Something you hate about KH?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Tora-chan, Jul 2, 2008.

1. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

I actually liked that you couldn't skip cutscenes (my stupid brothers are always skipping and then they don't know what to do -____-)

I didn't like having to play with a wooden sword near the end, when Riku takes your keyblade. That's so annoying!

2. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

KH: Cant skip cutscenes
    KH2: Atlantica
    Days: Too many boring missions.

3. SA5UK3 Twilight Town Denizen

I didn't like how Sora actually looked in the times of cutscenes. He looked proper during the actual gameplay portion, just the cutscenes. (Not the crazy awesome cutscenes in the beginning and end, just the middle ones)

4. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

oh i got some thing i hate it
    kh1: maleficent, healing, when you fight with wooden sword again.
    kh recom: cards recharges when ememy gets higer nunber you can't even heal near death larxene when you face her.
    kh2: saix xigbar demyx camera's making me dizzy oogie boogie.
    kh352/2days: xion the big armor heatless and some mission are too hard.
    bbs:i hope it's good ^_^

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

KHI - No scene skipping.
    It took me FOREVER to beat Riku/Ansem... I watched that whole damned scene so many times, I had it memorized... -_-'

ReCoM - The card system.
    It took awhile for me to get the hang of it. Took some practice.

KHII - How easy Xemnas was.
    I was expecting a challenge, like in KHI. I beat him on my first try with minimal effort.

KH 358/2 Days - The pointless recon missions.
    It sometimes took me forever to beat them.

6. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

I agree with the complaints of the missions in days at times you were just so darn bored. ESPECAILLY the missions where you had to defeat the Emerald Serenade, so long, so annoying!

7. Trussy1000 Destiny Islands Resident

1. not being able to skip scenes
    2. Donald and Goofy weren't as good
    3. same on the healing items they take way too long to 'drop' on ya head XD
    4. the camera was my enemy sometimes

8. February Destiny Islands Resident

Kingdom Hearts

The Tarzan world, never liked the Disney movie when was a kid so it watch kind of a mission to get through the world and it was more of chore than a fun adventure throughout a new Disney world in PS2 graphics.

The Gummi Ship

It was terribly blocky and they look like lego also didn't understand right how to make you own ship, so it was just plain guesswork.

Camera angle

It was horrible and tried to keep calm about it, but around about the Nightmare Before Christmas world lost control and wanted to throw the controller on the floor in rage..

Kingdom Hearts II

Riku's new hairstyle, sorry it's just really weird for him and you can hardly see his eyes and keep on thinking that he is going to sneeze or trip over because his hair is long and in the way, then again he did okay with a blindfold..

385/ 2 Days

The lack of voiced cutscences and how it was more boxed texted speaking.
    The lack of new worlds and worlds in total, it would of been awesome to add in a world that Sora has yet to explore and Roxas visited long before Sora did.

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Camera controls in KH1. KHII's camera controls weren't that bad.

10. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Uhhh...

Mena Suvari. :| I liked Mandy Moore better.

11. DH531 Destiny Islands Resident

Camera controls in Kingdom Hearts and probably Kingdom Hearts 2 being too easy for me :|

12. harley202 Merlin's Housekeeper

If you've played KH2:FM on critical mode you'll know these problems. The dancers before you fight demyx you have to be on speed while doing that because after you hit them a few times they do that attack where they grab you and unless you've been doing some serious leveling up it kills you in one hit and your just there getting more angry each time they get you off-guard.

After you beat demyx (once again on critical mode which is hard enough) you have to go through the fighting the heartless with people from hallow bastion people and as you know on critical mode the heartless can kill you in 2 or 3 hits. So the second you die there you think fair enough ill try again just to then realize you then have to fight demyx again because it doesnt let you start after you beat him before the first heartless batch.

Those are just two anoyences i know theres more about this type of thing that annoy me but i can't think of them on the spot.

13. Twilight Blaze Merlin's Housekeeper

Other than Donald and goofy, it's the ability to not skip cutscenes (In KH) and the no Once More ability. It's a good thing you had areo though. ^^

In KHII, it's probaly Donald and goofy AGAIN. And the lack of Yes-Or-No boss battles. (Like good ol' Sehpie!)

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Either Camera controls, bosses were too hard most of the time, or the fact that you had to endure all of those cutscenes from right before a battle that is impossible to win again and again and again. (camera controls, difficulty levels, and can't skip cutscenes)

Having to fight Ansem multiple times, and having to fight the Darkside bafore you can get to him.

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

The gameplay on certain parts like after you exit from one of your item menus, the game tends to lag sometimes.

16. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Camera control, definitely! I got killed multiple times because the camera would go somewhere else instead of the enemy. (On lock... is that good? xD)​

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Locked doors and chests ( even though I have a keyblade) that can't be unlocked :l

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

The level of brightness in the beginning of the game. Like in Destiny Islands on the day when the darkness takes over it was so dark that it literally took me half an hour just to find Riku. No lie.

19. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Well...

In kh one I hate it how you can't use arial recover like kingdom hearts 2 when your hit making you go airborn. Or while in air.Also when your party is low on mp(No items that can help you get your mp back.) They somehow magivkly get it back like its nothing, and when you really need to get that mp. It never goes up like that fast.(And no that means no 3rd party cheat devices, and none of those moves that increase your mp wen hit.)

In kh 2 I hate it how if you heal yourself, and then someone attacks you before the heal can actually take effect. Then you die that really pisses me off.And the fact you can't play as Roxas for a little longer.Cause afterI dw I was like I need to play as him more

20. SquallLeonhart Merlin's Housekeeper

Texas, oh yeah i didnt joke about it! >.>
    What i hate about KH1 is no cutscene skip, and most of all the ansem multiple boss layout. I'd rather have a All-powerful Xemnas than a GILLION weakish ones