Chain of Memories Some people think that Marluxia is gay. How bout you?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by santa_sora, Sep 24, 2008.

?

is marluxia gay

Poll closed Oct 27, 2008.
  1. gay

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. not gay

26 vote(s)
    78.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Not gay.
    Nobodies don't have a single romantic bone in their bodies, anyway...

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

He's not gay. He's just well... special. (And by special I mean gay OR lesbian. When someone like him has pink hair and controlls flowers you can never be too sure.)

3. xarab4lyfex Merlin's Housekeeper

marluxia has pink hair, has a scythe, and his element is blossoms, to some americans might think thats gay (except for the scythe) but think about it, this game was first made in japan, pink is the color of death, blossoms are the symbol of death and so are scythes so to the japanese hes definaltly not someone u want to mess with and i dont think so either

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

I personally don't think Marluxia's gay as in the end nobodies have no feelings, therefore he cannot love anyone, boy or girl. Maybe if he was a somebody I may say differently.

5. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    Well, how are we supposed to know? Kingdom Hearts barely focuses on romance. And, if there's an organization with twelve different guys, the yaoi fangirls (and fanguys) are going to jump at it. I don't really care either way. But, you know, Marluxia was originally meant to be a girl, so it's possible. xD

6. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

No, I don't think that Marluxia is gay, and I don't think it really matters to begin with.

But as Lazer said and according to Square-Enix when they were developing the game, he was supposed to be a woman. Nonetheless, he's probably not gay.

7. C This silence is mine

... Just because he likes pink he's gay? That's kinda stereotype, don'tcha think? There is nothing really that implies what any of the nobodies... Except maybe Axel's sexuality is.

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Marluxia didn't really seem like a gay, his power was flowers and his colour was pink but it doesn't make him gay. Especially when you consider how he doesn't really act gay, I kinda got the feeling that if the game was a higher age rating Marluxia would of been like "Me and Larxene are going upstairs for a bit, Axel, do you mind keeping an eye on Namine for a bit?".