SotW Entry SotW #25 - Conflict

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Hissora, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Signature Of The Week Twenty Five
    Conflict
    / s.u.b.m.i.s.s.i.o.n t.h.r.e.a.d | All entrys due on 11/23/07 | Discussion belongs in the Discussion topic \

I believe it's time to try something different.
    con·flict
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to come into collision or disagreement; be contradictory, at variance, or in opposition; clash

This week you will create a signature showing any conflict of any kind. It doesn't have to be real at all, just some sort of conflict, problem, or anything of anysort.

EDIT: Please also specify HOW it's a conflict, because sometimes people will just make a signature with a character on it and it won't make sense.

2. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

Meh, I'll give it a shot...
    [​IMG]

Guess I need to explain mine. =/
    This character is from an Anime titled D.Gray-Man, Allen Walker. While Allen is an exorcist (good guy), his step father cursed him with a demonic eye which can see the trapped soul within demons. Throughout the anime Allen has to struggle with the internal conflict of good and evil between his innocence (weapon entrusted to Allen by God) and the Demonic curse. This is shown by the dark black near one of his hands and the bright white on the other. The text is Japanese for "In the light, the darkest shadow is born."

Good enough?

3. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

[​IMG]

I see this as a conflict because Ichigo is a soul reaper and thus he fights hollows. In the sig he is wearing a hollow mask so in a way he is his own enemy. And with the mask comes a new personality, and on the inside there is a conflict between ichigo and the hollow.

4. SplitOverload Chaser

[​IMG]

The mood for this fits conflict pretty nicely tbh.

If it doesn't match the requirements, I'll take it down.

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Ehh... I'll give it a shot:

[​IMG]

6. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Since I'm a little busy at the moment I'll put this one up, but I'll change it if I have time to make another.

Anyway it goes with conflict pretty well, if you've ever played Street Fighter you know how hard this ******* can be XD
    My friend punched the arcade screen because he wasted 10$ in quaters trying to beat him XD

[​IMG]

7. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

herez:

[​IMG]

lulz. i hope its nice >.>

I used a mixture of colour, so it looks like its a fight between colours, but also the guys holding a gun...

8. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

[​IMG]

The conflict is more of a contradiction in the sig itself. Setsuna is from Gundam 00 which is well...not exactly the most gentle anime and the effects say otherwise.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Hissora...gimme ur avatar plz. D:

God I'm so gonna lose this one. xD

[​IMG]

EDIT: Oh yeah.... it's conflict because Sora is trying to hit the heartless...uh...yeah....that. o_o

10. Misty gimme kiss

Alright, this was supposed to end ages ago, so I'll just do it for you, Hissora.

Voting will be up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.