Dream Drop Distance Something about Sudu Neku

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Shikou, May 11, 2012.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

This is Sudu Neku for those who haven't been following or avoiding spoilers like I have. This little guy has a look that looks familiar.
    [​IMG]
    This is what I see
    [​IMG]
    Snivy from Pokemon
    And this is what some people see sometimes which I can see why they look familiar to each other :)
    [​IMG]
    Yoshi from many first party Nintendo games

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I doubt it's anything but a coincidence. The lizard is a common type when it comes to monsters and creatures and the sort. The general body shape is usually one given to reptilian creatures in fiction, so I doubt it's intentional.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Hm, I didn't make that general connection. But I'm sure there is some slight influence of Pokémon with the Dream Eaters. The thing that I found uncanny was how similar Sudo Neku was to the name Sudowoodo.

4. Mysty Unknown

Its body figure honestly is more similar to snivy's evolved form but its face is that of a Crogunk. This is shockingly close though.

5. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

​Kinda like a mix of them both. The boots and the spikes does relate to Yoshi, the shape of the body and having something on the neck looks very similar to snivy. Wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't a coincidence since they are all created from Japan.