SotW Voting SotW #17 - Voting

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Inasuma, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

SotW 17 - Voting
    Organization XIII
    / v.o.t.i.n.g t.h.r.e.a.d | Ends 8/17/07 | Discussion belongs in the Discussion topic \

Vote your top three as usual

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~DISQUALIFIED~

demonslayer_kyle: Your sig is waaaaay too tall. I think I PM'd you but it was on the old server, so I don't know if you got it. Anyway, yeah.

keyblade_smokey: Your sig was too wide. Again, I PM'd you but thanks to the server change I have no idea if you got it.

2. Azure Flame Banned

Okay, I didn't get the pm, but I understand.

3. Xigbar The Freeshooter

#6: I love the effects and coloring, although it's a little oversharpened, but whatever.

#3: The effects are hot and it looks like a real fire around him and it also blends amazingly, but the text "BURN!!!" is a little random and not gretly blended.

#5: The effects behind him match perfectly, but the little swirly thingy should be colored a light pink rather than white and the right side is a bit blank.

4. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

# 1- The blending around Xigbar's really nice. Good colors too.

# 3- The FG, the brushes, the render...it rocks. ^^

# 8- I love the color and...everything else. XD

5. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

#4~love the effects, great job.
    #5~freakin' love the colors
    #6~overall, just the best imo, great everything. xD

6. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

#5 :
    The effects go well with the stock placement, although the text could use some work.

#6 :
    The effects are nice as well as the lighting, although a bit bright. The text is VERY nice.

#3:
    The overall effects suit Axel very well, although the effects around his head could be extended to the rest of the stock. The ZC text could be placed next to "BURN!!!" so it's more evident.

7. Meh Gummi Ship Junkie

4: I love this one. I like those little lightning things next to Zexion, and the darkness in the corners drags your attention towards the render. The little square things are the bestest too.

5: Niiiiiiice. This on is awesome, I like the shadowing render behind the main one. It's just a little too....bright. And the white light thing at the bottom drives it a bit off. Otherwise it would've gotten my first choice.

3: Awethomeness. This one is really nice too. Just a little to flare-y for my taste. But that's me >< otherwise, this is really awesome.

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

4 and 6 win I guess. Great job, all participants!

Look forward to your entries next week. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.