Something you hate about KH?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Tora-chan, Jul 2, 2008.

1. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah besides all that it was actually a good game and if they had let you skip scenes and the items would have been faster plus the camera being better than it would have been non complaints.

2. Always Dance Chaser

The made-up-as-it-goes-along story. Seriously, I highly doubt Xion was even thought of until someone decided there needed to be an excuse for Roxas having 2 keyblades. Unversed? Give me a break.

3. C This silence is mine

Orginazation XIII. No seriously. What is their motivation except getting their heart back? What were they even doing before Roxas came along, sitting on their arses?

4. rikusorakairiown Destiny Islands Resident

for KH1 My main complaint was the fact that I couldnt skip cutscenes... and MONSTRO.. GOD To this day I still cant find my way around that damn place

for KH2 it just wasnt up to standard, the bosses were easy the world maps and storylines were extremely linear with no exploration, Atlantica was an abomination. The game was too easy to beat even on proud mode. :/

5. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

The thing I dislike most in KH, and I mean most, it that truck in TWTNW.
    I never understood what had happened there, who the driver was, and where that exit was leading to.

6. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    KH1:
    1) What everyone else said: Can't skip scenes (I had to watch the danged scene with Riku and Maleficent right before the Maleficent dragon battle like, 20 times... ;-; )
    2) The thingies in Hollow Bastion that you have to ride to get around on because I usually end up taking the wrong one.
    3) Camera controls

KH2:
    -The fact that Atlantica was sing-along-land. D: