Soku

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Inasuma, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

It's sad to see such a good member and person go like this. It's a shame he hadn't had the greatest year, and a shame it ended like this, but unforunately...it's life.]

R.I.P Soku.

2. Tootsie coquí

If his death really affected her,she would at least wrote something by herself and not lied by saying she wrote that poem by herself.

But I guess she's too much of a dumb ass to do it by herself

3. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Guys no more talk about with ripped lyrics or trying to agrue with her.

Keep it to MSN and keep this post to what it's meant to be about. CtR I understand your upset but don't explode like that in a thread.

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I will say no more on the matter, this thread is about Jalen, not Angel.

Thats beautiful man, he would have liked that.

I found this old post of his

It is from last September, I say we do as he asks and remember him.

We wont forget him, we don't forget our own. Wherever you are right now man, I hope that you are smiling and that you are laughing at us all right now for being so silly and being so sad.

Love you man

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Didnt know the guy..but he sounded like a really nice person..

R.I.P Soku!

6. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

I never really thought that he'd be in an accident like that. Whenever he PMed me(we met after he mentioned me in one of his little stories) he'd always be upbeat and funny. It's just so sad to hear this news. I haven't cried since my grandfather died three years ago, but now I'm crying as this is getting typed. He was just a great guy and the thought of him never to come on again makes me want to just never even want to get close to people since this is the way it happens. I seriously hope the best for his family and if you need me, I might just leave for another twenty days. I just can't stand it the day I got back. This is too much to take in. I'll miss him and he'll always be him. Nobody will ever be able to replace him.

7. Kingdom Glory Banned

Oh...
    I..I didn't...wow...I...I was going to talk to him yesterday...didn't know it was...his sister...I...****...
    I'm...leaving now...

8. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Having been touched by the cold hand of the Grim Reaper fairly recently myself, I know what it is like to lose someone that is dear. Having lost my grandfather not even a month ago yet, I know all too well.

However, I did not know Soku/Jalen as well as other members of the forum. Thus I have no poems, no touching sentiments of comfort for you. I think I talked to him on MSN once or twice but not nearly as often as I do a select few of you. I'm sure Vivi can attest to how chatty I can get on MSN.

Though this I do know. Though his end was tragic, his suffering is over. I do not agree with the Christian ideology of heaven but I do believe that there is something beyond this existence. And whatever that something may be, Soku/Jalen is there. His friends and family may mourn his passing which is to be expected but I'm sure he wouldn't want sadness.

9. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Rest in peace Soku. We will miss you terribly. You will live on in our hearts.

10. Xendran Banned

I want to do somethign in his memory. Any suggestions?

11. Xennex Merlin's Housekeeper

oh wow... i have never had to experience anything like this on the internet, i mean, learning that a user here has actually died

we will all mis Soku, even though i never knew him...

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

After the passing of Jalen, I have felt very sad. I've been sad nearly all day. =/ But now I feel a bit better and feel like doing something in memory of him.

To Photoshop!

I will miss you, Jalen. We talked many a'time, and I'm sad we couldn't have talked more. -_- I hope, that wherever you are, you are doing whatever you want, wherever you want. I hope I can see you again someday. <3

13. Rosey Chaser

Oh ****, dude, ****.

You were always so nice to me. We would talk and laugh about the silly stuff in life, and your stories were amazing.

Good luck, and may you rest in peace...

14. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

*beats self* *sighs* I still don't want to believe this..... Jalen... I'm going to try to be happy, for you. I know you don't know, what's been happening to me. but you've always told me to always be happy. and I will be. BTW.. I'm glad you approved of Darky.

15. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

oh my god this made my cry i'm so sad now....rest in peace soku

16. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

This just shocks me.. please, rest in peace. Although I never knew you ,somewhere in my heart I feel that I really knew you. R.I.P. I'll miss you.

17. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I'm going to make a video for him once my computer is back up again. Anyone know Soku's favorite music artist?

18. Repliku Chaser

Oh man...Soku, you will be missed. This just comes as a total shock and thank you, Darkwatch, for posting this so that we could know. My heart goes out to his sister and family and all of us that knew him. Soku was awesome and if you never did get to meet him, it is a sad shame.

I won't forget you, Soku. RIP. I wish I had known you more.

19. Vex123 Traverse Town Homebody

Jalen:

Author

Friend

A description of Soku.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.