Digital Art SOFA Contest 1

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Vexen_Is_God, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Hello. I'm going to give those here the opportunity to enter my contest as well. We've had quite a bit of entries in the Logo Competition for the game design team, so expect some serious competitors out there, yes.

This competition is Star ocean: Fallen Angels specific. For those of you who do not know what SOFA is, you may check out our thread on the SOU forums RIGHT HERE. It may be better that you do so before entering.

Competition 1: The Character Design

So you're thinking...'I'm no artist!' Not a problem, this competition is for artists and writers. You may provide an image you draw, or a lengthy description of the character. Here are the requirements.

1. The character is male.
    2. The character is NOT human or Nedian, but a race you may make up yourself.
    3. The character wears a headband adorned with wings (you may design any type of headband you like, just make sure it has wings)

* The concept may be

- A full body sketch
    - A fully body line-art
    - A full-body finished art with colours
    - A lengthy description describing the look, clothing, face, hair, headband, alien features (tails, ears, etc)

If you do not provide colours, we'll take the liberty to make them up ourselves. The writing should be descriptive as possible so we make sure your design in mind is translated correctly through art. The more detail we have, the better..and the better your chance at winning.

The character already has a name and personality. We just need the design, graphics wise.

Deadline: January 13th
    Winner Announced: January 15th

Prizes:

* Your character design will be featured in-game.
    * You will receive a soundtrack from SOFA free, after it is produced.

-----

Good luck to all participants. May the best design win.