Audio Sora Demo Reel Thingy. :p

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by ReenaReeka, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ReenaReeka Merlin's Housekeeper

I started my KH1 Sora voice early this year and was actually surprised that I could actually do it. My friend was doing a dub for KH and I didn't wanna audition for JUST Kairi sense for a while I got Kairi role after Kairi role. >.< Soo, I tried to do Sora and well ... you decide if it was good or not. ^w^

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Your Kairi voice...

[​IMG]

I thought it was a really good fan dub, you do sound very much like younger Sora. The only thing I would say is it seemed like while doing Sora, you were closer to the mic and you could hear that "blowing noice" through the mic. (Not sure what that's called lol)

Anywho, suppa cute omg.

3. ReenaReeka Merlin's Housekeeper

YAAA. I know. Terrible mic quality. lol I'm getting a new mic and it totally blocks out all that access noise and all. So after I get that complete and such, I'm gonna redo do this. ^w^

Oh and. Thankies ^w^ HEHEHE

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

O________O

You—your Sora voice—how—*asplodes*

No, seriously, that was borderline scary good. Your Kairi was okay...it may just be my memory acting up, but I'm not sure if her voice was that high-pitched. :s

Keep it up, though; you're pretty good at this thing. : D

5. ReenaReeka Merlin's Housekeeper

HEHEHE. THANKIES.

I wasn't really focusing on my Kairi because I realized I LOVE my Sora way better. xD So that Kairi was just like ... THERE because well ... because. XD Thankies. I was surprised that I could actually do it, myself. I mean, my normal voice it totally nothing close to his voice and if you like, I can send you a blopper thing I did when I auditioned for him. xD Its like crazy weirdy funny and random. xD

6. Loriah Banned

LOL at kairi's voice. ^ ^ I liked Sora's voice also.