Something interesting happened today~

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Cherry Berry, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

My practice educator had just finished doing direct observation as part of me learning agreement!

I asked her how I did, considering I was nervous as balls (My client complained on about sensitive topics more so than usual, which proved more difficult to keep the individual calm with my teacher there observing me).. 8)

She said I did nicely, though I feel like it wasn't the case ehehehe xD

Then, my practice educator stops for a moment, grins mysteriously, and says "Well, I guess I got one thing to say with your practice..." and then started singing the KLK "DONT LOSE YOUR WAY" aloud.

And that's when I found out my practice educator was really into Kill La Kill. Even bringing up Satsuki's being a queen, as well as that eyebrow game into conversation.

Was it so far off and wrong to assume that a 50something year old social work female wouldn't be interested in Kill La Kill?

My answer was in fact yes to being wrong about assumptions. I don't know why, but subconsciously I was under the impression she never watched the show/read the manga xD Hell, anime/manga even!

Anyway, how's life everybody?

Also, so happy to be getting free burgers tomorrow yay!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  2. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

omg how do these things happen to people and never to me?
    How did she even find out that you liked KLK lol. Were you wearing a Mako shirt or something

Still though, that's so awesome hahah.

3. Cherry Berry Chaser

I'm surprised it's even happened to me at this point in training! Berry rare! :0000
    She was being a bit naughty and tried to access my iPhone (to get the name of an app she wanted to purchase)! She was instead greeted with a Mako wallpaper and a very complex password :3

She didn't ask me directly about KLK right there and then! She did however ask me if I was into anime and manga. XD

It is awesome to have the practice educator interested in KLK, have to admit!

4. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

She's Ragyo
    You must defeat her now before she dooms the world

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Actually, yes cries everyone meets the people I want to meet ; A ;

But wow that sounds incredible, Cherry!! c:

6. Cherry Berry Chaser

LOL omg!!

I think she's more what would have happened if Lady Ragyo and Aikurō Mikisugi had a child. DDDD;

; A ; I used to think exactly the same about that! Still do to an extent orz!

It is incredible though when things like this happen :3!