Video Solidarity

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Monument_X, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Monument_X Destiny Islands Resident

So yeah...
    Got bored and I made an AMV from KH clips :P
    The song is Enter Shikari - Solidarity.

Not really trying to make a hidden message or a story or anything. I just thought the clips matched the rythm.

Heres the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltzxjASBlkk

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I like it. Very minimalist, but it shows that you have talent. You have a good sense of timing, matching the mood and rhythm of the music with how much is going on onscreen. I can forgive the re-used clips towards the end, because it worked well with the mood, but try to avoid that.

Since you said straight-up that you weren't considering any deep significance in the music when you chose it, I just took it at face-value, and for that, it serves its purpose. It's catchy and entertaining, and what I caught of the lyrics did seem to fit.

Overall, fairly good; didn't knock me out of my seat, but I sat through it easily. If you can try incorporating some effects in your videos without losing the good that you've got, give it a go. You could probably make something really jaw-dropping with practice.

3. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

The music choice was a good one. It really fit with the mood of the video and seemed to have been made especially for this video. If there were any effects, this video would have been jaw-dropping like nova said but over all, I thought you did a good job.