SotW Voting SotW #18 - Voting!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Inasuma, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

SotW 18 - Voting
    Games
    / v.o.t.i.n.g t.h.r.e.a.d | Ends 8/27/07 | Discussion belongs in the Discussion topic \

NOTE: Some members were disqualified from this weeks SOTW due to not following the rules. I also asked you to resize them (you know who you are if you read the thread) or asked some of you to tell me the theme in which you were using (so that I knew it was a game) and you never did. So you're not included this week. My apologies.

[​IMG]

2. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

1 - The last one: It's so awsome, the flow is right, and there aren't that many things I would change.

2- Eleventh one: It has some flow in it, but the design is so awsome. I especially like the semi hidden words.

3- Sixth one: It gave me laughter, but everything seems to flow in it. It's is just that.....hello kitty stands out too much. I mean, it just seems like you should have done something to her.

3. Cody Chaser

1.SplitOverload:
    His has some cool effects, as well as an overall design.

2.Cin:
    Pretty awesome tag. There are a few key things that made this fall in the 2 spot, like some of the brushing.

3.Raito:
    Has the basics, and an overall great sprite tag. The design is cool, and the clipping is great.

Good luck everyone :).

4. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Meh: I like the render and I see a great equilibrium between lights and shadows.

/D/J/_!DaNgEr_*MOU5E*: I love the background, but I don´t like too much the render.

Cin: The render and the background are great, too the equilibrium between lights and shadows.

5. eml74 Destiny Islands Resident

1. ZetoCloud: Render and background was all great. The lighting effect also made me like this one the most. Haha, I see Africa in that signature!

2. SplitOverload: Nice render along with nice usage of brushes, gave it the cool "Bzzt" effect to me.

3. Raito: Overall cute with the effects and Maple Story sprite.

6. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

These are all so amazing.

Cin: I really like this one. I love the effects, those lines are just beutiful. And the cloud-like object off to the right is amazing. Cin really does awesome work.

/D/J/_! DaNgEr_*MOU5E*: I've seen DJ wear this one before, but it's still amazing. The splats are just wonderfully put. More clouds at the bottom. Probably the only thing that stopped this from getting my first spot are the 3 lines behind him, yes, they're nice, but sometimes I end up looking at those lines instead of the render because they seem so big compared to the sprite.

ZetoCloud: This is really well done by ZetoCloud, but that big white slash across the back isn't so appealing.

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

#1 - Raito: This one is really nice. Love the effects and color distribution. However depth and fogginess is bringing it down a bit. Still, nice job!

#2 - Danger Mouse: I love this piece. It's truly amazing, imo. If it wasn't for the lack of warm x cool color distribution and better sprite identification, it'd get the #1 spot. Still, it's amazing.

#3 - Cin: Very nice. The blue is the only problem with it. It should be a B&W tag, imo. But still, LOVE the effects, flow and depth. Good job!

8. Hissora ahurhurhur.

1- DJ Danger Mou5e
    I really like how this sig is very colourful and yet everything still goes with the sprite. Very good, I love it.

2 - ZetoCloud
    Is it just me or does everyone like to make DMC sigs? Anyway, I think it's really nice the way the stock looks with the background. Vibrant, matching colours are good.

3 - Raito
    LOVE IT. The effects are very good and I love the colours.

9. Xigbar The Freeshooter

/D/J/_!DaNgEr_*MOU5E*: It's amazing, the colors, the blending, EVERYTHING. And it's done in GIMP XD.

Splitoverload: I love the flow and I love how the eyes and text stand out from the rest of it.

Cin: This is pretty good, and I like how the colors stand out from the rest of the sig.

10. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

1. DJ....nuff said.

2. Raito, very nice affects. The spite is covered up way to much though. Few more colors and stuff and this would have made number 1.

3. Hissora, I'm really surprised no one has voted for this sig yet, it's great. Not a sig in the traditional sense but it's a wonderful photomanip. Good job.

11. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Argenbaken.

Sorry I'm late. I forgot to close it last night 'cause I was sleeping. lol

Oh well. Congrats, DJ! You win (again, I think?)!

Next SOTW coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.