unknown

As I know of, there are no plans to make a Soul Eater: Brotherhood. (See what I did there). The anime breaks away from the manga about half way through. Its basically incomplete and a lot of things become unknown which leaves you wanting more. Thus, you head to the manga and discover that the anime went filler ending.

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

That's what FMA did... I still liked it. Still, the anime is badass.

And now that I'm partially on topic:

[​IMG]

This is an invasion