Kingdom Hearts Some people have actually said that Rock Titan was hard...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta, May 12, 2009.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Where he is hard? I don't know any Rock Titan's with some "hard" quality. Just if anybody didn't tells someone that the "O" button jumps...

2. axel. Merlin's Housekeeper

omg the rock titan was so easy u can just get up to the head and its already beat especially with the ultima weapon

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Rock Titan? Hard? Did I come into a different world? That guy is probably the easiest boss in the game. I mean, all you do is attack. And you even get EXP for every hit you take. The only thing you have to do is look out for when to jump

4. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

He's very easy to beat! I just keep on spamming X at his head.

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    Those lies are strong with this one. The guide book has to go home its drunk seriously I mean even a dummy could easily kill that pile of rocks with ease.

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

The guide book itself must be a lie because when I fought him at level 60ish he could barely do damage to me. Plus it's very easy to avoid his attacks.

7. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

He was very easy, but there is something about fighting giants that makes the fights if not hard, unique! That Shadow of colossus feeling you know?

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Maybe it was referring to the fact that rocks are hard.
    I mean he IS Rock Titan.

Seriously though, some people aren't the most adept at RPGs you guys. You can't expect that just because the majority says he's easy, that he's easy. Difficulty is relative and depends on the individual.

Either way, he was mostly "meh" to me. Not hard but not easy.

9. TheMindlessNightmare Moogle Assistant

He was too easy...he should of been just a bit more of a challenge.....

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

By that point in the game, even inexperienced RPG players should have enough practice so that the Rock Titan is a walk in the park.

11. sakuraba18 Moogle Assistant

if rock titan was dificult to the guy who write the guide ,think about his fight against cleiton, ICE titan or xemnas xDDDD

12. Glen Returned from the dead

I've always found Rock Titan to be extremely easy to defeat, and i'm not particularly good at KH, but at the same time everyone takes on things in different ways, so it doesn't surprise me that some people find Rock Titan difficult, it doesn't make them any worse or better at the game than us, it just means they approach it differently.

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I found him easy if I can recall, but that doesn't mean he is easy for everyone as playing styles do differ and just general talent- I know I'm not great at KH, I can't play any but KH2 on hard mode but that is the game I have played the most and arguably the easiest of the series. Anyway, I still enjoyed the fight!

14. 1ofamillion Merlin's Housekeeper

I found him very easy as well. Just spam away, use areoga and heal when you need to.

15. Disgustor Traverse Town Homebody

Can't back this up with a source, so don't quote me on this, but from what I've read Rock-Titan had more HP and a higher defense stat in the original Japanese release because he was the only 'secret boss.' He was originally meant to be a major time sink, but because Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Phantom, and Kurt Zisa were added in the NA release, (and Xemnas in the Final Mix release,) they nerfed his stats.

16. Labrys King's Apprentice

Because in a way he IS hard. For beginners it'll take quite awhile to figure out how to fend this beast off. Hell in my first attempt it took me 10 minutes to defeat it.

17. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I agree, he is very easy, his attack do a lot of damage but it can be easily dodged, plus every hit is a tech point o.o

18. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Um, the Rock titan was a disappointment, it is a titan and yet it was so weak ... I would have thought his battle would have lexaeus type attacks only for him to just stomp around like a child, honestly I just brought him down once and stayed on his head and smashed him to death, the ice titan made up for his sucky battle though