Soul Eater | Rise of the MagiK Acadamy

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

A sound Soul dwells within a sound Mind and a sound Body.​
    Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Acadamy...popularly known as the DWMA.​
    It stands as a defense against the forces of evil that threaten humanity and drive people into the depths of fear and madness. The demons known as Kishin and their insatiable hunger for death and destruction. Meister and Weapon work together to rid the world of these demons while aiding the world on it's path towards restoration.​
    "Basically we're an organization of justice, to keep the peace. Not really your average school, is it? Oh well, let's get ourselves right and ready, and get going!"
    Among other things in the world along with the DWMA is the newly created MagiK Acadamy. An acadamy run by a General Class demon named Lilith. The MagiK Acadamy is an acadamy that teaches ordinary people with one exeptional property about them to use a special weapon and fight the Kishin along with the newer species of demon called Duras. MagiK Acadamy students use a weapon carried within a partner called a Weapon Sheath. Students enrolled in MagiK posess an abnormally large soul with a strong willpower.

Terms:​
    Weapon Meister: Students enrolled in the DWMA. People capable of using their soul and a Weapon to defeat and collect Kishin souls.
    Weapon: Beings that have the power to transform into a weapon. They generally serve as weapons for Meisters in order to eat 99 Kishin souls and 1 Witch soul to become a Death Scythe.
    DWMA: Death Weapon Meister Acadamy
    Kishin: Humans who have strayed from the path of light and become evil by consuming souls for power.
    MagiK Acadamy: Acadamy for the exceptionally skilled and lost.
    General Class: One of the highest classes in the demon hierarchy.
    Duras: Crystaline demons born from fear or hatred out of a human's heart.
    Weapon Sheath: A being taught in MagiK Acadamy with exeptional soul prowess. At a young age, they are almost brainwashed to forget all emotions and independent thought. Like Weapons for Meisters, they possess the ability to either transform into a weapon or their Master may choose to separate the weapon from the Sheath, giving the Master two weapons to use. (The separated weapon and their Sheath)
    Master: Owners of a Weapon Sheath and taught within the MagiK Acadamy. They hold a powerful will.

Important People:​
    Death: the creator and headmaster of DWMA. Literally the Grim Reaper himself.
    Death the Kid: Death's son and Grim Reaper.
    Liz and Patty: Twin pistols, Death the Kid's personal Death weapons.
    Maka: A new teacher of the Crescent Moon class, formerly a Meister.
    Soul: A newly created Death Scythe for Lord Death. Formerly Maka's partner.
    Black Star: A "ninja" Meister, teaching his own version of classes.
    Tsubaki: Black Star's partner; a ninja Weapon.
    Lilith: Demon Headmaster of MagiK Acadamy.

Rules:
    1. Follow the rules of the RP Arena
    2. No God-modding, powerplaying, etc.
    3. Please use quotations for speaking and no *actions*.
    4. Please keep romance and cursing to PG-13.
    5. Master and Weapon Sheath and Meister and Weapon are played by two different people. If your partner quits or does not post within a week without prior notice, they will be killed off or removed.
    6. Everyone is a level 1 Meister, rarely level 2. Characters from the series can be played and will be assigned as level 3 or higher Meisters.
    7. I will only ever play as Death the Kid as a Meister (yes, it's a rule) and thus missions will be your responsibility. Most missions will be plot based and thus Kid will be around.

OC Sheet:​
    Meister:​
    Username:​
    Name:​
    Appearance:​
    Partner:​
    Bio:​
    Weapon:​
    Weapon type:​
    MagiK Acadamy Master:​
    MagiK Acadamy Weapon Sheath:​
    Weapon type:​
    Other:​
    Accepted OC's:​
    Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Satomi (Angel)
    Appearance: http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/805056-bigthumbnail.jpg
    Partner: Ash
    Bio: Satomi considers herself an Angel of Mercy with Ash as her trusting scythe of Light. Taken into MagiK Acadamy, she forced through years of training to emerge with the goals of the Acadamy as her own.

Name: Ash
    Appearance: http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/60/...fined/2422639_1328805169431.49res_500_354.jpg
    Weapon type: Scythe
    Partner: Satomi
    Other: Devoid of emotions, Ash seeks reason for his life going so far as to frequently leave Satomi's side in search of that special spark to reawaken his memories and feelings.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz​
    Name: Robin​
    Appearance: Short scruffy white hair, green eyes. Wears a black short-sleeved shirt and blue pants.​
    Partner: Taiki​
    Bio: His parents taken from him by a soul on the path to becoming a Kishin, Robin has always had a distinct hatred for the corrupt souls, consistently trying to rid the world of their effects and destroy as many as he can. He believe that if he can aqquire a death scythe, he can do this. He joined the DWMA as a meister and began training, always with his goal in his mind.​

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Username: tummer
    Name: Jaxon Grey
    Appearance: white hair in a bob hair cut, glasses, green eyes, average height
    Partner: if anyone wants to join, just say so. (I'ma meister)
    Bio: Jaxon lived with his father before he died in battle four years ago. His mother was a witch who had died giving birth to him. Mostly a focused student, Jaxon is careful about his every move. Every time he enters battle, his eyes shift colors from green to red.

