Dream Drop Distance Something i just nticed about 3D

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Beucefilous, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Does this not mark the first kingdom hearts game without Olympus coliseum?

2. Krowley Moderator

Well they are all new Disney worlds,
    As much as I love the Coliseum, its nice to have a break from it.
    Also yes, I think it does mark as the first KH Game

3. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Square Enix said that that all the worlds that were going to appear would be brand new, so I think that everybody already knew that. I liked that world and the bosses, but I hated the never ending cups.
    ------------------
    I wonder what extra boss we'll have in the game? I mean, I liked fighting the Ice titan, rock titan, Sephirot, Terra's armor etc. I think we could fight suicide mouse (be careful, this video wasn't made for weak people, watch it in the night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2B0CXUAyDY )

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I have a feeling there will be something similar or equivalent to the Colosseum, actually. I have no idea what, but I expect there to be.

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I do believe Traverse Town would like a word:
    [​IMG]

6. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

7. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

They SAID all new worlds, but that's just getting off on a technicality. I mean Pinoccios world but not Monstro? Tron Legacy instead of Tron? Come on Square I want a Pocahontas world already! And much as I liked Olympus the first few times it was getting a bit stale I thought. Only so many times I could hear the 'Two words' joke!

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

Besides, there could be a new place for tournaments or such, but as it focuses on the Mark of Mastery, Sora and RIku woudl be hard pressed to go gallivanting off to get trophies -chuckled-

Besides, the main part is to enjoy yhte new interface in 3D, I for oen am eager to see how it works and what awesomeness will be shot out at you.

9. chibiwings Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah the coliseum was fun, but it did get repetitive for a while. It did help out with the story though. But like you all said, I'd like to see something similar to it. :)

10. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

huh I guess it would be a first without O.C. Seeing how its worlds that weren't fully restored I guess there will be no need for it. But as some say maybe they'll add something else similar to it.

11. Krown King's Apprentice

No matter how repetive it got, I loved the coliseum the entire time. We're like brothers.
    I'm gonna miss it and all of its action packed adventures... ;__;