Sorry for disappearing, KHV, but I'll see you around, k?

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Boy Wonder, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

So as I'm sure most of you have noticed (or not</3), I haven't been online in quite some time. Well, the reason being is that I got caught up in holidays and the social catching-up-ons when I went home for said holidays.
    Anyway, now I'm back at school, but I think I need to take a hiatus from KHV. This decision did not come easy for me; I've been juggling the idea of quitting altogether, cutting down RPs, not changing anything, etc. but the truth is I need to get my life on track. Between school, work, and my fraternity, I need to devote my free time to those to get caught up in school, save money for the car I desperately need, and revive my organization (we're currently one of the smallest, if not the smallest, greek org on campus). I ended up losing a scholarship this year and while it didn't break my bank and I can still afford going to school, it's really put a strain on my finances. I also have three Incompletes on my school record so I'm using this semester to change those Incompletes to actual grades as well as earning my scholarship back. So for now, until I at least get those Incompletes changed, I won't be here on KHV (since you guys are so much more of a distraction than even Facebook!). I'm hoping this will be sorted out by March because I'm taking a half-semester class that ends by then so that would help free up my schedule.
    So this isn't goodbye, far from it, it's just a... "see you later." I"ll be on MSN and Skype, though not as much, and of course, Facebook.

As for any RPs I'm in that aren't mine, feel free to kick me out, guys, or take over my characters or whatever. I hate to drop out like this, but I don't see another option.
    As for my RPs, I'm...probably going to have them locked (I'll MSN staff later about it). I hate to do that, more than anything. I'm definitely going to revive them most of them if I come back and try to start where I left off, but it's horrible of me to keep disappearing on you guys like this.

Not doing call-outs since I plan on returning, but I do have one thing to say to one person on here:
    Machazo, I'm sooo sooo soo sorrryyyy. I was your Secret Santa and I had your gift partly done, but then I went home for the holidays and time just got away from me and now here I am, almost a month after Christmas and your present is done. I'll work on it while I'm gone and give it to you later, not as a Christmas present, but a regular one...with some added stuff to apologize. I'm so sorry that you got a ****** secret Santa.

As for the rest of you, hold the fort down. Nos vemos otro dia~

2. Krown King's Apprentice

It is too bad that you have to leave.
    I hope everything gets better.
    Goodbye.

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

Well I already knew about this stuff, but regardless it's gonna be a sad place without you, even if just for a couple of months. In my RP I won't kick you out, we'll just have something happen to explain it away. As for your own RPs; again, gonna be sad. You have some of the best on the site from where I'm standing, but I'll always be good for carrying them on when you're back.
    Good luck with everything buddeh, and see you soon~

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

Take care of yourself.
    See you soon!

5. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

School is more important, so good for you if you want to take a break from KHV. Don't worry, we will still be here....I think

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

Bueno nooooooooooo

Dammit. You will be missed, hermano.

7. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

We'll miss you, Kinder Bueno. Take good care of yourself and study hard.
    Be sure to come back someday soon~

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

That's bad... I really hope to see you soon. Please take care of yourself.

~See you soon.

9. Krowley Moderator

Best of luck with school.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.