Some Re-Records and Huge News

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Okay. First things first, here's some re-records of Kingdom Hearts that I threw together today:

1. Traverse Town: Second Visit ... [player=25FoILKTLr4]Stream[/player] | Download
    2. Agrabah ... [player=EhAfmIFDZ_Y]Stream[/player] | Download
    3. Monstro ... [player=q6lRltZs-KY]Stream[/player] | Download
    4. Atlantica ... [player=OMNHEOdkEKM]Stream[/player] | Download
    5. Halloween Town ... [player=keMFk5YZMDA]Stream[/player] | Download

These are only a very small amount of what I've re-recorded. It's just that I haven't had much time to work on the videos because I've been making major renovations to the site that you'll be seeing in the upcoming weeks. This brings me to my next point.

The first of these things is a very small update, but it's necesary for future development. We've started the usage of the reputation system, for the purpose of users gaining access to premium accounts. A user who earns 50 rep. points or has 1,000 posts becomes a Premium User. Premium users have the advantage of receiving new videos two days before every other user. This will come in advantage during the release of KHII: Final Mix+, where you will be able to see these videos before thousands and thousands of people. This update is available now, and I suggest you start using it to reap benefits later.
    Click here is you want to learn more about the reputation system.

Our second upcoming site update is the introduction of a full-fledged community based environment. Users will be able to have their own blogs, share pictures and videos, set up friends lists, etc.... It's highly customizable.

The third upcoming update is the introduction of a download manager to manage all of the site's official videos. It's a lot more organized and feature-filled than our current HTML-based videos pages. In about a month's time also, we will be undergoing huge server maintainance in which we will be running five servers giving off 5 TBs of bandwidth each. At that time, we are going to be moving all videos from FileFront and host them directly on KH-Vids for your convenience.

The final and biggest update is a complete site rennovation. New layout, new style, many extra features, etc... It's jam-packed with cool stuff.

Look forward to next month everyone.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      HOLY ****!!!!!

DS, I love you. @_____@

And yay. I have 1000+ points for Premo! : D

Go me. xD

EDIT: I mean posts. 1000+ POSTS. xD
    2. Mari
      Mari
      Yay! Can't wait. ^_~

andfinally no more file front! ;O
    3. Cody
      Cody
      Wow.....Your are now like...my hero.....this is gonna be sweet!
    4. Kuroudo
      Kuroudo
      Are mods auto premium. (please say yes)

I have a suggestion also. Maybe make it a week before everyone else gets to see it. People will get more exited and definatly try to get rep. points and posts.

Anyway, This whoole thing will be awesome, thanks. :)
    5. Zexion of the Twilight
      Zexion of the Twilight
      Wow, two days? 1,000 posts? That's it? Join an RP and post.

On a side note, Deathspank's avatar of Bloo dancing goes well with One Winged Angel.
    6. Cin
      Cin
      Post counts = disabled in all RP sections.

We've tried to think of every possible way you guys could abuse this and countered it. There's no easy way out of getting 1000 posts or 50 rep anymore, you need to devote time and work hard to get it. We want our users to earn it...^^

Anyway, thanks for all the news DS. Can't wait.
    7. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      1000+ Posts or 50 rep points, huh?

*grins* The race is on!
    8. MoTi550
      MoTi550
      Well this is bad... this is what I get for lurking I guess <_< *contemplates how to get 1000 posts in 2 months*
    9. Samurai
      Samurai
      You will definetely see me smacking that out on the floor
    10. Cin
      Cin
      No...no cheating or easy posts. We don't want spam to come out of this. And don't speed post either. We encourage you to get 1000 posts, but do NOT think this is a race.

It leads to bad things...trust me...I know...-.-

Edit: Yeah Kuroudo, mods are auto-premium.

Edit 2: I'd like everyone to congrat Roxas on being our first premium member. Notice his color is orange now.
    11. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      Does that apply for FH?

Congrats Roxas.
    12. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Notice I have 1000+ post's too. >_>

And lol Roxas is orange. xP
    13. Cin
      Cin
      You don't deserve to be orange Darky...you're not cool enough...XD

And yeah DA, one would think it applies to all staff.
    14. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Right, Cin. >_>

And btw, when is the new layout being released? :/
    15. Cin
      Cin
      Soemtime next week I'd imagine.
    16. Korra
      Korra
      ...All I can say is THANK YOU. You are practically a god. Thanks so much for everything you're doing for the KH-Vids users! I really appreciate how much work you put in to this for many, many people you don't know. Thanks!!
    17. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      interesting, quiet interesting...........and im talking 'bout the layout xD

i guess its pretty cool that premium people (or as i like to now call them if they're names change organge like roxas ' orange people') get to see the vids. before others.......god i hope this doesn't escalate to so much spam :(
    18. kairis_blade
      kairis_blade
      that is so awesome!!!!! not only do i get to download these videos to use on mine but now i might be able to see videos before other people!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!