Traditional Art Some new and old art

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Mysty, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Mysty Unknown

I am sorry in advance for the quality for these images. The only method I have of getting them on the computer is via my phone.

These two are my past drawings about 1-3 years ago. Both are of the Legend of Zelda series"

The Legend of Zelda: The Diabetic Rise
    [​IMG]

I was inspired by my friend's chubby chibi drawings that I decided to do one of my own but with a Zelda twist. This would take place on a tree in Hyrule Field in the game Ocarina of Time.

Jabu Jabu boss battle
    [​IMG]

I was drawing this in Math class a few years back. I was really bored and this came into my head. This would be the boss from Ocarina of Time's water dungeon as young Link

Okay. So this is one of my most recent drawings. It was done about a week or two ago and I really like how it turned out.

Rainbow Dash x Moonbow Flash
    [​IMG]

I really love how this turned out. I am a brony but that is obvious with this picture. I was in a very happy and loving mood at the time of this. I took the opposite of a Rainbow which is a Moonbow and used it as the male counter part for Rainbow Dash.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Brony <3 I love the Pony picture, you got across the proportions really well and the invention of Rainbow Dash's counterpart was very creative. I would say I would love to see some shading but there is no shading in the television series. The only thing I can pick up with this picture would be a few minor wobbly lines around their faces which would look better if they were more defined, you could go over the pencil lines with a fine liner if you wanted. That is me being nit-picky though, I think it's really good.

The other two pictures I can't see very clearly and I know little about Legend of Zelda but what I can see is some good shading and amazing attention to detail in the Jabu Jabu picture. I can't give much critique further than that, if you have a better way of getting them onto the computer now then that would be great but it's no big deal, keep up the great work! I'd love to see more :D