Also, there seems to be nothing stating the difference between Meisters and weapons.

And Patty's sister is Elizabeth, but she is usually called Liz.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Accepted along with Wigglz.

There is actually a very distinct separation between each. In the OC Sheet for Weapons it states Weapon Type relating to which weapon the character transforms into. Weapon Sheaths lack a Bio because they cannot remember their past. The only one without a difference is between Meisters and Masters and that I believe it's simply expected to be added into the bio which acadamy you're involved in.

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Ah, okay, I see. I didn't catch the small details then. I'm sorry. I really haven't been myself lately and life is keeping me stressed.

I have a question though? Are you going to allow witches in the future? I think that could help make things interesting.

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Yes, eventually I will allow witches.

But not just yet! Yeah, I'm lookin' at you eager RPers with your witchy fingers on. Unless there is an OC Sheet made for witches here, they are not permitted. You damn teenagers with your pants hangin' off and your loud music...

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Haha, okay, okay, geez. Just good to know for future reference. Ill probably think up some more characters, but maybe not. My motivation for anything right now is shot dead.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Here's two Potential Weapon Meister Partners,

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Kaito
    Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101006001222/fairytail/es/images/2/22/89.jpg
    Weapon type: Scythe
    Partner: Apollonia Imada
    Bio: Kaito is a generally friendly person who’s easy to get along with if you stay on his good side. If you end up on his bad side then you’ll see why he’s a scythe.

Name: Taiki
    Appearance: http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac350/thunder_howling_wolve/YW5pbWUgYm95LmpwZw.jpg
    Weapon type: Katana
    Partner: Robin
    Bio: Upon getting into the DWMA, Taiki generally stayed away from large groups of people due to him not liking to hang around to many people.

And one Magik Academy Master

Name: Reiji
    Appearance: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s257/Cami_4188/Anime/-anime-guy.jpg
    Partner: Meredy
    Bio: Once Reiji got into the Magik Academy, he quickly proved to be skilled at wielding a weapon. That being said, he doesn't seem to speak out often unless it's to his partner.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I apologize, but I'm going to have to drop out of the RP.

If you have any questions or comments, please message me.

10. Ghost King's Apprentice

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

It would be nice to have a few more people before we begin.

12. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: TwilightBlader​
    Name: Seth Walker​
    Weapon type: Sword​
    Partner: None (but he will accept a meister if one is needed)​
    Bio: Seth grew up as an orphan with his older. The two had grown up and things had begun to work out for them when they joined the DWMA. The two were paired together, his sister was the Meister while Seth was the weapon. The two managed to collect 99 souls but in the end, his sister lost her soul in the final battle against a witch. Seth managed to escape with his life and ever since that incident he became a meister-less weapon.​

13. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Meister:
    Nikki NoNo​
    Apollonia Imada​
    18​
    female​
    [​IMG]
    Kaito my Scythe
    She is a mix of Greek and Japanese.​
    Her mother was a meister and her father a human, for a while she lived with her father until she hit 11 and started to show qualities of being a meister, that was when her mother took little Apollonia under her wing as a meister. She has a thing for sharp objects and either can fight with her weapon,or with out. It doesn't matter to her as long as she can fight.​
    But at some moments she can snap,especially when things are pissing her off and not going the way she planned. She is known to have patience...but to a point. She doesn't like annoying things,especially Black Star. She has to stop herself from slapping him in the face!​
    Either way, Apollonia is smart when it comes to weaponry and fighting...but books and academics aren't her forte and normally fails in quizzes,exams and test.​

14. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Alright...I think that's enough people. After all fights are a group effort. (is typing this at 5 AM) Welcome to the DWMA. Please keep your studies up along with collecting the 99 Kishin souls...

Welcome to MagiK....we don't accept those without a weapon. Please bear in mind, your partner has no emotions....don't ask them about the past, it's a rule. Tuition is paid in full by the government as you collect 99 Dura's souls. Beware of the Meisters around town...and enjoy your stay.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

MoK are you going to have Taiki do anything anytime soon? :/

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Upon request

Username: Master of Keyblade
    Name: Rose
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapon type: Scythe (The one in the image)
    Partner:
    Other: Has a tendency to stare a roses if their near.

17. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Arrigato!
    Here is your partner:

Username: Twilight_Nobody13
    Name: Masamune Asuka
    Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_542OsXy_Q...rou-Hoshizuki-anime-guys-18220299-800-600.jpg
    Partner: Rose
    Bio: Masamune is rarely called by his first name and even when addressed he takes his sweet time responding. In the acadamy he's been labeled as lazy and unsophisticated. Enrolling three years prior, he's never found a Weapon Sheath that suited him. Here's to hoping this years' test for the unemotional creatures would grant him one. To him, gaining a weapon would only mean work would soon be piled on him and he'd have to do it. He usually sleeps in on school days.

Thus meaning, Rose must go through the obstical course to meet her new partner.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Is there any particular way a Magik Academy student takes a mission or something?

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

They pay a visit to Lilith or rather who they think is Lilith, which is her assistant. I'll get to introducing her with my next post.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

So, is anyone going to post soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.