SotW Voting SotW #34 - Voting

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Inasuma, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

SotW #34 - Voting

If you guys haven't already heard, there's the new rules thread which has the required way of voting. This isn't to make you guys work or anything, it's just to make the voting have more depth to it. ;]

Anywho, here are the entries in no particular order. o;

Chaser007
    [​IMG]

Ryuuga
    [​IMG]

VideoGameNerd246
    [​IMG]

Darkwatch
    [​IMG]

Fallen King
    [​IMG]

cronoking
    [​IMG]

Ghetto
    [​IMG]

Reptar :D
    [​IMG]

Disqualified Entries

1. jojoj13 - Your sig exceeded the size limits for SOTW. And you didn't post a re-entry so I had to disqualify you. Good luck next time. =)

2. Echelon Merlin's Housekeeper

I like Ryuuga's, seems very soft and It just catches my eye..

3. cronoking Chaser

Read the rules before you make another invalid vote. http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=54046

Chaser007 -- Nice use of C4Ds and colors. Text could actually work well in this one if you wanted some.

Darkwatch -- Loving the text. The effects could be a little less on X though.

Ryuuga -- Too much negative space on the left, but you made Tom look so damn sexy.

4. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Please read the voting Rules.

Darkwatch: As always, breath taking. Okay, maybe that was too much of a comment, but w\e. The stock blended in is just awesome and nice text. Could use more of that pink though.

Chaser007: Has great depth and lighting, and great use of C4ds

Ryuuga: Very nice. I don't like the black on the left. Good effects, but more could be made

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Thanks for waiting for the 30th to actually pass before locking the entry thread, Darky. <3
    [/sarcasm]

Anyway. xD

Crono - I dunno why, I just love the way this came out. The Pokedex effect in the corner is awesome, and I also kinda grew up with Pokemon, so points there too. =D

Darky - Epic as always, I like the way it looks. It's not to crazy, but it's still awesome. :3

Chaser - I like it, but the only thing that throws it off a bit is the repeat at the top. Otherwise, great job. 8D

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

1st - Chaser: This is a sexy beast of a tag. Very nice job on this. Coulda used more colors, but I actually kinda like the monotone-feel.

2nd - cronoking - Pikachu rocks. Only thing I didn't like was the text, could have been better. It clashes with the other colors, especially with the reds and yellows. Good job though. Definitely a nostalgic one.

3rd - Ryuuga - I think you captured Tom in his prime. ;D The look suits him. The tag itself could have had a little more depth and brightness, and the text could have been brought out more as a foreground effect, but I still like it. Tom rulez dah web.

Well, it seems Chaser is the winner. And really it is a fantastic piece. Good job. And good job to you all. Good luck next week. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.