Sora Coming to World of Final Fantasy as Free DLC!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Oct 27, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

After fourteen years of Final Fantasy characters appearing in Kingdom Hearts, the exchange is finally happening in the other direction! Sora will appear in his Dream Drop Distance outfit as a free DLC champion in the 30th anniversary game, World of Final Fantasy!

[​IMG]

World of Final Fantasy is a turn-based RPG using the series' classic Active Time Battle system in combat. The story follows amnesiac siblings Lann and Reynn as they travel through the land of Grymoire, stitched together from the worlds of the main Final Fantasy series and inhabited by chibi versions of their characters.

World of Final Fantasy released for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in North America and Japan this week, and will release in Europe tomorrow.

SOURCE

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Did someone say FREE DLC?

Welp I know what I want for Christmas now.
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Seriously? Guess I should finish Dragonball Xenoverse 2 quickly so I can pop in World of Final Fantasy and get this. I wonder what his attack will be...
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      D'aaaaw, look how ready for combat he is :P
    4. Arch
      Arch
      Great...I wasn't planning on buying this but I just might solely because of Sora. Damn my love for this character.