Some story about my own character roxsew

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas-Ventus, Aug 20, 2012.

?

did u like it?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

One day Roxsew was playing at the arcades in shibuya while he was playing puck-man he noticed that his high score was ranked at #3.#1 was his friend len and #2 was his other friend josh Roxsew was the best at puck-man he was angry so he ran out the arcade and straight to len's house.roxsew punched len in the face giving him a black eye len said "what was that for???" roxsew said "your number 1 in puck-man im always number 1" len laughed "okay fine i'll let you be number 1...if you give me 1 yen" roxsew never gives money to people even if it's 1 yen "fine" said roxsew as he gives len the yen after that they ran to the arcade len took a rock then smashed the arcade machine "we need a new arcade machine" said len to the store manager he said they'll have a new machine in a couple of days the two friends went home.several days have past len came to get roxsew they went to the arcade a the new puck man machine arrived as soon as roxsew saw it he started playing for hours and hrs and hrs and hrs untill he reached level 256 [or 257 idk] roxsew never made it up this far he should of looked at wikipedia because he was facing the infamous kill screen roxsew said out loudly in the store "what the crap is this???" everyone looked at him then at the screen they ran over there looking he had to be careful because the maze was all f'd up but his friend josh looked it up then he gave him the directions and Boom he beated it the end