Some more Theatre Mode Information

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heya guys, apparently some more information about Theatre Mode has been released, most of it are pretty much things we wern't sure of!

1. - To Unlock it you must beat both re:COM and KH2FM+.
    2. - It is indeed possible to view the cutscenes in Japanese OR in English Voices.
    3. The Additional scenes do NOT feature the English option.
    4. The New Project that's being done with Disney will be announced this year.

Source: Nekogagotoku. Also thanks to FF13vids for the find.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      I wonder what the new project is. Thanks for the info.
    2. hacker 26
      hacker 26
      thats no good how the new cutscenes are in japanese
    3. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      awright, can't wait to hear what this new project is. Thanks Xaldin!!! :D
    4. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Nomura-san, I don't understand you.
      So you can do this in Theatre Mode, but not actually in-game? The audio track is obviously in there somewhere so how come we don't have the option to switch audio tracks in game?

野村さんはどうしたんだい?!
    5. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      perhaps there will be an option to switch between them. maybe at the start? but there is only a week or so left until it comes out so i guess we will find out then, unless they announce it before hand.
    6. John S.
      John S.
      Looks like I called it, new kh game coming soon!
    7. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      Maybe not 'cause is said disney not disney and square enix
    8. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      It says New Project being done *with* Disney.
    9. Twilight Deity Link
      Twilight Deity Link
      i'm thinking the new project will be a movie
    10. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      a movie would be cool, but i'm thinking a game. maybe something similar to CoM?
    11. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      Be it game or movie, as long as it's Kingdom Hearts related I am SO there.

I hope I'm not the only one who's thinking someone would kindly upload the extra scenes from KHIIFM+ on this site...
    12. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      i just read somewhere that it is a "Non-Game Project", but that could be just another online rumour.

And i believe that someone will be uploading the extra scenes. which would be good for those souls who aren't getting it.
    13. HOSPITAL STAT!
      HOSPITAL STAT!
      Out of experience, I plain don't listen to anything that doesn't come from official sources :/ Like that FF7 remake rumour almost gave me a heartattack.

Like me!!! I'm a poor soul who can't get KH2FM+!! *sigh* I really wish I could though, it would be much funner playing through it. Ah well. Better than nothing at all~
    14. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      yeah my lungs almost caved in when i heard that rumour about FF7 (joking).
      I try not to get worked up over rumours, i think "that would be cool" but that's it really.

awww, you can't import? well i'm sure someone here will post the video's.
    15. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Deathspank ordered FM+ with the quickest shipping available. That usually means delivery under 24 hours from date of shipment (I've gotten things that fast as well for video games). He also said he'd only be recording the extra scenes and upload them to the site ASAP. No worries.
    16. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      that's cool. i ordered mine on normal delivery from play-asia cause the last time i bought a game with the fastest shipping i had to pay an extra £15 to the post man or else he wouldn't give me my game. n' i was pretty mad. :mad:
    17. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      You're referring to brokerage fees; I feel your pain. I also had to pay an extra 10 dollars for the last two orders I made from them.

Try ordering with EMS Speedpost next time from Play-Asia. It's a special system that transfers your shipment from one local post office to another. Because of this system, I don't ever recall paying brokerage fees when I shipped using EMS (although when I shipped via EMS, these were eBay purchases). But seeing as the packages still come out of Hong Kong, despite which shipping method you use, I assume the end result is the same.

I personally ordered FM+ off Play-Asia this time using EMS Speedpost. I'll see what happens.

While the base price for EMS is a little more expensive than the alternative courier shipments methods like UPS or FedEx, when you factor in the anticipated brokerage fees (which is unpredictable), you can save yourself an extra few dollars/pounds/etc and a little stress.
    18. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      ok thanks i think i will try that. :D
    19. John S.
      John S.
      First, the ff7 rumor is still a rumor, tho there is alot of speculation because square said it was releasing something this summer about the final fantasy series.(and if you look at the remakes of all the final fantasy its ff7's time to shine).

Second, If it is a movie it would be awsome, tho I think the majority would like ot play a game instead.