Kingdom Hearts II Sora vs Demyx

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Crown Clown, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reekan13 Moogle Assistant

lol

thats one of the best reactio commands
    its so usefull

go full on fire, it helps so much
    may i sujest masterform with Bond of flame as your secound weapon

i agree
    go for the ice defence it works a treat

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

1. make sure you have a lot of items with you
    2. have the toughest keyblde that you have
    3. use guard when possible
    4. make sure to kill all water clones
    5. if you have it use cure a lot
    6. you may have to try this a couple of times and get the feel of things
    7. if you fail try again

that is what i do

3. StarSeeker99 Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's some tips :

- Use Quick Run to avoid his attacks. If you're not used to block/dodge them, Quick Run does a good job.

- When he does his "Water Pillar Line" or whatever attack, when he creates lines of water while slowly walking towards you, just use Thunder. It'll launch him in the air. Or Fire if you're feeling daring.

- When he does his "Keep to the beat" attack, get close to him, and Guard. You can block his Sitar strikes, and since you're invicible for some time after using Guard, you can easily avoid his water pillars. Then, when he says "I got you now", if you blocked his hits, you should be able to get a combo in.
    If it's too hard, try to get near him and spam Reflect. It will do a huge load of damage on him.

- Whenever Water Clones appear, mash the attack button and triangle. After hitting a Clone once or twice, the Wild Dance reaction command pops up. Remember that you cas use it 3 or 4 times in a row, so be sure to mash Triangle unitl Sora lets go of the clone.

- When he shoots homing pillars at you, Reflect once they reach you. Reflect is your friend. Have it on your shortcut list.

- Two Keyblades would do the trick here : Hero's Crest, if you like Aerial Combos, or Circle of Life, because MP Haste is very useful.

- Have fun. Makes things easier.

4. thecoder180 Hollow Bastion Committee

If you have it, use trinity limit a lot. When you run out of MP, use an ether.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

The only thing that gets me is in the second battle where you only have 10 seconds to defeat 10 clones.

6. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

The only advice I have for the 2nd demyx battle, is that when he sends out his clones the second time. Go in to wisdom form and do fire.

7. Yukashu Moogle Assistant

you should beat all of the bosses in the other worlds (if you haven't already) and it will become much easier. it took me like 40+ tries to beat him and then when i beat all of the worlds then it was easy.

8. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

It took me abou 7 tries the first time i played him......and i was at level 52 or something like that and i had to use Duck Flare......and trinity limit on the water clones....

9. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I love fighting this guy. It's a pretty entertaining battle in my opinion.

10. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

He makes me mad.......the stupid clones are total evil......and i think that i used the Wisdom and valor form to destroy them.......but i kept going into Anti form, so watch out.....

11. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

I loved fighting his data version on Final Mix. I would go into Wisdom form and just spam firaga all over his clones.

12. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I wish that i could play FM, but i can't......off topic.....so ya, just follow some of the ideas and you will beat him soon....:D

13. ultma roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

Also try not to transform into diffrent drives because, when you transform a lot
    you turn into Anti-Sora.

You can just go with everybody advise. They're all good.

14. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Another tips is to use Goofy's Knocksmash attack whenever possible....i kicked his butt in a second using that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.