SotW Voting SoTW #25 - Voting!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

SoTW #25

Conflict
    / v.o.t.i.n.g t.h.r.e.a.d | Ends 12/5/07 | Discussion belongs in the Discussion topic \
    Pick your top three entries and give a reason why!

Entries:

Moodkip
    [​IMG]
    This character is from an Anime titled D.Gray-Man, Allen Walker. While Allen is an exorcist (good guy), his step father cursed him with a demonic eye which can see the trapped soul within demons. Throughout the anime Allen has to struggle with the internal conflict of good and evil between his innocence (weapon entrusted to Allen by God) and the Demonic curse. This is shown by the dark black near one of his hands and the bright white on the other. The text is Japanese for "In the light, the darkest shadow is born."

..:::Gh3T7o²|X3Mn45:::..
    [​IMG]
    I see this as a conflict because Ichigo is a soul reaper and thus he fights hollows. In the sig he is wearing a hollow mask so in a way he is his own enemy. And with the mask comes a new personality, and on the inside there is a conflict between ichigo and the hollow.

SpLIT²=D0uBLEB1TcH
    [​IMG]
    Zack in this signature is showing more of a grunge and pissed look. His face looks like he enjoys what he's doing, holding the sword, ready for an attack. The word conflict fits this to show his emotion on the sig overall. The colors used were a bit dark and more sinister.

Dark Roxas.
    [​IMG]

no-reality_allowed
    [​IMG]
    Anyway it goes with conflict pretty well, if you've ever played Street Fighter you know how hard this ******* can be XD

Nailpolish <3
    [​IMG]
    I used a mixture of colour, so it looks like its a fight between colours, but also the guys holding a gun...

Ryuuga
    [​IMG]
    The conflict is more of a contradiction in the sig itself. Setsuna is from Gundam 00 which is well...not exactly the most gentle anime and the effects say otherwise.

Darkwatch
    [​IMG]
    Oh yeah.... it's conflict because Sora is trying to hit the heartless...uh...yeah....that. o_o

2. Kingdom Glory Banned

Darkwatch - My first
    --Something about it just catches me and makes me go "LOLDUDSHWEETIDTAPDAT!"

No-Reality_Allowed - My second
    --Again, something about this one, and the flow of it, makes me really enjoy looking at it.

Split - My Third
    --The only thing really, that bugs me about this tag is that the floral is going over the focal, and that random red crap in the corner, not to mention the white thing on the right.

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Split: I love this tag, like in my CnC, add a little more of FG in the low right, and the floral brush fits perfectly.

no-reality_allowed: The concentration of the effects near the focal was a great idea, the sprite could use a little of sharpening, or duplicate it, put it at the top and put it at multiply and lower the opacity to like 0-25% so it stands more.

Moodkip: The design of this tag is great, the only thing I don´t like is when you displaced, some pixels repeated, erase the repeated pixels or smudge or something, but get rid of them, and I love the japanese text.

4. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

Ryuuga ~ While I don't see very much confliction, it's still a great sig, love the flow.

Nailpolish ~ I don't really know why, maybe because I like abstract art? Meh, whatever, I still like it.

Split ~ meh, I always like your styles, same as everyother time I've ever said anything. xD

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Ryuuga- I really like this sig. The text is nice and the placement is perfect, and I like how his eyes can be seen in the background.

Nailpolish<3- I like the miz of colors and I have always loved abstract art.

Split- Zack is one of my favorite FF characters and I like every thing about this sig except for the text.

6. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Darkwatch- The colour is gorgeous, and the sharpening is perfect. I like it, and the theme. =D

Moodkip- I love the colours and the picture. It blends well =]

SpLIT²=D0uBLEB1TcH- The image xD but I love the edgyness in the picture and the textures in the background. the white line, not really, but its still good =]

ahhhhhhhh this was hard. all of them are so good ><

7. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Split: I love how everything seems to blend in, and I love the text that's almost impossible to see unless you have a damn good set of eyes.

Nailpolish: I like how you make your sigs. There's something to it that I always like seeing in sigs. I can't wait to see more. ^^

NrA: Everything seems to blend well around the sprite. It looks super shmexy. Gots my vote.

8. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Aww! I so wanted to join this one....D:

But, I'mma have to give this one to

Nailpolish <3: I like your technique of using various colors to represent the the conflict. The white border is a nice touch as well.

Moodkip: Your render choice is on point to the topic and the japenese text is wonderful addition.

..:::Gh3T7o²|X3Mn45:::..: The conflict between Ichigo and him becoming a hallow is well represented in this sig.

9. SplitOverload Chaser

You must state a reason or your vote will not be valid.

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Split: Nice job. Love the depth of the effects vs. the stock. :)

Ryuuga: WTF are you saying? You rock at sigs! D: Stop saying you don't over MSN. XD

Moodkip: .... lol despite all those effects, it's the only one left with some decency to flow with it's stock. Nice job. :] Not your best, but it's not bad either.

11. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well first of all they, by far, exceed the limits. 500 pixels is the max height, man.

lol When does this sotw end? xD

12. SplitOverload Chaser

Should've ended already lol.

13. Misty gimme kiss

Why am I doing this? <_>

Closed. Winner will be up in hall of fame soon.

Edit by Hissora: Sorry! >.<

The winner is... dun dun dun~!

SPLIT!

Yaayy whooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.